P&O is Britain's number one cruise line. Holidaying at sea is one unlike a lot of others. Beautiful natural sights await you every day, and the ship itself becomes a part of your holiday in such a way a hotel never could.
What you get
P&O Cruises have been perfecting the art of cruising for over 170 years and are delighted that more British passengers choose to travel with them than any other cruise line.
A familiar home from home atmosphere can be enjoyed on each ship, which is a result of tailored entertainment, menus and style of service, all of which are tuned to the taste of British passengers.
There are 156 cruise holidays to choose from visiting 270 of the world's most wonderful destinations in 90 countries.
P&O Cruises are also delighted to introduce to you their largest and most diverse world cruise programme to date.
Visit iconic destinations such as San Francisco, New Orleans, Rio De Janeiro, Sydney, Hong Kong and Cape Town. Explore teeming streets one day and deserted beaches another. The list goes on, as do the experiences waiting to be had.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with P&O Cruises,
additional information about P&O Cruises (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Smooth and quick againBy Love2cruise17 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This is the second time we have booked a cruise via the clubcard boost deal. The time consuming bit was typing in the voucher numbers, I always make sure I am fully awake as the numbers need to be typed in correctly. Vouchers arrived within 4 days. The clubcard p&o helpline is open late evening and weekends now, wasn't so on the first booking 4years ago. Have booked a ten night cruise to med for 2015, they honoured our deposit already paid on board plus the on board spend, which meant our deposit was reduced. We were also offered the free coach transfer back from Southampton to Manchester. We decided not to take this option as it would have cost more to get a taxi to get home to Derbyshire. The booking appeared online against our account within 3 days, confirmation email also sent quickly. Overall an excellent experience, I would recommend fellow cruisers to use their vouchers for this. I will definitely be saving for another experience in the future.Date used : 15/05/2014
- Good DealBy adamn11 June 2014aged 25 to 34Male
I saved up my vouchers to go towards our cruise and although I read the details on loosing out on the perks when you pay the usual way what I saved was worth more than those perks so I didn't feel there was an issue like some customers about not getting perks. If you save enough up the vouchers are much better than the perks values. I wouldn't recommend using low amounts in vouchers otherwise you would be better to have the perks. It is good to be able to choose.Date used : 11/06/2014
- agood dealBy dougie5409 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
a great deal with little or no hassle, just a shame by using you're vouchers you lose some perks. still good value.Date used : 05/06/2014
- Poor customer treatmentBy unhappycruiser08 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have been a P&O customer for several years and have always felt that the early booking discount and the onboard spend offers were welcome and generous. This year we saved up our tesco vouchers and first checked by phone with P&O that we could use them and get our extras. Having boosted our vouchers we set about booking our next years cruise only to be told that we could only have one or the other so had to use the vouchers as they would have been wasted but missed out on several hundred pounds in extras.A very mean way to treat your customers P&O. Maybe we will have to start looking at other cruise lines.Date used : 08/06/2014
- P&O cruisesBy Rosetta03 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I really think the extras should be added even though paying by boosts ....otherwise your actually not being treated rightDate used : 03/06/2014
Add to basket
• Cruise must be for a minimum of 6-night duration.
• You must book with the tour operator at least 94 days before you travel.
• The total cost of your booking must be a minimum of £500 excluding optional extras
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid on new bookings only and are non-transferable. This offer can only be booked via the operator`s dedicated Tesco telephone line and cannot be booked via the internet, travel agent or other method. Tokens may only be used to pay for the basic cost of the cruise. `Basic cost` does not include: domestic flights; flight upgrades; land tours; hotels; shore excursions; payment towards on board spend of any type; surcharges; administration fees; car parking fees; fuel supplements; or any optional extras or ancillary items. Tokens may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights