P&O is Britain's number one cruise line. Holidaying at sea is one unlike a lot of others. Beautiful natural sights await you every day, and the ship itself becomes a part of your holiday in such a way a hotel never could.
What you get
P&O Cruises have been perfecting the art of cruising for over 170 years and are delighted that more British passengers choose to travel with them than any other cruise line.
A familiar home from home atmosphere can be enjoyed on each ship, which is a result of tailored entertainment, menus and style of service, all of which are tuned to the taste of British passengers.
There are 156 cruise holidays to choose from visiting 270 of the world's most wonderful destinations in 90 countries.
P&O Cruises are also delighted to introduce to you their largest and most diverse world cruise programme to date.
Visit iconic destinations such as San Francisco, New Orleans, Rio De Janeiro, Sydney, Hong Kong and Cape Town. Explore teeming streets one day and deserted beaches another. The list goes on, as do the experiences waiting to be had.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with P&O Cruises, download this additional information about P&O Cruises (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Booked Fjord cruise for May 2014By Barb12 January 2014aged 45 to 54Female
The booking process was very simple and the agent was most helpful and patient as I decided which cabin to book. To get the best value from your vouchers you should try to pay for the holiday in full using vouchers and book it in advance when the prices are first announced as these will be the cheapest 'full prices'. I have saved up a lot of vouchers and almost paid in full for a deluxe balcony cabin as a treat for myself and husband. Other people may be disappointed not to get the additional P&O perks, but my holiday is already almost free - which I think is the better perk. Looking forward to the cruise.Date used : 14/12/2013
- Very disappointedBy bobby33730 December 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Just booked cruise using tesco vouchers as part payment. P&O price in cash 599. Price using tesco vouchers 869 which is full vantage fare price but then told no vantage fare perks using tesco vouchers. Have booked previously using vouchers and was given vantage fare perks. This seems to be a fairly recent squeeze by P&O on voucher users.Date used : 30/12/2013
- July 2013By Rhino14829 December 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Used my vouchers for this cruise, having a balcony cabin. Cannot fault the holiday in anyway. This is the second time we have changed our vouchers for a Cruise. We would recommend using vouchers for this again and again.Date used : 01/07/2013
- looking forward to holidayBy haventone26 November 2013
The vouchers enabled us to book a more expensive cabin.The only disappointment I have with the vouchers is that you are not entitled to any of the perks,ie spending money on board,free parking.This makes the vouchers not worth as much especially if the loss of spending money is more than the vouchers redeemed.I do feel this ought to be put on the original site.Date used : 11/11/2013
- Booked to go onto the P&O Ventura july 2014By Deb125 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Looking forward to our cruise , i save up my vouchers to go towards the cost, which is great, the only negative thing is that you don't get any special offers i.e. free car park, drink package, onboard credit and you pay full cost for the holiday!Date used : 10/10/2013
Add to basket
• Cruise must be for a minimum of 6-night duration.
• You must book with the tour operator at least 94 days before you travel.
• The total cost of your booking must be a minimum of £500 excluding optional extras
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid on new bookings only and are non-transferable. This offer can only be booked via the operator`s dedicated Tesco telephone line and cannot be booked via the internet, travel agent or other method. Tokens may only be used to pay for the basic cost of the cruise. `Basic cost` does not include: domestic flights; flight upgrades; land tours; hotels; shore excursions; payment towards on board spend of any type; surcharges; administration fees; car parking fees; fuel supplements; or any optional extras or ancillary items. Tokens may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights