Blenheim Palace, set on the edge of the Cotswolds, Oxfordshire, and surrounded by over 2000 acres of spectacular parkland, infuses history and the great outdoors, exhibitions, tours and special events for a perfect day out for all.
What you get
Blenheim Palace is home to the 11th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. A true masterpiece of 18th Century Baroque architecture, Blenheim Palace delivers an awe-inspiring experience for visitors. And see it all for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for £10 back in tokens to put towards your ''Palace, Park and Gardens'' ticket.
Discover the beauty of this World Heritage Site among over 2000 acres of ‘Capability’ Brown parkland and Formal Gardens.
Ride the miniature train to The Pleasure Gardens, a dedicated family area that offers a giant hedge maze, butterfly house and adventure playground. Tours, exhibitions and events reveal the sheer splendour of Britain’s Greatest Palace.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great day out!By Leda16 December 2014
We enjoyed our day out in Blenheim Palace. Palace itself is beautiful, well preserved. Wonderful Ai Wei Wei exhibition made it even more interesting. A walk around the little lake was enchanting. Sun on a crips winter day helped to feel great about the experience. Tesco voucher worked very well. We paid part of our entrance using the voucher.
- Christmas visit with our clubcard couponsBy Southport10 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My daughter and I had a restful 3 days in Oxford. We spent six hours visiting Blenheim Palace, the house and grounds looked wonderful with Christmas Trees dressed with lights and baubles. The staff were so helpful they made our visit great. Really enjoyed the homemade soup and large slices of lemon drizzle cake. I purchased some beautiful Christmas tree decorations. Shall definitely revisit.Date used : 05/12/2014
- Brilliant dayBy Flirty05 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Spent over 5 hours enjoying all on offer, well planned tours but able to explore with freedom. Something for all the family. Although we live 3 to 4 hours away we upgraded to annual pass free and will enjoy returning as did not get time to fully enjoy gardens. Very generous portion of cake in cafe and tasted good. Staff exceptionally polite and helpful. Will visit again in springDate used : 02/11/2014
- Extremely good valueBy JandP01 December 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We had a really good day and highly recommend a visit. The Palace is magnificent and the guides very informative. We could come and go as we pleased and all places were included in our ticket. We exchanged ours for an Annual Pass (free) and hope to visit on a sunny day. Unfortunately we had cloud and mist until early afternoon, when we could see more as a weak sun shone. The walks round the lake and spectacular waterfall were very impressive. All is well kept and maintained. Using our Tesco Vouchers made it great value as it was expensive.Date used : 27/11/2014
- Brilliant valueBy 21 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My husband and I have just returned from a day out at Blenheim Palace - it was just brilliant. We had not realised, but for the next few days there is a terrific craft fair at the Palace; there is also an art installation by Ai Weiwei in addition to the house, gardens and grounds. EVERYTHING was included in our ticket AND we were able to upgrade to an annual pass then and there at no extra cost. As it was a dull, rainy day, we are already planning our next trip - a bright, crisp winter's day to make the most of the vistas. If you like history and gardens, this place is a must - especially if you upgrade as you can then visit as often as you like. Well done Tesco - a great option on your days out list!Date used : 21/11/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
• Tokens can only be used to purchase the ''Palace, Park and Gardens'' ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are valid for the full Palace, Park and Garden inclusive ticket only. Blenheim Palace International Horse Trails is excluded.
• **Day tickets must be converted to the annual pass within 7 days of purchase. Terms and conditions apply. For full details visit www.blenheimpalace.com (you will need to copy and paste this URL). Subject to opening times and dates. Entry to free events includes: Jousting, Craft shows, Easter family fun and the Palace decorated for Christmas, and discounts for the Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials, and the Battle Proms evening picnic concert.