Butlins Family Breaks
Take advantage of the best available rates and special offers from Butlins by using your Clubcard vouchers and enjoy a fantastic family break at one of their famous seaside resorts.
What you get
On a Butlins family break there's plenty happening all day long, though it's entirely up to you how much or how little you do. With a wide choice of sports and activities, brilliant daytime shows and top TV stars, spectacular events and kids favourite characters, there's entertainment for the whole family.
Use your Tesco Clubcard vouchers to take advantage of the best available rates from Butlins, including their special offers. Simply exchange £5 in vouchers and receive a £15 token to put towards your next break!
• Modern and contemporary rooms and apartments
• Three hotels at their Bognor Regis resort
• Hassle-free dining packages (leave the cooking behind!)
• Spectacular Live Shows including Freddie and Blues on The Move
• Splash Waterworld
• Traditional family fairgrounds
• Famous kids characters including Scooby Doo, Mike the Knight, Thomas & Friends* and more!
• Arts & Crafts and so much more
• And the best bit? It’s all included in the price!
*excludes term-time weekends
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- Butlins half term week (oct)By Dan415330 October 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Have just spent the week at Butlins Bognor Regis. Can't believe how much it's changed since I was a little one. The place is excellent. Very clean everywhere. The food in the restaurants was plentiful and a huge variety. The staff were friendly, helpful and there were loads of them on hand. My two boys (2&4) we're distraught that the holiday ended after 5 days as they had so much fun. There just isn't enough time in the day to do everything on offer. Live shows were great and no extra cost. I used Tesco vouchers to go and will be saving to go again. It's been a really cheap break financially as virtually everything is included in price. highly recommended by me!!Date used : 30/10/2014
- PERNICKETY CONDITIONS MADE FOR DISAPPOINTING DEALBy Angi6431 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
My family decided at the last minute to book a holiday to Butlins, which we struggled to afford. Due to this I thought the Tesco Clubcard Boost offer a great deal. I had £25 in coupons so should have got £75 off my Butlins break. However, Butlins are constantly offering "sales" that finish on a certain date and to try and get the "sale" price of our chosen accommodation, I had to book it before midnight on 29 July. I assumed I would be able to enter a code for the Clubcard boost, but this turned out not to be the case - you had to phone Butlins. I was unsure what to do but booked the break then phoned Butlins the next morning explaining the situation and asked if they could help me but they were adamant that as I hadn't done booking by phone and given in the code there and then, I could not use it. The most annoying thing about this was that I still had to pay for the meal package, so feel that it should have been able to be used against this payment but was told that the vouchers could not be used against meals. I simply do not understand this logic as it is still a payment to Butlins and the meal package is part of the holiday. The £75 saved would have helped me a lot, so I was and still am extremely disappointed.
- Actual chance to afford a summer holiday breakBy sswikwok09 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
We decided we wanted to book a lastish minute break for the summer holidays so looked to see what was available. Prices were all extortionately high, but then I noticed Butlins was available with 3x the amount. We had been saving our vouchers for something worthwhile and this was the perfect thing! You can book using them up to 14 days before and we have just saved an awful lot of money on something we couldn't have afforded otherwise. It was all done via email so getting the coupon code was very quick and within an hour of trading in my vouchers online I was all booked! Hassle free and will definitely be saving to use again.Date used : 09/08/2014
Add to basket
• Only 1 token code will be issued per booking. If you require multiple token codes you will need to complete a booking for each amount you require.
• Please note, you must book at least 14 days in advance before your intended stay.
Terms & Conditions
• All offers are subject to promotional availability and may be withdrawn at any time. This offer is so good it cannot be combined with any internet codes (but we will allow our Premier Club members to use it on top of their 5% loyalty discount), it also cannot be used as a discount on our dining offers and prices.
• For full terms and conditions please visit butlins.com/terms. Butlins Skyline Limited, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. Registered in England No. 04011665
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.