Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway
Embark on a stunning journey along the Scottish coastline with the Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway, a heritage stretch of track that the whole family will absolutely love.
What you get
You and the family can take advantage of this lovely rail journey by experiencing it for less with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and get £10 back in tokens to put towards the trip.
Your journey starts at Bo'ness where some glorious views across the Firth of Forth can be had, and then it's off to Kinneil Halt where you'll see Scotland's only oil refinery.
The train trundles onto Birkhill where you can alight for a short stroll through some fantastic ancient woodland and see views of the Avon Gorge from atop the viaduct.
Back at Bo'ness there's the Museum of Scottish Railways to explore where, in the main hall, kids can play around with railway signal posts, climb aboard heritage locomotives and learn about how Scottish railways were made and used throughout the ages.
This experience is quaint and thoroughly enjoyable for the family. It's education and beautiful, making it all the more memorable for those involved.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great day outBy CentralScotland06 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This is a hidden gem; easy to get to from both Edinburgh & Glasgow model railway runs on weekends museum is full of information & has fun stuff for the kids including a real mail train to play at sorting letters everyone we've met has been friendly & helpful (& very enthusiastic! it's mostly volunteer run) Cafe open when trains are running, food was good & very reasonably priced. Kids had a fantastic day.Date used : 18/04/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Excludes any special or pre-bookable events, 'Day Out With Thomas™', 'Santa Steam Trains', and excludes season tickets and gift vouchers.
• Please note that Tesco Clubcard vouchers are valid only when buying a ticket for travel and entry to the Museum of Scottish Railways. They are not valid at premium priced events or for the purchase of Museum season tickets.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Excludes any special or prebookable events, `Day Out with Thomas` and `Santa Specials`and excludes season tickets.