Bressingham Steam & Gardens
Take the whole family for a trip to Bressingham Steam & Gardens, Norfolk's awesome adventure park. With a railway, landscaped patches of floral beauty and a selection of steam journeys, there's enough to keep all of you happy for the day.
What you get
Bressingham Steam & Gardens is number one for family fun in Norfolk, so use Clubcard vouchers to get into the park for a lot less. For every £5 in vouchers you exchange you'll get £20 back in tokens to put towards admission costs. From there, the park is yours to explore.
The park was initially conceived when renowned horticulturalist and gardener, Alan Bloom, combined his passion for steam railways and plants to create a proper one-off experience full of family excitement.
Within the park you can take a ride on Bressingham's famous Victorian Gallopers, wander through beautiful lawn and garden environments, and visit the official Dad's Army exhibition; there really is a veritable treasure trove of diverse attractions. To make things even more pleasant, why not enjoy a picnic in the fabulous grounds?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Steaming Day Out!By pippa721 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Wasn't too sure about going but..... what a fantastic day out and rides are included in price! 3 steam trains were running so had nearly an hour of different rides through the gardens, nursery and local countryside. The gallopers were a delight for us all (our age range 17 months to 65 years!) and no queues to go on them!! The inside displays of trains, other steam exhibits and village scene were interesting for us all and lots for grandchildren to climb on. We even managed a short stroll through the beautiful gardens before one last ride on gallopers as time to go home! Definately go back again.Date used : 21/09/2014
- Pleasant day outBy DBHerts17 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We visited Bressingham on one of the 'Gardeners Days' on a Tues early Sept. It was very quiet, as kids back at school-which was great for us. Museum very interesting,Didn't get to see steam locomotives (wasn't sure if open). Enjoyed train ride even though some views a bit downbeat. Loved Gallopers-felt just like a big kid. And the gardens, well how beautiful and so peaceful to wander around when it's quiet. Spent hours there in gardens. Amazing display of plants & flowers. We took our own picnic so didn't experience any refreshments.All staff were very friendly and helpful.No hassle.Date used : 09/09/2014
- Clubcard boost at BressinghamBy proon05 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Excellent exchange of clubcard boost for entrance fee to Bressingham Lovely place ,enchanting train rides and beautiful gardens.Found a very talented knowledgable model restorer tucked away in the Heritage Centre which in itself was worth a visit for faithful recreation of bygone era,evocative so much meaningful history. Restaurant very disappointing.Food very ordinary ,service slow and prices expensive for lack of qualityDate used : 26/07/2014
- Really good day outBy Sparkymc04 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
My wife and I took our son, nearly 3, (and baby daughter) here for the day. We had a great time. Very good value with the Tesco vouchers. We tried all three of the train rides and several goes on the carousel. I wasn't expecting the museum which was a pleasant surprise and my son loved the old cars and fire engine. The gardens were very well presented. I think Bressingham has a lot to offer, when we went it wasn't busy and my son really enjoyed himself. The grounds could do with some updating and the views from the train journeys aren't the most exciting I've been on but nonetheless I think it's well worth the visit and we will probably re-visitDate used : 04/09/2014
- good day outBy slimster03 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I thought it was a very good day out for my grandchildren and myself and my husband. We went to Bressingham last year and asked if they would like to go again when they came to stay with us and they were quite happy to do so. It has such a pleasant relaxing atmosphere and the volunteer staff were marvellous. The train rides and carousel were enjoyable and all in all very good.Date used : 03/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for: Family Tickets, Days Out With Thomas and Christmas bookings.