Treat the family to a magical experience at Somerset's Wookey Hole, a cave system of remarkable size, shape, and appearance, where an underground river flows and pagan and Christian legends coexist.
What you get
The caves at Wookey Hole are famous for their gargantuan size and, thanks to their underground lakes, pools, and river, a popular diving exploration spot. You and the family can enjoy it all for less with Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards a trip to Wookey Hole. From there, there's plenty to explore both above and below ground.
Illuminated in several different shades, the caves, shrouded in mystery and local legend, are made to see in all their glory. They're a proper fairytale snapshot but at the same time haltingly beautiful in appearance and definitely something to be explored for all natural world lovers.
Meanwhile, above ground, it's non-stop action with a wealth of activities to try out. From the Victorian penny arcade to the handmade paper mill, fairy garden, and cave museum among others, there's plenty of culture and local make-believe to absorb with the Wookey Hole attractions.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Worth the vouchers!By Reddog308 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Went recently with my 10 year old daughter and 9 year old son. They loved it! We had a great day out. There is something for everyone! Dinosaurs, witches, paper making. The 4D cinema was great! The youth circus was amazing! All of the staff were very friendly and very knowledgable during the tour through the caves which are well worth a look.. Great day out if in the areaDate used : 27/08/2014
- Only worth visiting if using Clubcard VouchersBy SomersetVisitor26 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I remember a visit to Wookey Hole with my junior school many years ago, and have fond memories of learning about the caves and making paper, but the Wookey Hole of today has almost changed beyond recognition, and I can't see it ever providing any use to the National Curriculum. It could possibly be good if you have young children, but if you don't, then forget it. It seems as though it's trying to run with a theme, but can't quite make up its mind. A visit to the Witches Kitchen, just before you go into the 4D experience, didn't exactly flow, when the 4D show was about dinosaurs on a desert island!? Without young children we skipped the indoor play area, so that cut our visit short by at least 1/2 hour. The walk through the dinosaurs (perhaps the tenuous link to the 4D experience) was what it was. Fairy Gardens - pretty. Penny Arcade - fun, but it's an 'in-app purchase'. Oh, and they used to make paper here. An exhibition, which used to be interesting, but now seems to be treated as a chain round Wookey Hole's neck, and not given the justification it deserves. Perhaps, in a few years time, it will be replaced with an email exhibition... The shop - lots of the usual tat, with tenuous links to the visit. The toilets - disgusting. I decided to wait till we got back to base, 1 hour's drive away. The staff - fabulous! Very pleasant, naturally friendly people - the best bit of our day. I don't think it was a complete waste of Tesco Vouchers, but would have certainly felt very short changed if we'd payed the full price. I don't think I'll be returning.Date used : 13/08/2014
- what a savingBy oracle16125 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Excellent day out for all ages ,there was 7 of us from 7 to 63 and we all enjoyed ourselves from the caves to the penny arcade plenty for everyone.Date used : 21/08/2014
- AvoidBy Campervant23 August 2014
We spent £60 on family tickets what a waste of money the caves were good but the rest was tacky and in our opinion very poor especially for the price save your money and go to chedder and see the caves there. We had our evening meal at Captain Jacks it was the worst meal we as a family have ever had very expensive and horrid , we made the mistake of stopping at the wookey hole hotel the hotel was ok but for breakfast we made the mistake of going back to Captain Jacks thinking the chef should be able to cope with making a breakfast, wrong it was appalling the egg was completely dried up bacon just about cooked fried bread drie and curled up I won't go on but once he gave it to me I gave it back his words to me was it's you're choose if you don't want it and for £8.50 it should be pretty good please avoid and go to chedder there full English is £4.95 what a difference freshly cooked. We are not the type of family to moan in fact this is the first review we have ever done but we felt this experience should be told.
- A cool experience!By ScarletVixen19 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
A great day out with all the family, it is well worth a visit. The guided tour through the caves is educational and informative for both adults and children. You also have the opportunity to purchase cave matured cheese in the shop at the end of your day.Date used : 10/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please note that your tokens can not be used for special events.
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can be used for standard admission which includes all attractions and shows except Pirate Island Adventure Golf.