Bressingham Steam & Gardens
Take the whole family for a trip to Bressingham Steam & Gardens, Norfolk's awesome adventure park. With a railway, landscaped patches of floral beauty and a selection of steam journeys, there's enough to keep all of you happy for the day.
What you get
Bressingham Steam & Gardens is number one for family fun in Norfolk, so use Clubcard vouchers to get into the park for a lot less. For every £5 in vouchers you exchange you'll get £2.500 back in tokens to put towards admission costs. From there, the park is yours to explore.
The park was initially conceived when renowned horticulturalist and gardener, Alan Bloom, combined his passion for steam railways and plants to create a proper one-off experience full of family excitement.
Within the park you can take a ride on Bressingham's famous Victorian Gallopers, wander through beautiful lawn and garden environments, and visit the official Dad's Army exhibition; there really is a veritable treasure trove of diverse attractions. To make things even more pleasant, why not enjoy a picnic in the fabulous grounds?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great day out for all the familyBy Meeru200515 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
A visit to Bressingham is a great day out and is like stepping back in time. If you are after a relaxing day out with no rush to get on everything this is the place to go. With three different trains to go on as many times as you like and three rides on the carousel included in the price of your ticket it is great value for money. There are also lovely gardens to look round if you have the time or take a picnic and just a short stroll into the gardens you can find a shady spot to eat your lunch and watch the train go by. You can also take a look around the Dad's Army exhibition, old steam trains and have a ride on an original waltzer or dodgem cars. You'll come away feeling calm and relaxed.Date used : 01/09/2013
- Great Day out with Grandchildren.By longsmiler10 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This is the 2nd time that we have been to Bressingham as we really enjoyed the 1st time. Mt Grandchildren are young, 2 & 1 years so this is ideal for them now & possibly for the next 2 -3 years but then I think they might grow out of it. It makes for a full day, we just about manage to see everything, have several rides on the Trains & use the Carousel Rides up. The gardens are lovely & we always take a picnic. My Grandson is besotted with Trains & is excited the whole time. Using the Tesco Vouchers is great as it then costs us very little & especially at the moment as they give extra value. They are such good rewards!Date used : 30/05/2014
- would be dissapointed if I had paid to get in.By Mumof222 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Although you get to ride on the trains, there isn't very much to see on the routes apart from unused rotting trains and overgrown land. The carousel is nice and was enjoyed by all. The dads army museum was interesting. If I had paid for the whole family to go would be very dissapointed with the day out. So much more could be done to Bressingham to make it a fantastic day out. So a bit of a let down. The staff also need to learn how to smile and greet visitors. Unless you are very much into trains, would definately go elsewhere.Date used : 21/08/2013
- We love Bressingham Steam museum.By sresg23 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
We regularly use our vouchers to visit Bressingham Steam Museum. There's so much to see - the Dad's Army museum, the engine sheds, the royal train, the old mail train, the three different train routes throughout the grounds, the beautiful and extensive gardens, the bumper cars, the Victorian carousel. The ticket price includes unlimited train rides and 3 rides on the carousel, which seems like it won't be enough but we always struggle to squeeze them all in to our day. A picnic in the beautiful gardens allows us a peaceful lunch break before running off to catch the next train.Date used : 13/08/2012
- Great day outBy mumof329 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Thanks to Tesco clubcard exchange we had a fab family day out at Bressingham. Our 3 children really enjoyed the unlimited train rides and the gardens are fantastic. Really worth a visitDate used : 27/05/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for: Family Tickets, Days Out With Thomas and Christmas bookings.