LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass
Collect a year's worth of fun with the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Annual Pass – a Merlin Entertainments attraction. Conquer the Nordic maze, fend off the dragon in the Knight's Kingdom, and view the world in miniature where over 40 million bricks are used.
What you get
With the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass, you can experience the excitement and beauty of an entire manmade universe set within stunning parkland in the heart of Windsor. We'll help you enjoy it all for a knocked-down price when you exchange £28 of your Clubcard vouchers.
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is squarely aimed at kids between 3 and 12 years old. The park is made up of several different zones, each allowing kids to become part of their own adventure. One minute they're an armoured knight defending princesses, the next they're sailing across unmapped waters as Vikings in longboats.
Kids can also build their own LEGO® creations in the Imagination Centre, and see one of the new 4D movies. The variety at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is vast and will entertain the family for the whole day.
LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2015 The LEGO Group
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass token,
additional information about LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Amazing valueBy Princess00724 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Female
We save up all our tesco vouchers each year just for these and wouldn't spend them any other way. Amazing value as when Legoland opens annual passes can be over £100. When it opens in march we will be making a visit every weekend so they are completely worth it,,we love everything there from the fairytale boat ride to the submarine :) Great day out and highly recommend saving your vouchers to get themDate used : 24/02/2015
- Change of tickets for legolandBy Alitay19 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overFemale
For many years I have had lego land tickets but now you have to purchase an annual pass I can no longer get four tickets or a family ticket. How many times a year do they think two people want to go to legoland, when one of those people has to be an adult. Bring back the day vouchers.
- Legoland Annual PassesBy Nannydiane11 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Although my grandchildren live in Scotland and North Devon, we live near Windsor and the thing they want to do most when they are with us is to go to LEGOLAND. We have been getting the Annual Passes with Tesco vouchers for about seven years now and the novelty still hasn't worn off. We are now getting them for our younger grandchildren as well. Very, very good value compared to the cost of an Annual Pass direct from LEGOLAND.Date used : 18/07/2014
- Great value for money!By 27 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We've been getting Legoland passes using our clubcard vouchers for the past 3 years. Our 4 and 5 year old love the rides and the pirate show is always a must while munching our picnic. I can take my 4 year old off peak as she's not yet started school and the queues are much more manageable. At weekends and during the holidays it can get very busy and long queues on popular rides. Overall it's a great day out.Date used : 26/06/2014
- Best experience everBy Indzza27 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I am so happy that Tesco offered this option to buy Anual pass just for this less money. My children are so happy and this is most important for me. Thank you for this great opportunity .Date used : 27/06/2014
Add to basket
• LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in the Spring and Autumn.
• Under 3s go free.
• The Pass is valid for 12 months from the date the token is redeemed and exchanged for photocards at LEGOLAND.
Terms & Conditions
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group © 2015 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
• Premium Annual Pass to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort give unlimited access for one adult OR one child OR one senior (capacity allowing) and are valid for a full 12 months (subject to operating calendar) from the date the tokens are redeemed and exchanged for photocards at LEGOLAND.
• LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in the Spring and Autumn. Under 3s go free.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.