Experience Blackpool Zoo for a day of animalistic sight-seeing. Trust us, you won't want to miss what's on display at this mammoth, 32 acre attraction.
What you get
Blackpool Zoo is a behemoth and a must-see attraction right on the coast.
Exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit. From there, all 32 acres of this sprawling world of wildlife are yours to explore.
Tigers and gorillas, elephants, giraffes, penguins and sea lions are among those waiting to be seen in their spacious and engaging enclosures. Head to Amazonia for some monkey madness and colourful parrot caper while, over at the misty lakes, gushing geysers and erupting volcanoes of Dinosaur Safari, you'll fail to miss the towering Diplodocus, Stegosaurus and the ferocious T-Rex all displayed as life-sized replicas.
Some of the most famous residents of Blackpool Zoo live in Lemur Wood and Wallaby Walkabout. Get up close and personal to these cheeky critters and see why they're so well-loved. Also don't miss the sea lion demos put on by talented trainers, all within the biggest sea lion pool in Britain.
Blackpool Zoo never fails to entertain families, so why not bring yours along, get in for less, and see what's going on in the northwest's answer to Noah's Ark?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fab day out for all the familyBy Treaders22 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This was such a great day out. The zoo was better than I thought it would be. I think we actually got to see more of the animals than at the much bigger Chester Zoo! All the animal enclosures are near each other, so the children didn't start complaining that their feet were aching. Plenty of places to get food and drink and good toilet facilities. Using our Tesco club card vouchers made it a cheap visit too. Overall we can recommend a visit.Date used : 08/04/2015
- Superb day out!By Tonyh31 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Blackpool Zoo is a great place for families, our granddaughter loved every minute, only problem was getting her to leave! With our vouchers we paid less than a tenner for 3 adults and a child. Voucher system is great and will definitely use the scheme againDate used : 24/03/2015
- Brilliant!By Sar112127 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Female
The fact u can use your club card vouchers to such a value is great, to use them to go the zoo is even better! Blackpool zoo is awesome, great fun for a day out, there are so many different animals, it's in a great location. Our 3 yr old daughter had a great time!! It's clean, easy to find your way around, the staff are friendly and there's a great cafe and shop which is reasonably priced. Brilliant way to use your club card boost, I'd go again in a heartbeat! They have done a lot of work on the zoo in the last few years as I remember visiting a few times before then, there are new enclosures and new animals, the giraffes are a firm favourite as you get to see them at their level! Great day out- highly recommended.Date used : 06/02/2015
- Brilliant place to visit with young childrenBy Bolt22 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Had a great day out even though it was a dull winter's day. Visited with a 3 year old, baby, their parents and us, the grandparents. All enjoyed it. The 3 year old loved the dinosaurs, all the animals and the playground. The café provided very welcome warm food and drinks. Would definitely go again.Date used : 22/12/2014
- great day outBy hally13 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
had a brill day at blackpool zoo thanks to tesco. only ended up paying £1.50. whilst we were in blackpool also visited circus using tesco club points again. This is 2nd year we have done this and tesco have saved us a fortune.Date used : 01/11/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for membership or to upgrade to membership. Tokens can be used towards adult and child tickets only. Family, Senior and Disabled Tickets are excluded.