Butlins Live Music Weekends
Did you know... that Butlins also host a range of specialist music weekends across the year just for grown-ups? Come together with like-minded music fans for three nights of live performances from legendary original acts.
What you get
Introducing the Astonishing Family Science Weekend.
Experiments. Mess. Mayhem. This is science as you’ve never seen it. And science the way kids love it. We’ve put together a whole weekend of new things to explore and discover in our first ever Astonishing Family Science Weekend. Perfect for families with 7-13 year olds, it’s happening at Butlin’s Minehead, September 18-21.
There’s method to the mayhem
The more fun it is, the more kids will learn. Having fun is what we do best at Butlin’s. And we’ve teamed up with some experts in expanding young minds. Our aim is to inspire the next generation of scientists with a programme of jaw-dropping, eye-popping, mind-blowing workshops and shows.
The Science Museum will be here with their own interactive zone where you can take part in all sorts of experiments, most of them involving explosions. Budding astronauts can discover the secrets of outer space with the National Space Centre. You can learn the science behind Shaun the Sheep with Aardman Animate It! Or discover the chemistry of cosmetics with the L’Oréal Young Scientist Centre. Gastronaut Stefan Gates will be cooking up a storm and Brainiac Live will be spreading their own unique brand of scientific chaos. Expect the unexpected. Oh, and more explosions.
Feel free to drop in on a whole range of activities all weekend long. Fire rockets and watch them race. Crack wartime codes with an Enigma machine. Or come bang up to date and learn computer coding with Raspberry Pi. And then take a peek into the future when you try out the latest virtual reality Oculus Rift headset.
All the explosions, amazement and action you can handle are included in the price of your break. Together with all the excitement of Butlin’s by the sea. Enjoy swims and slides inside Splash Waterworld, together with fairground rides, games and a lovely stretch of Somerset beach right on your doorstep. And at the end of each wonder-filled day, relax in your own cosy, family-friendly accommodation.
It’s one magical weekend that we hope will switch on a lifelong love of science and knowledge.
Butlin’s Live Music Weekends provide you and your friends a great getaway to relax, have fun and enjoy good music and good times. Butlin’s three seaside resorts; Bognor Regis, Minehead and Skegness play host to a range of 3 night weekenders that cater for all musical tastes as well as headline tours and sporting events.
Simply exchange £5 in Tesco Clubcard and receive a £15 token to put towards your next Live Music weekend break. You can use your Butlins token code against the best prices available.
• Here And Now – The Very Best Of The 80s
• Rockaway Beach Festival
• Madness House Of Fun Weekender
• Shiiine On Weekender
• Darts PDC UK Open Finals
• The Great British Alternative Music Festival
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- Fantastic DealBy Ann246811 August 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Previously with Butlins you had to pay the full brochure price if paying with Tesco CC tokens which didn't make it a very good deal. Recently though I discovered that you can now purchase breaks with your CC tokens at the offer prices. We have been going to Butlins for years - love it there. I have just recently booked for myself & hubby to go to the Here & Now Very Best of the 80s w/end in December - only had to pay £4.82 on my debit card - the rest was paid for with CC tokens. Thanks so much Tesco & Butlins. Roll on DecemberDate used : 24/06/2015
- Brilliant weekendsBy Grimster15 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Was really pleased to see that Tesco had introduced Big Weekends to Tesco Boost. I had enough vouchers to pay for the whole weekend, in a gold apartment. Great entertainment. Buutlins staff were really helpful when I enquired if I could pay with Tesco vouchers, I changed my vouchers, phoned Butlins back with emailed code and within a day or so had confirmation. Brillliant. Will do this again.Date used : 10/10/2014
- Great Weekends!By Fixedwing26 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I have been going to Butlins Music Weekends for over 20 years. What a fantastic way to spend a weekend!.... for the following reasons: * You park your car on Friday and don't touch it again until Monday. * The quality of food and drink on site is very good. * The entertainment is 1st class, with 'original' bands performing. * It is for 'Adults Only', no under 18s. * The Butlins staff friendly and helpful, nothing is to much trouble. * Great value for money, 3 nights with entertainment is cheaper than a budget hotel for 3 nights! I go 4 times a year, and have never been disappointed.Date used : 13/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please note, these bookings cannot be combined with any discount code offers. For more information about using your Clubvcard vouchers with Butlins visit their webpage
• Only 1 token code will be issued per booking. If you require multiple token codes you will need to complete a booking for each amount you require.
• Please note, you must book at least 14 days in advance before your intended stay.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can only be used for new bookings. Token codes cannot be added to existing bookings.
• 10% off our best offers applies to the accommodation price for any new 2014 booking booked between Tues 17 and Tues 24 June 2014 when Tesco Clubcard vouchers are used.
• All offers are subject to promotional availability and may be withdrawn at any time. This offer is so good it cannot be combined with any internet codes (but we will allow our Premier Club members to use it on top of their 5% loyalty discount), it also cannot be used as a discount on our dining offers and prices.
• For full terms and conditions please visit butlins.com/terms. Butlins Skyline Limited, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. Registered in England No. 04011665
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.