Delivery Saver Plan
- Visit their website
Save even more. Use your Clubcard vouchers for Delivery Saver
Please note that in order to qualify for Delivery Saver, the value of products in each grocery order must be at least £40 on the days your plan is valid.
What you get
What is Delivery Saver?
Delivery Saver is a way to save on your Tesco grocery delivery charges. You can have all your groceries delivered to your door from just £3 a month.
Once you’re signed up, any order you place at tesco.com/groceries (over £40 and on the days your plan is valid) will be delivered to you with no delivery charge.
Plus, you’ll get priority access to Christmas delivery slots, free delivery on Tesco direct, Wine by the Case and F&F Clothing, as well as other exclusive offers and discounts.
Find out more at tesco.com/deliverysaver
How can I use my Clubcard vouchers for Delivery Saver?
For every £0.50 in vouchers you exchange, you’ll get £1 back as a coupon to use against the cost of any Delivery Saver plan.
If you’re an existing Delivery Saver customer, you can use your Clubcard vouchers on your next renewal.
Use as many Clubcard vouchers as you want to pay-in-full for the whole plan, or choose to part-pay and just settle the remaining balance.
Your Delivery Saver coupon is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, so you don’t need to use it straight away.
Examples of how you could use your Clubcard vouchers:
• Every £0.50 in Clubcard vouchers = £1 towards any Delivery Saver plan
• £9 in Clubcard vouchers = enough for a 6 month Midweek Delivery Saver plan or £18 towards any plan you want
• £30 in Clubcard vouchers = enough for a 12 month Anytime Delivery Saver plan
How to place your order
1. Use the basket on the right to choose the value of the Clubcard vouchers you'd like to exchange. Any change left over from your vouchers will go back into your Clubcard Account. You can check the value of the plan you'd like to subscribe to at www.tesco.com/deliverysaver. It’s a good idea to do this as your Delivery Saver coupon won’t be accepted if the value is more than the total cost of your chosen plan.
2. You’ll receive an email with your coupon and details on how to use it within 2 hours of placing your order - please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. Your order will be issued as a single coupon to enter on the Delivery Saver website. If you are signing up for the first time, you'll need a valid payment card, even if you are using your coupon to pay in full. This is so your plan can automatically renew, but you can still cancel your renewal at any time. All payment cards are accepted, apart from Maestro and Electron
3. Then, just follow the instructions in your email. Once you’re signed up, your Delivery Saver plan will be ready to use straight away.
- Delivery Saver Customer since February 2015By MrsVJP18 November 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Ten months we have been having our shopping delivered. Wow, so much easier than having to drive there, shop, drive back and then unpack it all. In that 10 months, my shopping has been late once (Van wouldn't start, these things happen) however, I was telephoned to give me an idea of new time slot. I cannot fault the drivers or the pickers, everything is as I would have picked. We will be renewing in February 2016 and using our clubcard vouchers to pay for it. So, thank you very much.Date used : 18/11/2015
- Shopping the easy no fuss wayBy Molee5623 October 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I look forward to shopping when I do it on line , no travelling no ques no time wasted ! Polite friendly delivery people that deliver with care all your precious items . Fantastic.Date used : 23/10/2015
- Happy CustomerBy quinn09 October 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Delivered into my kitchen, what could be better. Shopping made easy, no heavy lifting, pleasant welcoming delivery driver. I love shopping the Tesco way...Date used : 09/09/2015
- A great boost !!By 31 August 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I had a month to go on my delivery saver, so this boost was just right for me. I like the idea that it is possible to buy vouchers in small denominations, so that even if you only have a few clubcard vouchers, you can put them towards your delivery saver for the next year.Date used : 28/07/2015
- Highly recommended.By Oggie14 August 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Delivery Saver Plan is excellent, you definitely do save money. Thank you Tesco for excellent service and goods.Date used : 13/08/2015
Add to basket
• Find out more about Delivery Saver at www.tesco.com/deliverysaver.
Terms & Conditions
• Deliver Saver applies to grocery products and any other product available from www.tesco.com/groceries (the Grocery Site).
• In order to qualify for Delivery Saver, the value of products in each order must be for £40 or more.
• Membership includes one free delivery per day on the days that your plan is valid. A Midweek plan is valid on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday only and for deliveries on other days a delivery charge will be applied.
• Your Membership will automatically renew at the end of each Membership period unless and until you provide us with notice to terminate your Membership (in accordance with the terms on the Delivery Saver website) http://www.tesco.com/DeliverySaver/TermsAndConditions/Default/1