Everyman Motor Racing
Treat yourself or give someone an amazing driving day experience gift at one of Everyman Motor Racing's many driving centres across the UK.
What you get
There's nothing quite like the thrill of getting behind the wheel of one of the world's most powerful supercars. You can do exactly this at one of the Everyman Motor Racing centres. Just use your Clubcard vouchers and exchange £5 in vouchers for £15 back in tokens to spend on a day out.
Everyman have been in operation for over 30 years, and have a collection of supercars to make any petrol-head's mouth water:
• Aston Martin
• Audi R8
• Nissan GTR
• Ariel Atom
• Caterham, Hummer, Bentley GTR, Lotus, Subaru, Mitsubishi EVO, and TVR are also available at selected venues
• £49 - High Speed Passenger Ride in Performance saloon
• £89 - Supercar thrill
• £159 - Double Supercar thrill
• £229 - Triple Supercar thrill
• £799 - Ultimate Track Day
• £89 - Rally Bronze
• £159 - Rally Silver
• £299 - Rally Gold
We also provide Junior Driving Experiences (ages 11 - 17):
• £79 - Junior Supercar experience
• £159 - Double Junior Supercar plus High Speed Ride
For more information, simply visit the Everyman website using one of the blue links.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Everyman Motor Racing,
additional information about Everyman Motor Racing (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- The good, the bad and the uglyBy AlexM21 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
The good: overall a good day out with the family, some nice cars, decent canteen and clean toilets. The bad and the ugly: took the Ferrari plus Lamborgini experience with doble the distance option, which gives you 4 laps on each car. The booking has to be done by phone and took over 20 minutes to complete. Even after buying optional insurance to waive a GBP 5, 000 excess, you end up signing a disclaimer that anything that happens is your responsibility. If you spin you are out, although this would be hard to do at the allowed pace, see below. The advertised high performance car for the demo lap was a Skoda Octavia, the Ferrari was a very tired 360 with over 100, 000 miles on the clock and condition to match, felt anemic when shifting at 5, 000 revs as instructed. Downshifts take ages in this car, so quite dissapointed with it. The Lambo was much newer and quicker, although the "expert" instructor insisted on shifting at 4, 000 rpm, that is half the power... The other major annoyance is that you have to slow down and give way to cars giving fast passenger rides, which happened on half the laps; a joke if you have only two laps on the car. In sumary, your cheapish chance to drive one of these cars a bit quicker than you would do on the street, but NOT a track day or anything close to it; you probably can drive more spiritedly your own car round Milton Keynes' roundabouts...Date used : 30/08/2014
- Not recommendedBy coventry2030 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I brought the silver rally for a friend. The rally took place at Prestwold. My friend had 3 rally instructors. The first was a young lad - who was quite rude, the second instructor was a older man who was very unsociable and generally very grumpy. The third instructor was friendly and charming. The driving experience days cost a lot of money and are usually special celebration days for the participants. The instructors should bear this mind. We also had to wait 1 hour between the 2nd rally drive and the 3rd. Far too long and badly organisedDate used : 12/05/2014
- Fantastic day's drivingBy fizzy25 July 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Booked an Experience day for my 2 sons aged 22 and 20 as a Christmas present. The staff on the telephones were extremely friendly and couldn't be more helpful - very refreshing. The lads both chose to drive a Nissan and Lamborghini. They had an absolutely fantastic time and would love to go again. The instructors were very knowledgeable, good fun and gave apropriate instruction for the ability of the drivers. They expected to enjoy it but said it was so much better than they thought it would be. Luckily they both ended up with the same scores for the two cars they drove!! - the highest that had been awarded for a while and thought they'd done really well Then they opted for a trip in a car with an instructor driving (pay on the day) and realised just how much they could improve! All in all an excellent day with all the staff we encountered friendly and competent. Would certainly recommend.Date used : 11/07/2013
Add to basket
• Contact Everyman Motor Racing Activities on 08712300456 to book your experience or purchase your gift voucher.
• A minimum of 6 weeks should be allowed from time of booking to the date of the experience.
Terms & Conditions
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your tokens as out of date tokens cannot be redeemed or refunded.
• Customers must arrive at their chosen location one hour before their start time. If a customer is late and misses their arrival time they may be refused their drive.
• The participant must bring both parts of their driving licence to their event. If they only have a paper driving licence then they must also bring some form of photo ID (this does not apply to junior experiences).
• We do not accept cancellations or changes to events within 30 days of the event date. If you want to change it outside of this window there is a £25 administration charge. If the participant cannot make their event they can send another driver in their place. This would incur an administration fee of £15, and is available up to the date booked provided the new driver takes the same allocated time slot. When you redeem your voucher directly with Everyman you will be offered an optional Cancellation Cover and the optional Collision Damage Waiver.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. However, they can be used as purchased gifts for family and friends. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights