Treat the family to a magical experience at Somerset's Wookey Hole, a cave system of remarkable size, shape, and appearance, where an underground river flows and pagan and Christian legends coexist.
What you get
The caves at Wookey Hole are famous for their gargantuan size and, thanks to their underground lakes, pools, and river, a popular diving exploration spot. You and the family can enjoy it all for less with Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards a trip to Wookey Hole. From there, there's plenty to explore both above and below ground.
Illuminated in several different shades, the caves, shrouded in mystery and local legend, are made to see in all their glory. They're a proper fairytale snapshot but at the same time haltingly beautiful in appearance and definitely something to be explored for all natural world lovers.
Meanwhile, above ground, it's non-stop action with a wealth of activities to try out. From the Victorian penny arcade to the handmade paper mill, fairy garden, and cave museum among others, there's plenty of culture and local make-believe to absorb with the Wookey Hole attractions.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- DisappointedBy Mere13 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
On arrival men's toilets closed had to go to hotel. Caves were a big disappointment only a few open. Too many people on tour if you are at the back you cannot hear or see what the guide is talking about. Things were closed on the rest of the site even though we visited the first week of July. For adults only just not worth the entrance fee even though we were given free entrance for a return visit, not much good when you live 200 miles away.Date used : 01/07/2015
- disappointedBy tann10 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
Only some of the caves open due to expansion, some of the toilets closed for refurb ( surely better done before season). There were so many people on our tour with us being near the back that we couldn't see what the guide was talking about. Not very impressed with it all. Much prefer Cheddar cavesDate used : 25/06/2015
- DisappointedBy SusieH5427 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Part of the cave was closed so it was a short tour. Although we arrived soon after 10am we were told not to leave it long before we went in the cave as they were shutting it all together in order to move some rocks. We were told we could return for free when it was fully open but that is no help unless you live locally. Other activities were closed, as was the restaurant. Some of the staff were rude/abrupt.Date used : 21/06/2015
- Mixed bagBy 26 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
To start on a positive note, there was plenty there to keep our young children entertained for most of the day. I couldn't work out what the park's theme was, and I don't think the owners know either, but the little ones don't care about that. For adults alone I don't think it's worth the high admission price. Annoyingly, a large part of the cave was closed when we went (mid June), and although they offered free re-entry when the refurbished cave reopened that's no use to us as we live abroad. I was also disappointed to find that the theatre (highly rated by other reviewers) was closed - it's only open when the children (who perform) are not at school. All in all okay if you have children and you've got nothing better to spend your Clubcard points on.Date used : 08/06/2015
- great family day outBy beciblu15 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
My 6 year old and 8 year old really enjoyed, what a lovely clean place to visit. lots to see and do. indoor play area, 4D cinema, circus show, miniature golf and tour of the cavesDate used : 29/05/2015
Add to basket
• Please note that your tokens can not be used for special events.
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can be used for standard admission which includes all attractions and shows except Pirate Island Adventure Golf.