Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
Please note your token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyones experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels,
additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Very PleasedBy memartjj09 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
THe token transaction was very quick and easy, all best western staff did everything they could to ensure I had everything I needed. Very friendly service in a beautiful hotel.Date used : 29/08/2014
- Lousy purchaseBy Globetrotter2204 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I went with my husband to Brighton. The day before, I rang the reception of the Best Western hotel in Brighton. They told me we would be in a room on the second floor. When we arrived, we were put in a room on the first floor because the lift wasn't working.! We heard footsteps of people going up and down the stairs most of the night. And at 6 am in the morning, we were woken up by the clanging noise of bins being collected.Furthermore one has to be very careful when opening and closing the door of the room because there is a partition door which is yards away from the door of room 118. This should only be used as a storeroom.Date used : 04/09/2014
- Exceptional service and hotelBy PNDG30 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I'd read previous reviews and almost didn't bother. But am I glad I did! Very easy booking process with Best Western, who offered us a room very quickly with our preferred hotel, Orton Hall. They were aware of the Tesco vouchers, and offered us an Executive Room with extra bed for our daughter. Booked no problem. Orton Hall is spectacular. Our room was massive, bed was massive, pool and spa amazing. Breakfast was exceptional. All in all a fantastic indulgent one-night break. Intend booking again as soon as I have enough vouchers. Highly recommend Best Western for Tesco vouchers, and especially Orton Hall. From start (booking) to finish (leaving the hotel) we were treated like royaltyDate used : 22/08/2014
- Check to see if the hotel excepts tokensBy Michey6929 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Checked list and it had brighton on in unfortunatley they do not except tesco vouchers on weekend. You need to update this info TESCOS !Location/Branch : Brighton
- Always very pleasedBy millymelly28 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We have 3-4 mid week breaks a year using Tesco clubcard vouchers, we almost always stay at Best Western hotels, from ordering the vouchers, booking the hotel, and the stay itself we have always been very pleased with the service and attention we receive. I always check which hotels we can use the vouchers at before I go on the Best Western web site. our last visit was to Harrogate and our next one is to SouthportDate used : 12/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book at least 2 days prior to your intended stay.
• Paper tokens cannot be used in conjunction with email codes
• Best Western will only accept one token code per booking
• Stays are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, bed & breakfast.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
• Token codes may be used against 1 night stays, or more. Please note that some hotels may apply a minimum 2 night stay during busy periods.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Best Western flexible bed & breakfast rates booked on the EI rate plan only and at selected GB hotels only.
• All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.