Evans Cycles is the UK’s leading specialist bike shop, stocking the widest range of the world’s leading cycling brands including Specialized, Trek, Gore Bike Wear and loads more.
Evans Cycles Sale is on: Double your voucher value to use towards discounted bikes, clothing, components and accessories – hurry, sale ends 2nd Feb.
What you get
From commuters and road cyclists to mountain bikers and towpath riders, we’ve got a wide selection of bikes and gear to suit every type of cyclist. Why not get double your voucher value and get it all for less?
Plus, you can double your Clubcard points in return for Evans Cycles E-Gift vouchers to spend on anything at one of 56 stores nationwide or online.
Evans Cycles aim to be the one-stop shop for anyone interested in quality bikes and kit. They stock everything from road and mountain bikes to BMX and city bikes, as well as all the gear and accessories to go with. They also offer home delivery and Click & Collect on everything via their website, evanscycles.com.
Most of Evans Cycles colleagues ride regularly and are passionate about the products they sell so, whether you're an expert or an absolute beginner, Evans Cycles are here to help out. Every store has a workshop where they can fix everything from a punctured tyre to a bent wheel.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you'd like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard account.
2. We will email you within 30 minutes to confirm we have received your order.
3. You will then receive an email directly from Evan Cycles containing your E-Gift voucher within 72 hours - please note this may take longer due to additional security checks.
4. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email to use your E-Gift voucher.
Note: your E-Gift voucher is a code that can be used in store or online against any purchase with Evans Cycles. If you don’t use the total value of your voucher in one purchase, the unused balance can be used against further purchases. More than one E-Gift voucher can be used per purchase.
- Great purchaseBy Mum2five23 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Very easy to use both tesco & evans, great way to use tesco vouchers for purchasing a new bikeDate used : 20/11/2014
- A great combinationBy MAMIL15 December 2014aged 35 to 44Male
As a keen cyclist this was a really great combination - spend at Tesco's and get vouchers for Evans Cycles. Email voucher came within 24 hours. Treated myself to some winter training kit. Will be doing it again.Date used : 01/12/2014
- clubcard purchaseBy ras114 December 2014aged 45 to 54Male
delighted - went v smoothly. great service from tesco and evans. will do the same next yearDate used : 02/12/2014
- Good use of vouchersBy EssexOldBoy12 December 2014aged 65 or overMale
A very good way to use vouchers to get cycling kit at half the price.Date used : 20/11/2014
- The easiest and most efficient purchaseBy Domesticgoddessinwaiting07 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
My additional Tesco vouchers arrived through the post along with information about boosting them just as I was about to buy a bicycle for my daughter for Christmas. Timing was perfect and so it turned out was my experience with Evans. I boosted the vouchers and added a little more money to buy the exact pink bicycle that I was going to buy elsewhere. The staff in Evans were really helpful and the whole process was fast and efficient. We were even able to take the bike away on the day. Thank you.Date used : 22/11/2014
Add to basket
• Your Evans Cycles E-Gift voucher will be sent to your registered Tesco.com email address. Please ensure your email is correct when you purchase your voucher on Clubcard website.
• Please allow 72 hours to receive your E-Gift voucher from Evans Cycles.
Terms & Conditions
• One or more E-gift vouchers may be used in full or part payment for any goods or services available on the evanscycles.com website, or in an Evans Cycles store.
• No change will be given for any unused portion of an E-gift voucher but the unused balance may be used against further purchases in store or online.
• E-gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for other E-gift vouchers or Gift cards.
• E-gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for on the day RideIt! entries.
• E-gift vouchers cannot be used when paying in foreign currency.
• E-gift vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
• For details on how to check the unused balance of an E-gift voucher please go to evanscycles.com/giftcard or visit an Evans Cycles store.
• If the order exceeds the amount of the E-gift voucher, the balance must be paid by another Evans Cycles E-gift voucher or Gift card, cash, PayPal, credit or debit card.
• E-gift vouchers and unused portions of E-gift vouchers are valid for 2 years after the date they were last used.
• If the E-gift voucher is redeemed online the normal evanscycles.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the evanscycles.com website apply.
• Evans Cycles is not responsible if a E-gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Please safeguard this E-gift voucher as if it were cash. You can also register the E-gift voucher at evanscycles.com/giftcard to safeguard any amount on it.
• Evans Cycles reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or discontinue the E-gift voucher with prior written notice displayed in store and on evanscycles.com
• Evans Cycles E-gift vouchers are issued by F.W. Evans Cycles Limited, Camino Park, James Watt Way, Crawley, RH10 9TZ
• All orders for Evans Cycles are non-refundable.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a Evans Cycles E-Gift Voucher, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed E-Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.