Buckinghamshire Railway Centre
Discover the age of steam locomotives at the Buckinghamshire Railway Centre. It's one of the UK's largest collections of locomotives, rolling stock, and railway memorabilia.
What you get
Spend the day at this 25 acre celebration of vintage rail travel, and do it at a fraction of the price by exchanging a few pounds in Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and we'll give you £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit.
Rail enthusiasts and inquisitive children alike will love it here. Watching these old giants of another time come back to life, the mechanical genius involved awakening once again, is something to behold. You'll see all sorts of wonderful examples including passenger engines to the humble shunting engine plus several items of rolling stock including a coach from the Royal Train of 1901 and another used by Sir Winston Churchill and Eisenhower for wartime planning meetings during 1944.
Sometimes at the Buckingham Railway Centre you'll be lucky enough to actually board one of these intricate creations. You'll chug along the extensive miniature railway system for a really authentic and personal experience that's sure to be treasured for a lifetime.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A brilliant day outBy Lunny21 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I went with my husband and 3 year old daughter, not expecting a huge amount there, but I was so wrong. It's brilliantly laid out and we felt we were being transported into the golden age of railway. Some of the engines they have there are breathtakingly beautiful and so much bigger than I expected. Included in the entrance are unlimited train rides which last around 10 minutes each. There's a miniature train ride for the little ones at only £1 per person (free to under 3's). The former train station is used as a restaurant and play area. There's a museum there too. You can go into some of the carriages. You can see restoration at work. We arrived at 12:30 expecting to only need a few hours there, but stayed until it shut at 5pm! A really great day out suitable for all ages. Well done Bucks Railway Centre.Date used : 19/10/2014
- A Jewel!!By DebsiUK14 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We went as a family, children ages 11 and 8, and had an absolute amazing time. Its beautifully looked after and maintained, all the volunteer helpers are so passionate and helpful, full of facts and information. The steam train topped off our visit off, the kids went on it three times :-D There's a lot to see, we spent about three and a half hours there and could have quite easily spent longer. Fab day!!Date used : 13/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for Season tickets, ‘Days out with Thomas’ and Santa Specials.