Fleet Air Arm Museum
The Royal Navy’s Fleet Air Arm Museum - Fast jets, rough seas, epic heroes. They were in the thick of it, get to the heart of it! An outstanding experience you won’t forget! The largest Naval Aviation collection in Europe
What you get
There's so much to see here with a ripe variety of historic and rare aircraft, helicopters and artefacts. Experience it all for less by exchanging Clubcard vouchers. For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back to put towards your visit. From there the museum is yours to explore at your leisure.
With four main halls housing everything from WW1 to the iconic fast jets era and those in service during the Falklands, any naval aviation fan will be right at home here. Plus there’s more – climb on board the actual Concorde 002. Herself the first British supersonic aircraft to take to the skies.
Assault your senses, and venture on to the aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal and Flight Deck adventure. An amazing interactive experience that will have you to believe you are really on board ship.
NEW FOR 2015 - Saved! Royal Navy Search & Rescue Exhibition to commemorate 100 years of the service. Walk through a real Search & Rescue Sea King Helicopter and experience what it might feel like to be rescued.
All of this plus experienced Museum Explainers, an onsite Licensed Restaurant, Picnic Area, Gift Shop and Free parking. A wonderful day out for the whole family…….
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Perfect for a wet dayBy ellelous29 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We didn't have the best weather on holiday so thank goodness for the Fleet air arm museum. Lots of interactive displays (however some weren't working on our visit), sea king and concorde to go in and lots of planes to see up close.Date used : 23/08/2015
- Wonderful museumBy aircraftenthusiast05 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
A great place to visit ideal if your travelling to the West Country as it's very close to A303 /A30 especially Dorset and East or South Devon . I have been there many times over the years . Not much has changed in the last few years . That's not really a bad thing because they have a great mix of genuine aircraft used by the Fleet Air Arm since its beginning . Some lovely large scale model replicas particularly of aircraft carriers and a very large display interactive of being aboard the Ark Royal . They also have a very good reasonably priced restaurant .Date used : 26/06/2015
- Outstanding!By Oldrev29 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
Went with my wife thinking she might not find it that interesting! As it turned out we both had an enthralling 4 hours. The Carrier interactive experience was fantastic and a real eye opener to the amazing team work on a carrier.Date used : 29/04/2015
- Excellent Day Out For All AgesBy SMW9325 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We spent a rainy day at half term here, and with everything under cover it was ideal to keep us all amused! Our six year old was fascinated by the interactive displays and the chance to get up close to helicopters,planes and go on the carrier experience too ! We also used the restaurant, and the food was pretty good too. But we did have to dash there trough the rain as it is in a separate building to the rest of the Museum.Date used : 16/02/2015
- ImpressiveBy Flagship04 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We spent several hours making our way around this marvellous museum. It can get a bit much if you are not particularly interested in aircraft but an ideal place for those who are and probably for children especially boys.Date used : 04/11/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for family tickets. Tokens cannot be used on Special Event days