Ironbridge Gorge Museum
Treat your family or the kids to an Annual Passport ticket for Ironbridge Gorge Museum. There are actually 10 museums available to see, and this ticket type is good for a year's worth of free access to all.
What you get
With 10 separate attractions to visit over the course of a year, a discount Passport ticket for Ironbridge Gorge could be a fantastic investment. Simply exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens for your ticket type.
Ironbridge is a wonderful World Heritage site that isn't to be missed if holidaying near Telford. Your Passport ticket, for which Clubcard vouchers are applicable, includes access to the following:
• Blists Hill Victorian Town
• Coalport China Museum
• Jackfield Tile Museum
• Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron
• Museum of the Gorge
• Derby Houses
• Tar Tunnel
• The Iron Bridge & Tollhouse
• Broseley Pipeworks
There's so much to explore from Victorian towns to indutrial techniques, underground corridors and, of course, Ironbridge herself. Make your year that bit more enjoyable for less with Clubcard vouchers.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- What a WeekBy NannyDee23 November 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We used our vouchers to buy the Museum Passport; fantastic value for money. Blists Hill is amazing, friendly, well organized and welcoming. The other museums in the group are equally well run and welcoming. The Jackfield Tile Museum was great. Ironbridge Gorge is a lovely place for all ages. Well worth a visit and as the Passport lasts for 12 months, you can revisit the places more than once!Date used : 30/10/2014
- FantasticBy MJones7313 November 2014
We were a family of 8 ranging in age from 6 to 69. Blists Hill Victorian Town is too large to spend just one day there so thankfully we purchased Annual Passports at that location and look forward to making unlimited return visits there for 12months as well as visiting the other 9 locations! We purchased our passports through TescoClubcard so a superb family day out was FREE! The town has plenty to see,do(&buy!)knowledgeable staff and is set in a superb location. We were the last visitors to leave on our dayout and finished the day off in Ironbridge town with the Best Fish&Chips ever!
- FantasticBy zeds08 November 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Potentially wonderful family days out My 11 year old daughters favourite is the Victorian Village. She enjoys seeing all the folk walking about in period costumes and shops. My younger Son is a great fan of Ingenuity- he could happily spend all day in there experimenting!! As for me I love the chippy! only sells fish and chips but cooked traditionally in lard. Pity no chip forks Get there early as the queues get longer.Date used : 25/08/2014
- IronbridgeBy aban02 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I will go with "best purchase ever" as great value voucher - £10 for a £2.50 voucher! Arrived quickly; attractive voucher and exchange at the venue was simple and welcomed. The Ironbridge attractions are a World Heritage Site and should not be missed by any age.Date used : 30/09/2014
- Brilliant purchaseBy Statsman24 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
First - a great day out at Blists Hill and back to the pre-decimal era. Second - another great day out visiting seven of the remaining sites where we (re-)entered our second childhood with the interactive exhibits at Enginuity. The Annual Passport is superb value, offering unlimited visits with-in a twelve month period and the bonus of one free visit to any sites missed even after a year. Not able to avail ourselves of the Park & Ride but the brown direction / information signs make the journey to the areas straightforward (no pun intended) and car parking (both Museum and Local Authority) is very reasonable.Date used : 18/09/2014
- Fantastic ValueBy Fungran13 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I purchased the annual family pass with club-card boost and they arrived within days of ordering. We had a fabulous two days with our grandchildren and still didn't manage to get around all the sites. The sites we did visit had a lot for children to do, such as candle dipping and tile painting and they thoroughly enjoyed it. They especially enjoyed the Blists Hill site where they exchanged their new money for old at the bank and then spent it in the various shops. We had a wonderful time and cant wait to go back!Date used : 19/08/2014
- Good Value...By hollyhobby4902 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We purchased Annual Passport tickets with clubcard boost - what a bargain. We only managed to go to 2 of the sites, Bliss Hill Victorian Town & the Tollhouse, but will be going again next year before our ticket runs out to try and see the rest. Young or old there is lots to see and would certainly recommend.Date used : 19/08/2014
- Fantastic value for moneyBy funformums01 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Vouchers arrived within days of ordering and so easy to exchange for the annual pass. Superb value for money as there was so much to see. Couldn't see all museums in one day so will go back again. well worth a visit for all ages.Date used : 19/08/2014
- Good ValueBy lulibell28 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We had a great day out with our grandchildren. So much to see that we didn't manage everything but we can always go back. Ate in the Village restaurant and it was good and they catered well for the children. We walked a lot but the children didn't mind as there was so much to see and do. Great day out for the family.Date used : 13/08/2014
- Fantastic valueBy Yooranah27 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We spent 2 days here and still didn't see all 10 museums. It was simple to exchange the vouchers - at some other attractions we have had problems. The town itself was lovely and there are some great walks in the area as well as the museums themselves. We hope to go back to visit the 3 we just didn't have time for.Date used : 12/08/2014
- Bargain and something for everyoneBy Mommyto3monkeys20 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Not done all of the museums yet but we went with 10 year old 8 year old and 2 year old all were interested And had something to do will be saving up to renew this offer next year
