Delivery Saver Plan
- Visit their website
Save even more. Use your Clubcard vouchers for Delivery Saver
What you get
What is Delivery Saver?
Delivery Saver is a way to save on your Tesco grocery delivery charges. You can have all your groceries delivered to your door from just £3 a month.
Once you’re signed up, any order you place at tesco.com/groceries (over £25 and on the days your plan is valid) will be delivered to you with no delivery charge.
Plus, you’ll get priority access to Christmas delivery slots, free delivery on Tesco direct, Wine by the Case and F&F Clothing, as well as other exclusive offers and discounts.
Find out more at tesco.com/deliverysaver
How can I use my Clubcard vouchers for Delivery Saver?
For every £1.50 in vouchers you exchange, you’ll get £3 back as a coupon to use against the cost of any Delivery Saver plan.
If you’re an existing Delivery Saver customer, you can use your Clubcard vouchers on your next renewal.
Use as many Clubcard vouchers as you want to pay-in-full for the whole plan, or choose to part-pay and just settle the remaining balance.
Your Delivery Saver coupon is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, so you don’t need to use it straight away.
Examples of how you could use your Clubcard vouchers:
• Every £1.50 in Clubcard vouchers = £3 towards any Delivery Saver plan
• £9 in Clubcard vouchers = enough for a 6 month Midweek Delivery Saver plan or £18 towards any plan you want
• £30 in Clubcard vouchers = enough for a 12 month Anytime Delivery Saver plan
How to place your order
1. Use the basket on the right to choose the value of the Clubcard vouchers you'd like to exchange. Any change left over from your vouchers will go back into your Clubcard Account. You can check the value of the plan you'd like to subscribe to at www.tesco.com/deliverysaver. It’s a good idea to do this as your Delivery Saver coupon won’t be accepted if the value is more than the total cost of your chosen plan.
2. You’ll receive an email with your coupon and details on how to use it within 2 hours of placing your order - please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. Your order will be issued as a single coupon to enter on the Delivery Saver website. If you are signing up for the first time, you'll need a valid payment card, even if you are using your coupon to pay in full. This is so your plan can automatically renew, but you can still cancel your renewal at any time. All payment cards are accepted, apart from Maestro and Electron
3. Then, just follow the instructions in your email. Once you’re signed up, your Delivery Saver plan will be ready to use straight away.
- A great thing made better.By JJ1715 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I find delivery saver a brilliant thing anyway as where i live i am not local to any supermarkets so having my shopping delivered to me makes life so much easier. I use the midweek plan which is a very reasonable price & costs less than it would for me to go to the store, With clubcard boost it just makes it even better as it makes the cost cheaper. The delivery Guys are always friendly, polite & i always recomend it when i see an opportunity.Date used : 09/12/2014
- Fantastic dealBy Sammy747914 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Signed up to the plan when on offer so it really was a fantastic deal. Being able to use the Tesco delivery saver vouchers to pay was just an added bonus really. It was quick and simple, I received the code to enter online the same day. The plan itself is great, no more lugging heavy items around the shop, in and out of the trolley, and the car. Now it is delivered to my door. Once you shop a few times, it saves all your favourite items and you can save all items to a shopping list for quick and easy re-ordering. The delivery drivers have always been extremely pleasant and helpful. If items are substituted, they are nearly always more expensive items which you do not pay any extra for. Fabulous. Once you try this, I doubt you will go back to shopping in store. Just signed my Mum up, she was really reluctant at first but now she is hooked too.Date used : 01/10/2014
- Well worth itBy PeanutsMummy09 December 2014aged 25 to 34Female
We doubled up our clubcard vouchers and used them when Tesco had a half price offer on delivery saver. We ended up paying £9 for all our deliveries for the year. It is so much more flexible, the booking system had improved and you can book slots for the same day if you are early enough. Well worth the £9 it cost.Date used : 09/12/2014
- Great value for moneyBy wheresthesnow09 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Using delivery saver is already a great way to save money, but being able to use my clubcard vouchers AND boosting them to purchase the delivery saver makes this even better.Date used : 15/11/2014
- I think I had a dream...By CatT09 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
...it was a good dream,a bit silly,but here goes.I had this thing called 'delivery saver' offered to me by my local supermarket,lets call them Tesco!I went to sign up,well who would want to carry their shopping on the bus when they could have it delivered?and it was so funny I actually woke myself up laughing,I was in the shop and the helpful chap who was telling me all about it,said I did not even have to pay cash!He said the tokens they gave me over the last year could be 'boosted' to double their value.,So hang on a moment' I said to him grinning,I know I look a bit distracted,but you are not getting me with your April Fool.As if! That would be like getting something for nothing,and NO ONE does that anymore.'Chuckling I turned to go,and he said 'but misses,it's not even April,Its November.....Then I woke up....Just in time to get my Tesco delivery brought to me by two very helpful chaps who even shut the front door after themselves (without slamming it) I know Tesco is good,but imagin if that came true,it would be like double your nothing for something and then some!!.I'll have to tell them about my dream,you never know what they will offer next...Date used : 02/12/2014
Add to basket
• Find out more about Delivery Saver at www.tesco.com/deliverysaver.
Terms & Conditions
• Deliver Saver applies to grocery products and any other product available from www.tesco.com/groceries (the Grocery Site).
• In order to qualify for Delivery Saver, the value of products in each order must be for £25 or more.
• Membership includes one free delivery per day on the days that your plan is valid. A Midweek plan is valid on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday only and for deliveries on other days a delivery charge will be applied.
• Your Membership will automatically renew at the end of each Membership period unless and until you provide us with notice to terminate your Membership (in accordance with the terms on the Delivery Saver website) http://www.tesco.com/DeliverySaver/TermsAndConditions/Default/1