Bressingham Steam & Gardens
Take the whole family for a trip to Bressingham Steam & Gardens, Norfolk's awesome adventure park. With a railway, landscaped patches of floral beauty and a selection of steam journeys, there's enough to keep all of you happy for the day.
What you get
Bressingham Steam & Gardens is number one for family fun in Norfolk, so use Clubcard vouchers to get into the park for a lot less. For every £5 in vouchers you exchange you'll get £20 back in tokens to put towards admission costs. From there, the park is yours to explore.
The park was initially conceived when renowned horticulturalist and gardener, Alan Bloom, combined his passion for steam railways and plants to create a proper one-off experience full of family excitement.
Within the park you can take a ride on Bressingham's famous Victorian Gallopers, wander through beautiful lawn and garden environments, and visit the official Dad's Army exhibition; there really is a veritable treasure trove of diverse attractions. To make things even more pleasant, why not enjoy a picnic in the fabulous grounds?
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.bressingham.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- would be dissapointed if I had paid to get in.By Mumof222 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Although you get to ride on the trains, there isn't very much to see on the routes apart from unused rotting trains and overgrown land. The carousel is nice and was enjoyed by all. The dads army museum was interesting. If I had paid for the whole family to go would be very dissapointed with the day out. So much more could be done to Bressingham to make it a fantastic day out. So a bit of a let down. The staff also need to learn how to smile and greet visitors. Unless you are very much into trains, would definately go elsewhere.Date used : 21/08/2013
- We love Bressingham Steam museum.By sresg23 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
We regularly use our vouchers to visit Bressingham Steam Museum. There's so much to see - the Dad's Army museum, the engine sheds, the royal train, the old mail train, the three different train routes throughout the grounds, the beautiful and extensive gardens, the bumper cars, the Victorian carousel. The ticket price includes unlimited train rides and 3 rides on the carousel, which seems like it won't be enough but we always struggle to squeeze them all in to our day. A picnic in the beautiful gardens allows us a peaceful lunch break before running off to catch the next train.Date used : 13/08/2012
- Great day outBy mumof329 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Thanks to Tesco clubcard exchange we had a fab family day out at Bressingham. Our 3 children really enjoyed the unlimited train rides and the gardens are fantastic. Really worth a visitDate used : 27/05/2013
- A great day outBy Tiddy28 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We went last year and really enjoyed it there is lots to do, and lots to see , the steam engines are very interesting ,the Victorian roundabout gallopers are an exciting ride and the children loved it. The train ride through the park was beautiful,the restaurant was clean and the food very nice, and the Dads army exhibition was very good, Everybody enjoyed it ages from 3 to 67 and I would heartily Recommend it for a great Day out.Date used : 12/06/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for: Family Tickets, Days Out With Thomas and Christmas bookings.