Experience Blackpool Zoo for a day of animalistic sight-seeing. Trust us, you won't want to miss what's on display at this mammoth, 32 acre attraction.
What you get
Blackpool Zoo is a behemoth and a must-see attraction right on the coast.
Exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit. From there, all 32 acres of this sprawling world of wildlife are yours to explore.
Tigers and gorillas, elephants, giraffes, penguins and sea lions are among those waiting to be seen in their spacious and engaging enclosures. Head to Amazonia for some monkey madness and colourful parrot caper while, over at the misty lakes, gushing geysers and erupting volcanoes of Dinosaur Safari, you'll fail to miss the towering Diplodocus, Stegosaurus and the ferocious T-Rex all displayed as life-sized replicas.
Some of the most famous residents of Blackpool Zoo live in Lemur Wood and Wallaby Walkabout. Get up close and personal to these cheeky critters and see why they're so well-loved. Also don't miss the sea lion demos put on by talented trainers, all within the biggest sea lion pool in Britain.
Blackpool Zoo never fails to entertain families, so why not bring yours along, get in for less, and see what's going on in the northwest's answer to Noah's Ark?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A lovely birthday treatBy TerriLou06 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This was a wonderful day out for my daughters birthday treat. As she had also reached the paying age, entrance was definitely helped by the use of boost vouchers :-)Date used : 20/04/2015
- day at the zooBy StevieD2302 May 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Great day out. Zoo is well set out. Animals all easily seen from good distance. Cafe and shop both are fairly priced allowing souvenirs to be bought. Well worth a visit. Admission paid in vouchers made cost affordable . Many thanksDate used : 20/04/2015
- Great day outBy Nitpicker30 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
Visited the zoo on 23rd April and enjoyed a beautiful sunny day.The zoo improvements in the last year have been very well done.New children's play area and cafe and the new ape house all worthwhile additions. We took children and grandchildren and the eight of us got in for £30 worth of Clubcard boost days out vouchers which was great value for us as otherwise we would not have been able to afford the visit. Presumably the zoo are fully recompensed for the value of our entry so why do they only allow full priced adult and child admissions as this made the entry costs before vouchers at £120 rather than £90 had we been able to buy a family ticket plus 2 seniors and 1 adult and 1 child. Once in the park we also spent money on food and concessions as people do giving further revenue to them.Date used : 23/04/2015
- A fun day outBy dunny28 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
My hubby & i, spent all afternoon at blackpool zoo theres so much to see. Zoos are not just for kids, we had a brilliant day, of cos the elephants are the best thing ever at the zoo, even better when tesco payed for it, thankyou tesco, but even if i have to pay next time thats ok cos the day was well worth it.Date used : 16/04/2015
- Fab day out for all the familyBy Treaders22 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This was such a great day out. The zoo was better than I thought it would be. I think we actually got to see more of the animals than at the much bigger Chester Zoo! All the animal enclosures are near each other, so the children didn't start complaining that their feet were aching. Plenty of places to get food and drink and good toilet facilities. Using our Tesco club card vouchers made it a cheap visit too. Overall we can recommend a visit.Date used : 08/04/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for membership or to upgrade to membership. Tokens can be used towards adult and child tickets only. Family, Senior and Disabled Tickets are excluded.