Treat the kids to an amazing day of play at Yorkshire's Eureka! where, for kids, anything goes and, for grown-ups, acting your shoe size is actively encouraged.
What you get
Eureka! Is Britain's fully-interactive museum aimed squarely at children. There's so much to do here. The whole gang will surely be kept occupied for hours. To do it all for less, simply exchange a few Clubcard vouchers.
All it takes is £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens to put towards the admission price of your day at Eureka!
Once you're through the doors, your kids will want to run riot. Wobble teeth or climb inside a giant nose in the All About Me gallery that's dedicated to the human body; watch your little ones work supermarket tills in Living and Working Together; see and feel sound waves in SoundSpace or, for very small people, visit the Sound Garden where they can lay on plush cushions and the soft, padded interior; creep into the cosy cave of Desert Discovery or the icy igloo of Our Global Garden; or let your child's senses go wild in the Wonder Walk where aromatic herbs and flowers grow.
There's something to do round every corner of Eureka!; kids and grown-ups alike are sure to love every second spent there. Let us help your day of discovery and learning easier with Clubcard vouchers.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Waste of timeBy 11 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
It was half term and there were too many people. My daughter couldn't get to look at anything because there were too many people and when she had chance not all the bits were there and things weren't working or were broken. She spent most of her time trying to tidy up the mess that other children had made. It was so loud and noisy that we couldn't hear any of the displays. I would have been really annoyed if we had paid full price...it wasn't worth it!Date used : 29/05/2015
- BrilliantBy Dt9830 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Eureka is expensive if you're not using Clubcard vouchers. It is a fantastic day out. The children in our party are 2, 6, 8, 11 and 13 and they all loved it. We went on a dry day so there weren't too many people and used everything - only found one very small exhibit that wasn't working. Kids wanted to stay beyond the four hours on the parking ticket.Date used : 20/04/2015
- Fun Family Day Out for Little OnesBy KoreMama16 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We took a 4 year old and 2 year old. Both had a great time. Eureka is located right next to the Halifax train station. Very convenient because we don't have a car and we were coming from Manchester. Using Tesco vouchers to pay for admission means you're not eligible to upgrade to an annual pass for free. But since we are unlikely to visit again within the year, I was happy to exchange Tesco vouchers and get in for a quarter of the price. There's loads to do for little ones and plenty of buggie parks to leave your pram when you're exploring various exhibits.Date used : 11/04/2015
- Fabulous day out for young childrenBy Glossopmum01 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We visited Eureka with 4 children aged 4 to 12. The kids had a whale of a time and would love to go again. It is perfect for younger children, and there are separate areas for under 5s. Access and facilities are good for those with pushchairs and wheelchairs, and despite visiting at a busy time, it did not feel crowded.Date used : 31/03/2015
- Fantastic day outBy HappyFather23 March 2015aged 25 to 34Male
Highly recommend Eureka to all families of preschool children. We took our 4 year old and 18 month old together and found all exhibits to be perfectly designed to engage both of them and keep us adults entertained! Fantastic day out and a nice picnic area to keep the cost down.Date used : 20/03/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for family tickets.