Treat yourself to a day at Musselburgh Racecourse, the oldest one in Scotland, having seen horse racing since 1816. It now offers top class venues and a fantastic racing atmosphere, so use Clubcard vouchers today to get in for less.
What you get
Musselburgh offers a plethora of exciting race days and activities throughout the year. It surely appeals to all horse racing enthusiasts, and makes for a great day out with friends and family. You can have it all for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 and you'll get £15 back in return to put towards a day at the races.
With bouncy castles and fancy dress plus all the excitement of a competitive fixture, Musselburgh can accommodate both kids and adults. They are spurred by passion and thrive on providing an excellent atmosphere for all visitors; fortunately they achieve this flawlessly so a day here is both memorable and bucket-loads of fun.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Musselburgh Racecourse,
additional information about Musselburgh Racecourse (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
• Children 17 and under admitted free to all fixtures when accompanied by an adult.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.