Delivery Saver Plan
- Visit their website
Save even more. Use your Clubcard vouchers for Delivery Saver
What you get
What is Delivery Saver?
Delivery Saver is a way to save on your Tesco grocery delivery charges. You can have all your groceries delivered to your door from just £3 a month.
Once you’re signed up, any order you place at tesco.com/groceries (over £25 and on the days your plan is valid) will be delivered to you with no delivery charge.
Plus, you’ll get priority access to Christmas delivery slots, free delivery on Tesco direct, Wine by the Case and F&F Clothing, as well as other exclusive offers and discounts.
Find out more at tesco.com/deliverysaver
How can I use my Clubcard vouchers for Delivery Saver?
For every £1.50 in vouchers you exchange, you’ll get £3 back as a coupon to use against the cost of any Delivery Saver plan.
If you’re an existing Delivery Saver customer, you can use your Clubcard vouchers on your next renewal.
Use as many Clubcard vouchers as you want to pay-in-full for the whole plan, or choose to part-pay and just settle the remaining balance.
Your Delivery Saver coupon is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, so you don’t need to use it straight away.
Examples of how you could use your Clubcard vouchers:
• Every £1.50 in Clubcard vouchers = £3 towards any Delivery Saver plan
• £9 in Clubcard vouchers = enough for a 6 month Midweek Delivery Saver plan or £18 towards any plan you want
• £30 in Clubcard vouchers = enough for a 12 month Anytime Delivery Saver plan
How to place your order
1. Use the basket on the right to choose the value of the Clubcard vouchers you'd like to exchange. Any change left over from your vouchers will go back into your Clubcard Account. You can check the value of the plan you'd like to subscribe to at www.tesco.com/deliverysaver. It’s a good idea to do this as your Delivery Saver coupon won’t be accepted if the value is more than the total cost of your chosen plan.
2. You’ll receive an email with your coupon and details on how to use it within 2 hours of placing your order - please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. Your order will be issued as a single coupon to enter on the Delivery Saver website. If you are signing up for the first time, you'll need a valid payment card, even if you are using your coupon to pay in full. This is so your plan can automatically renew, but you can still cancel your renewal at any time. All payment cards are accepted, apart from Maestro and Electron
3. Then, just follow the instructions in your email. Once you’re signed up, your Delivery Saver plan will be ready to use straight away.
- Great dealBy MDav26 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I found it fairly straight forward to get the bonus voucher for the Delivery Saver. This is certainly a great way to use points and get extra value. I'm very happy with the Saver plan and the service we receive.Date used : 26/06/2015
- Top MarksBy Moominpapa23 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
I came to Tesco as a stopgap because the website of another 'upmarket' supermarket was malfunctioning. I expected to use Tesco as a temporary supplier but I found it so good that I stayed. There is always plenty of choice of quality products and lots of tempting and genuine special offers. The packing and delivery are excellent with helpful. friendly drivers. Customer service is 5-star and the website is easy to use and very handy for setting up your regular shopping. Delivery saver, with the special offer and clubcard boost costs peanuts and the one-hour slots are a boon. Excellent all round!Date used : 18/06/2015
- Great service, friendly drivers saves timeBy cuppateafortwo21 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I am a huge fan of delivery saver, we have just renewed for the third time. Being able to have two deliveries a week allows us to have fresh produce (bread, veggies, fruit) all week. The quality of fruit and veggies is as I would like, the delivery drivers are very polite, friendly and efficient. On the rare occasion something isn't right the 'online chat staff' resolve the problem quickly. There are a range of tools to help with making your order, you can shop from previously bought items in a 'favourites' list, type in your shopping list, browse sections or special offers. I find the whole thing simple to use. When choosing fruit and veggies you can place your order by weight or by number of items. All in all a great service, fast friendly staff, simple to use and highly recommended.
- good valueBy Emmerypemmery20 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This has really made online shopping easier and cheaper, good way to use clubcard vouchers!Date used : 20/06/2015
- A lifesaverBy Bobbi3812 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
For those of us who live miles from any shops and have now lost our bus service this is truly a lifesaver. Like a previous writer I too live on the 1st floor and no lift. The local drivers are always so pleasant and helpful, although I must admit that deliveries to holiday addresses are not always so. Having said that, it is always an order over £300, so takes a lot of trips from the van. One more I say 'thank you Tesco for this service'.Date used : 10/06/2015
Add to basket
• Find out more about Delivery Saver at www.tesco.com/deliverysaver.
Terms & Conditions
• Deliver Saver applies to grocery products and any other product available from www.tesco.com/groceries (the Grocery Site).
• In order to qualify for Delivery Saver, the value of products in each order must be for £25 or more.
• Membership includes one free delivery per day on the days that your plan is valid. A Midweek plan is valid on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday only and for deliveries on other days a delivery charge will be applied.
• Your Membership will automatically renew at the end of each Membership period unless and until you provide us with notice to terminate your Membership (in accordance with the terms on the Delivery Saver website) http://www.tesco.com/DeliverySaver/TermsAndConditions/Default/1