Experience Blackpool Zoo for a day of animalistic sight-seeing. Trust us, you won't want to miss what's on display at this mammoth, 32 acre attraction.
What you get
Blackpool Zoo is a behemoth and a must-see attraction right on the coast.
Exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit. From there, all 32 acres of this sprawling world of wildlife are yours to explore.
Tigers and gorillas, elephants, giraffes, penguins and sea lions are among those waiting to be seen in their spacious and engaging enclosures. Head to Amazonia for some monkey madness and colourful parrot caper while, over at the misty lakes, gushing geysers and erupting volcanoes of Dinosaur Safari, you'll fail to miss the towering Diplodocus, Stegosaurus and the ferocious T-Rex all displayed as life-sized replicas.
Some of the most famous residents of Blackpool Zoo live in Lemur Wood and Wallaby Walkabout. Get up close and personal to these cheeky critters and see why they're so well-loved. Also don't miss the sea lion demos put on by talented trainers, all within the biggest sea lion pool in Britain.
Blackpool Zoo never fails to entertain families, so why not bring yours along, get in for less, and see what's going on in the northwest's answer to Noah's Ark?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Brilliant place to visit with young childrenBy Bolt22 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Had a great day out even though it was a dull winter's day. Visited with a 3 year old, baby, their parents and us, the grandparents. All enjoyed it. The 3 year old loved the dinosaurs, all the animals and the playground. The café provided very welcome warm food and drinks. Would definitely go again.Date used : 22/12/2014
- great day outBy hally13 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
had a brill day at blackpool zoo thanks to tesco. only ended up paying £1.50. whilst we were in blackpool also visited circus using tesco club points again. This is 2nd year we have done this and tesco have saved us a fortune.Date used : 01/11/2014
- Blackpool zooBy Shellybobs27 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Had a fantastic day...overcast but no rain. Never been before and was able to see everything in the time we were there....We enjoyed the seal lion show...Date used : 27/10/2014
- great day outBy MummyEmz23 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Even though it was raining we had a lovely day. Especially enjoyed the giraffe's, tigers and elephant's.Date used : 22/10/2014
- blackpool zooBy woodylufc13 October 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Great day out. Like the new orang house its needed a new one for years. Gorillas spent most of the day on their island which I haven't seen b4. Some parts of the zoo still need refurbish the elephant house especially. Watch out for seagulls swooping outside the café. It is a bit cheeky they charge you for parking there. Arrived about 11 had plenty of time to go round the zoo and go round again to look at favourites or to try and spot anything that was hiding earlier like the red pandas.
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for membership or to upgrade to membership. Tokens can be used towards adult and child tickets only. Family, Senior and Disabled Tickets are excluded.