LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass
Collect a year's worth of fun with the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Annual Pass – a Merlin Entertainments attraction. Conquer the Nordic maze, fend off the dragon in the Knight's Kingdom, and view the world in miniature where over 40 million bricks are used.
What you get
With the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass, you can experience the excitement and beauty of an entire manmade universe set within stunning parkland in the heart of Windsor. We'll help you enjoy it all for a knocked-down price when you exchange £28 of your Clubcard vouchers.
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is squarely aimed at kids between 3 and 12 years old. The park is made up of several different zones, each allowing kids to become part of their own adventure. One minute they're an armoured knight defending princesses, the next they're sailing across unmapped waters as Vikings in longboats.
Kids can also build their own LEGO® creations in the Imagination Centre, and see one of the new 4D movies. The variety at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is vast and will entertain the family for the whole day.
LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2015 The LEGO Group
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass token,
additional information about LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Premium Annual Pass token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Such great valueBy TheJJjz25 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Like many others I've been putting my clubcard vouchers towards these annual passes for many years. They are such great value & very simple to apply for. You get sent vouchers through the post which you take along to Legoland to get your Annual Pass & even the queue there is minimal. I recommend them to all the parents I know especially living so close to Windsor.Date used : 13/04/2015
- fantasticBy cupcakes22 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We've used our Tesco vouchers to get LEGOLAND tickets for about 3 years now. They are easy to apply for and exchange. It's absolutely great valueDate used : 07/07/2014
- AmazingBy Ritalid12 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Amazing value and you can go as many times as you like for a year !!! Also as you have the pass you don't get stung with the parking fee. We have used this for our third year Well done Tesco someone is on the families side..Date used : 02/06/2015
- Great Value - Don't just think about it...Do it!By Waddersbeaver28 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
First year I have done this and I wish I had done it before. So easy to collect, just take your token to Guest services, they take a wonderful and very flattering photo of you and thats it off you go. In addition to entrance you also get 20% off the restaurants and gift shops so hard not to be impressed. We live nearby so will be doing quite a few trips after school. Well worth it, def get your monies worth.Date used : 17/04/2015
- bargainBy jecko28 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
A absolute bargain cant go wrong with this purchase and very easy to redeemDate used : 24/04/2015
Add to basket
• LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in the Spring and Autumn.
• Under 3s go free.
• The Pass is valid for 12 months from the date the token is redeemed and exchanged for photocards at LEGOLAND.
Terms & Conditions
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group © 2015 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
• Premium Annual Pass to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort give unlimited access for one adult OR one child OR one senior (capacity allowing) and are valid for a full 12 months (subject to operating calendar) from the date the tokens are redeemed and exchanged for photocards at LEGOLAND.
• LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed on selected weekdays in the Spring and Autumn. Under 3s go free.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.