Fleet Air Arm Museum
Get your Royal Navy and RAF fix with the Fleet Air Arm Museum, a sprawling mass of flying and floating military vehicles. It's the largest Naval Aviation collection in Europe.
What you get
There's so much to see here with a ripe variety of traditional and contemporary planes, helicopters, and sea-going vessels. Experience it all for less by exchanging Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back to put towards your visit. From there the museum is yours to explore at your leisure.
With 4 main halls housing everything from Kamikazes to Swordfish, aircraft carriers to military helicopters used during the Falklands, and even Concorde herself, any naval aviation fan will be right at home here.
One of two other warehouses is the First Floor and Gallery warehouse you'll find several exhibitions and stories of individual wartime heroism, plus an interactive Physics of Flight game.
Cobham Hall is just across the road from the museum and it's here where the reserve collection is kept comprised of, among other things, one of the world's largest collections of Westland Helicopters.
Bring the kids or a group of friends and be amazed at some of world's most powerful and influential collections of vehicular militaria.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fleet Air Arm MuseumBy WebbLA07 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Excellent value day out especially with the Tesco vouchers which got two people in and a brochure for £7.50 worth of vouchers!!! I booked this for my husband who was a bit of a plane buff in his youth and fully expected to be a bit bored myself. The old planes were interesting even to me but the carrier experience was really fab. Concorde was fascinating and the overall impression was outstanding. As we went the day before the air day we also got a free demo from the air display teams who were practicing for the next day. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone with or without a family.Date used : 25/07/2014
- Great Day OutBy CaravanDave13 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Considering the Navy stopped operating Phantoms and Buccaneers over 30 years ago, the Flight Deck Experience is a bit dated, but there is still plenty to see and do on a wet day at Half Term. Concorde still looks as amazing as ever from the outside. The WW2 hall is probably my favourite with piston engined aircraft at the height of their development. The Sea Fury is simply awesome. At the time we went the WW1 exhibition was under construction, so was not as its best, but should be a highlight later in the summer. The only slight disappointment was the Swordfish Restaurant. Pricey and the quality should be better. Plenty of nice grass to picnic on though. All in all, a great Clubcard Day Out!Date used : 28/05/2014
- Great value day outBy Archlives05 June 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Another wet day, another indoor requirement, and another great boost. This museum made a great stopover on the way to Cornwall for the family. While my 3 year old wasn't quite as captured, my 5 year old really enjoyed it as did us parents. The aircraft carrier experience was unexpected (not there when I was a kid) and very well done, and to enjoy this all on a bank holiday weekend during half term without crowds was both surprising and a pleasure. While no food/drink is allowed inside, we made use of the covered picnic tables for a late lunch, so unsure of external restaurant offerings and prices. Definitely recommend it.Date used : 24/05/2014
- Great day outBy Anaj15 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I visited on a cold and drizzly Thursday in May with my dad, who is a huge airplanes and war ships enthusiast - and my 15 year old nephew. My first impression was a bit "is this it?"; however once you descend into the first hall you are immediately immersed in a history of air fleet and I couldn't help but feel amazed at the astounding development and progression of aircraft engineering and manufacturing. Things get better as you wander through the WW2 collection, get on a "helicopter" and arrive on a carrier deck, watch an aircraft recovery and launch, and then in the final hall walk inside a Concord. The museum has a great layout, good mix of things to see, experience and interact with. Both my dad and my nephew loved it and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. We were told that a thorough visit takes about 3-4 hours, we were there 6 hours including lunch and left with a sense of wonderment, respect and awe at the pilots, engineers and fighters who fly and build the amazing flying machines and defend our country and seas. A great day out.Date used : 08/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for family tickets. Tokens cannot be used on Special Event days