LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass
Collect a year's worth of fun with the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Annual Pass – a Merlin Entertainments attraction. Conquer the Nordic maze, fend off the dragon in the Knight's Kingdom, and view the world in miniature where over 40 million bricks are used.
What you get
With the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass, you can experience the excitement and beauty of an entire manmade universe set within stunning parkland in the heart of Windsor. We'll help you enjoy it all for a knocked-down price when you exchange £28 of your Clubcard vouchers.
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is squarely aimed at kids between 3 and 12 years old. The park is made up of several different zones, each allowing kids to become part of their own adventure. One minute they're an armoured knight defending princesses, the next they're sailing across unmapped waters as Vikings in longboats.
Kids can also build their own LEGO® creations in the Imagination Centre, and see one of the new 4D movies. The variety at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is vast and will entertain the family for the whole day.
LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2014 The LEGO Group
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass token, download this additional information about LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.LEGOLAND.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Have now had two of theseBy LegolandFan19 July 2013
We love Legoland and have now have two years of free annual passes thanks to Clubcard. This is one of the best rewards ever. Combine it with a travel reward and get overnight accommodation in the area as well.
Add to basket
• LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in the Spring and Autumn.
• Under 3s go free.
• The Pass is valid for 12 months from the date the token is redeemed and exchanged for photocards at LEGOLAND.
Terms & Conditions
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group © 2012 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
• Premium Annual Pass to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort give unlimited access for one adult OR one child OR one senior (capacity allowing) and are valid for a full 12 months (subject to operating calendar) from the date the tokens are redeemed and exchanged for photocards at LEGOLAND.
• LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in the Spring and Autumn. Under 3s go free.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.