- More than one day out.By Herathome19 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Ironbridge comprises several museums. Some were a little less interesting to the 4 children aged 11-15 that we took with us but we all had a fab time in the Victorian Town which we feel compared favourably with the larger attraction in the north called Beamish. We had a Victorian parlour photo taken which was hilarious and the photo is in pride of place now as a brilliant holiday souvenir. The tar tunnel was surprisingly good and the kids enjoyed watching the artisans at work in the Coalport factory museum. We visited Ironbridge twice and still didn't do everything. It was also really good for wet weather days on our holiday.Date used : 06/09/2014
- Blists Hill MuseumBy fairyhuff15 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
My husband and I visited this open air museum using our clubcard vouchers to buy an annual pass. A very easy to do exchange and well worth any effort involved. We had a great time visiting the shops, going on the small train into the clay mine and seeing all the fantastic exhibits. A great day out for all ages.Date used : 11/08/2014
- Annual Passport ticket- TerrificBy VoucherWowzer12 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
The days out vouchers arrived a few days after ordering and were a brilliant bargain due to your June offer - two adult annual passports for £10 vouchers & £5 cash! We exchanged our vouchers within five minutes of arriving, with ease. The variety of museums to visit is excellent, there's a huge range to suit all interests including historic, scientific and artistic which will keep us well entertained over the year! There are often extra activities or events on too so each visit is different!Date used : 10/08/2014
- Annual passport is well worth itBy chrisgg08 July 2014aged 25 to 34Male
The main attraction for us was the Blists Hill Victorian Town which we thoroughly enjoyed, but we stayed overnight to give us a chance to explore the rest of the attractions. We stayed at a local inn in Coalport which was fairly reasonably priced but there is also a youth hostel if you're looking for a budget option. You do need at least two full days if you want to visit all the museums, but obviously you can come back as many times as you want within the 12 months (also once the passport expires, you can visit any attraction that you haven't yet been to). Apart from the Victorian Town, our favourite attraction was the Tar Tunnel, which only takes 20 minutes to explore but is well worth it.Date used : 06/07/2014
- Iron Bridge GorgeBy lessh25 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This annual passport ticket purchased thro tesco clubcard was worth every penny. We managed to see 9 out of the 10 museums and each one was exceptionally interesting. I would recommend this to anyone who likes anything to do with the industrial revolution and british history. You do need at least two full days though to get the maximum benefit!Date used : 20/06/2014
- Fabulous!By DippyOldBat17 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I purchased a year passport for all 10 museums and have already used it once for Blists Hill and Enginuity. I have visited all of the museums before, but am now lucky enough to live within walking distance of Blists Hill. This is a brilliant and fun way of learning about history, engineering, and many other things for both children and adults alike. You won't be disappointed if you use your Clubcard vouchers for time spent at Ironbridge and its museums.Date used : 25/05/2014
- What great visitBy Jeany13 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I would defiantly recommend this visit for all the family but mainly for adults. The passport pass through the Tesco vouchers is brilliant value.Date used : 04/06/2014
- Blists Hill great; the rest a bit repetitiveBy Fairwood05 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
It was good to have a chance to look around Ironbridge. Without the clubcard vouchers we wouldn't have bothered. The kids did get fed up with the other museums which didn't have much to hold their interest. They also thought Enginuity only for younger kids.Date used : 28/05/2014
- lovely weekend breakBy 04 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Plenty to see and do even though weather was poor as all indoor museums. Also outdoor spaces in between showers. Blists hill fantastic. Enginuity a must for kids as really interactive. We stayed in one of the two youth hostels so an inexpensive weekend overall.Date used : 26/05/2014
- brilliant day outBy shaza5327 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
we visited Blist Hill Victorian village, was really good day. lots to see and do. well worth a visit. we then went onto visit the Iron bridgeDate used : 14/05/2014
- A fabulous day out for all the familyBy Lizziedrp04 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
The Victorian Village is a great day out for all the family. There is something for all children regardless of their age. Very educational and a fun way to learn about how life was in the Victorian era. My children found the Bank fascinating and being told about the value of different coins interesting. They were gripped by the tales told by the shopkeepers and loved going round the houses in the grounds. I think they came away feeling very fortunate and appreciative of what they have.Date used : 04/08/2013
- FantasticBy Bomberdog20 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
The passport family ticket for the Ironbridge museums is such fantastic value as you only need to attend the Victorian village 1 1/2 times and you're quids in. Also you can visit all the other museums even after the passport has expired! (1 visit per museum after the expiration date) Blists Hill is a great place for a full day out or just an hour with the dog to get a bag of "proper" chips. We love it there and renew every year.Date used : 01/06/2013
- AmazingBy Mumof2girls18 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Great Place to visit for all of the family. Cannot highly recommend enough. Was really impressed with this place and really pleased that they are NOW available with Tesco :) We could not afford to go again to visit as a family of 4 if it was not for this offer - Thank youDate used : 18/06/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens are only valid for Annual Passport tickets (RRP: £27.50).
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are only valid for Annual Passport tickets (RRP: £27.50).