Since Cunards first voyage over 170 years ago, Cunard has become a byword for comfort, style and pure indulgence as famous "White Star Service" ensures that no request is too much trouble.
What you get
The magnificent Cunard Queens, the three largest ever built, shall acquaint guests with captivating destinations and the enduring sophistication of the Cunard experience. In her maiden season, Queen Elizabeth proudly joins their flagship Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria; these three shall comprise of the most modern fleet to grace the ocean waves.
Queen Mary 2 - An incomparable liner, a true modern icon. For sheer scale and magnificence, there is simply no rival to this incredible flagship. Commanding awe and excitement wherever she touches shore, Queen Mary 2 is a modern Cunard icon, while majestically recalling the great liners of years gone by.
Today, there is only one ship which regularly reinterprets the classic crossing between continents. She embraces this timeless refinement and relaxation over seven legendary days and unforgettable nights. Sailing on Queen Mary 2 is the grandest way to reach New York.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Cunard Line,
additional information about Cunard Line (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good value for little effortBy Happyretiree26 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Very easy from converting the coupons to vouchers and then booking the cruise. The lady at Cunard was very helpful in ensuring we got the best cabin in our price range. looking forward to our cruise next year.Date used : 04/08/2014
- Warning - no on board creditBy fiesta24 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
Please be advised that bookings made with Tesco vouchers (even if only part of the fare is paid in this way) do not get any on-board credit, free parking or transfers. This considerably reduces the value of the Tokens. Our use of £1200 in tokens on a total fare of £3600 lost us over £400 in on-board credit. It would have been much better value to book a promotional fare with Cunard and not used Tesco vouchers at all.Date used : 24/07/2014
- Fantastic way to spend vouchersBy mutley195801 January 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I have used my tesco vouchers 3 times towards trips with Cunard. What a fantastic way to have a luxury holiday at a bargain price. We are looked after so well with nothing being to much trouble. Great food, fantastic views with a new port to explore every day.Date used : 10/06/2013
- AmazingBy ftse10022 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Just pure luxury, what a way to see the world! Food, food and more food - and good food at that! Went to Norway, largely paid for on clubcard vouchers - it was incredible. Highly recommended.Date used : 17/06/2011
Add to basket
• Voyage must be for a minimum of 6 night duration.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid on new bookings only and are not transferable.
• This offer can only be booked via the operator`s dedicated Tesco telephone line and cannot be booked via the internet, travel agent or other method.
• Tokens may only be used to pay for the basic cost of the Voyage.
•`Basic cost` does not include: domestic flights; flight upgrades; land tours; hotels; shore excursions; payment towards on board spend of any type; surcharges; administration fees; car parking fees; fuel supplements; or any optional extras or ancillary items. Tokens may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• All standard Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights