Monarch - Holidays
Use your Clubcard vouchers to take advantage of the best prices available with Monarch Holidays including last minute deals, price beater holidays and seasonal discounts, ensuring you get great value holidays every time
What you get
Use your Clubcard vouchers to take advantage of the best available rates on Monarch’s' huge selection of holidays. You can use your token code to get the best prices available, including last minute deals and seasonal discounts, ensuring you a great value holiday every time.
Get up to £250 per passenger off your Monarch Holiday! Exchange from as little as £5 in Clubcard vouchers to get £10 to put towards a holiday to one of Monarch’s fantastic destinations.
Monarch Holidays offers an excellent choice of holidays to many exciting places across Europe and the Red Sea. Choose from relaxing days on the beach, city breaks for exploring and adrenaline fuelled ski holidays.
Each destination has a fantastic range of resorts, accommodation and experiences to suit all. There’s a choice of sumptuous hotels with pampering facilities, fun-filled family getaways, as well as the luxury of your own villa with private pool.
Please note: a maximum of £250 in token codes per passenger aged 2+ can be used per booking.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you'd like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard account.
2. We will email you within 30 minutes to confirm we have received your order.
3. After that, you’ll receive an email from Monarch containing your token codes and instructions on how to use them - please note this may take longer due to additional security checks.
- Worthwhile PurchaseBy RoseMay13 October 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I saved up my clubcard vouchers and got a holiday for myself and my husband in Zante in a 4 star all inclusive hotel at half the price of the brochure cost. Excellent value and simple to organise. This is the fourth time I have used my clubcard vouchers for a holiday and have started saving them up again for the next one.Date used : 13/10/2015
- Fantastic Service and Great Cosmos HolidayBy sunsunsun05 October 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Received £250 off each so £500 off a £720 holiday. 5 nights in Madeira bed and breakfast, flights and taxi transfer included. Easy to book. Transfers were faultless. Aparthotel very good. These deals are amazing and I hope they continue as they certainly make me shop at Tesco. They have recently changed the way points are awarded so hope I can save up enough vouchers for another holiday next year. Please dont stop offering these great deals with Cosmos who are a very good holiday company.Date used : 20/09/2015
- Faultless half price holidayBy chatfield3420 September 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Despite other reviews i cannot fault this service. We booked last minute 4 weeks before the holiday and found Cosmos staff very helpful, found the holiday deal on the main Cosmos site and called to book at the online price. We had £400 taken off the holiday cost as we had used £200 in vouchers and the process was simple and quick. We are now saving for next year and will book with Cosmos again without a doubt. Thanks Tesco and Cosmos, we couldn't find any faults at all.Date used : 30/08/2015
- Worst Holiday Ever!By Gockie09 September 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Arrived for our cruise only to find it had been overbooked and no place for us! Having been travelling nearly 12 hours put on boat that did not go to islands we wanted, plus 1 day short. Although paid for upgrade were put below deck - horrendous cabin. Only 2 English speaking people on board. Made the best of the holiday but last day problems with shipping line. Contacted Cosmos on our return and got apology but compensation both at the time of the holiday and after was far below what was expected for what we had gone through. Accepted because we did not want to communicate or have the added stress. Wanted to forget about it and will not use Cosmos again.Date used : 24/06/2015
- Incompetent CarrierBy DayDay13 July 2015aged 55 to 64Male
10/10 for the Clubcard Boost scheme.Subject to the following we had a great holiday: (i) 'Small Planet' (the airline contracted by Cosmos) left one of our suitcases at Gatwick (along with those of many other passengers);so the first few days of our break were effectively spoilt until the bags arrived; (ii)The Cosmos 'representatives' in Skiathos are most notable for their invisibility - no presence or communication and any information at all having to be accessed at cost by 'phone.
Add to basket
• Token codes can be used against any holiday featured on http://www.monarch.co.uk/holidays
• A maximum of £250 in token code per passenger aged 2+ can be used per booking. You cannot add more token codes at a later date.
• For more details on exclusive offers, please visit http://www.monarch.co.uk/holidays
Terms & Conditions
• No change will be given from your token code if the booking value is less than that of the token code.
• Token codes cannot be used to pay for flight upgrades, accommodation only holidays, flight only or optional extras.
• A maximum of £250 in token codes per passenger aged 2+ can be used per booking. You cannot add more token codes at a later date.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.