Amazonia Strathclyde Country Park
Get the family over to Scotland's only indoor tropical rainforest, Amazonia Strathclyde Country Park. It's an education for all and packed with all sorts of rainforest inhabitants from scaly reptiles to crazy monkeys.
What you get
Let your Clubcard vouchers get you into Amazonia for less. For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards this exotic day out.
Amazonia is brimming with unusual wildlife and plant life for you to observe. Check out Tootsie the Toco Toucan or Hannibal the Kinkajou nestled up a tree somewhere; hold a conversation with Diego, the Orange-winged Amazon Parrot; or hang out with Benny, the Egyptian Fruit Bat.
There's so much more besides with rare birds, insects, and fish; or the some beautiful tropical plants, waterfalls and ponds. This place is definitely one to bring your camera to, never mind young children and adults.
Finally, you'll be given the chance to observe professional handling demonstrations where the staff aim to quell all suspicions behind the dangers of Tarantulas and various snakes.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great for young kidsBy Beavydog24 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Although this is quite a small attraction, it is perfect for young kids. The butterflies land on you, there are fish to feed, bats and tree-ants. We have visited on several occasions. You are in Strathclyde country park too so it is great as you can go in and out all day. Good for those days when the weather isn't that great - you can dodge in and out of the showers :-)
- Nothing like described.....By khanz25 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Would never go again. Its nothing like as described on the website. Its actually very small and I really doubt about the variety of species as said in the website. My kids were very upset about the visit to Amazonia.Date used : 19/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• *Additional charge applies