Experience Blackpool Zoo for a day of animalistic sight-seeing. Trust us, you won't want to miss what's on display at this mammoth, 32 acre attraction.
What you get
Blackpool Zoo is a behemoth and a must-see attraction right on the coast.
Exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit. From there, all 32 acres of this sprawling world of wildlife are yours to explore.
Tigers and gorillas, elephants, giraffes, penguins and sea lions are among those waiting to be seen in their spacious and engaging enclosures. Head to Amazonia for some monkey madness and colourful parrot caper while, over at the misty lakes, gushing geysers and erupting volcanoes of Dinosaur Safari, you'll fail to miss the towering Diplodocus, Stegosaurus and the ferocious T-Rex all displayed as life-sized replicas.
Some of the most famous residents of Blackpool Zoo live in Lemur Wood and Wallaby Walkabout. Get up close and personal to these cheeky critters and see why they're so well-loved. Also don't miss the sea lion demos put on by talented trainers, all within the biggest sea lion pool in Britain.
Blackpool Zoo never fails to entertain families, so why not bring yours along, get in for less, and see what's going on in the northwest's answer to Noah's Ark?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent day out! Especially the Lemur enclosureBy Asny10 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The Tesco vouchers were very easy to use. You couldn't use them to purchase a "family ticket" but had to pay separate adult and children prices. This meant the tickets were a little more expensive. The zoo was fantastic with a really entertaining sea lion display but the highlight was the lemur enclosure. We went there twice and spent 2 hours (in total) having lemurs climb and jump all over us. I even got photos of the children holding hands with them. We are all now lemur fans!Date used : 27/05/2015
- Brilliant day outBy Sanj25 May 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Fantastic day out, great day for all of the family. Lots to see, do and learn for everyone. Would highly recommend it!Date used : 23/05/2015
- Good day outBy graciej13 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Recently spent the day at Blackpool zoo and although the weather was cloudy and rainy, had a good day. Tesco vouchers are excellent value for money and we ended up only having to pay £1.50 towards admission! Without these vouchers I doubt we would have gone, as it is very expensive. Been many times over the years,although we did think some areas could do with a little TLC!Date used : 02/05/2015
- Great day outBy GranD10 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Certainly a great place to visit with the children. Lots going on and plenty to see and do. Great value with Tesco Boost.Date used : 22/04/2015
- A lovely birthday treatBy TerriLou06 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This was a wonderful day out for my daughters birthday treat. As she had also reached the paying age, entrance was definitely helped by the use of boost vouchers :-)Date used : 20/04/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for membership or to upgrade to membership. Tokens can be used towards adult and child tickets only. Family Tickets are excluded.