Experience Blackpool Zoo for a day of animalistic sight-seeing. Trust us, you won't want to miss what's on display at this mammoth, 32 acre attraction.
What you get
Blackpool Zoo is a behemoth and a must-see attraction right on the coast.
Exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit. From there, all 32 acres of this sprawling world of wildlife are yours to explore.
Tigers and gorillas, elephants, giraffes, penguins and sea lions are among those waiting to be seen in their spacious and engaging enclosures. Head to Amazonia for some monkey madness and colourful parrot caper while, over at the misty lakes, gushing geysers and erupting volcanoes of Dinosaur Safari, you'll fail to miss the towering Diplodocus, Stegosaurus and the ferocious T-Rex all displayed as life-sized replicas.
Some of the most famous residents of Blackpool Zoo live in Lemur Wood and Wallaby Walkabout. Get up close and personal to these cheeky critters and see why they're so well-loved. Also don't miss the sea lion demos put on by talented trainers, all within the biggest sea lion pool in Britain.
Blackpool Zoo never fails to entertain families, so why not bring yours along, get in for less, and see what's going on in the northwest's answer to Noah's Ark?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Well worth the purchaseBy Ando201419 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We took the vouchers for Blackpool Zoo last year and had a such a great day out, we have done the same for this years Summer Hoidays. Great value and a Fun Day Out.
- Well worth a visitBy fifiG02 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Well worth a visit. Using the vouchers was really easy and only had a small amount to pay. The dinosaur area was needing an overhaul but the groups of school children in front did not seem to mind. Lots of areas to look at with new monkey house being built. Tiger cubs just newly born. Unfortunately we were unable to see them. Plenty for you to look at. Nice café/restaurant which we only bought coffees as took in sandwiches. Good day out.Date used : 20/06/2014
- Brilliant valueBy 30 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Great day out. This zoo has got lots of animals and lovely homes for them. This Tesco voucher exchange makes it affordable for you and your family to go. It's a real must. So educational too, with talks on at selected times throughout the day with the different animals. The Sealions were amazing and very special. The giraffes so graceful. Penguins so cute and they come so close for attention. Just make sure you exchange enough vouchers for the number of people going and it really helps with the costs. A Fantastic day that I would fully recommend. I will certainly be doing it again!Date used : 27/06/2014
- Excellent valueBy Henna22 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Really good value for points exchange. Spent it on the Blackpool zoo ticket. Will be doing it again.Date used : 16/06/2014
- great day out for everoneBy emem17 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Great day out for all the family it has differnt Shows through out the day with seals and birds there's A park and plenty of picnic areas I've been a few times with my tesco rewards because its good value an the kids an I love it for every child that you pay for you get a half price ticket For the play barn next door which is a soft play areaDate used : 09/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for membership or to upgrade to membership. Tokens can be used towards adult and child tickets only. Family, Senior and Disabled Tickets are excluded.