Evans Cycles is the UK’s leading specialist bike shop, stocking the widest range of the world’s leading cycling brands including Specialized, Trek, Gore Bike Wear and loads more.
What you get
Get on your bike this September and celebrate the Tour of Britain at Evans Cycles. From mountain bikers to roadies and everything in between, we’ve got a wide selection of bikes and gear to suit every type of cyclist. Why not get double your voucher value and get it all for less?
Plus, you can double your Clubcard points in return for Evans Cycles E-Gift vouchers to spend on anything at one of 55 stores nationwide or online.
Evans Cycles aim to be the one-stop shop for anyone interested in quality bikes and kit. They stock everything from road and mountain bikes to BMX and city bikes, as well as all the gear and accessories to go with. They also offer home delivery and Click & Collect on everything via their website, evanscycles.com.
Most of Evans Cycles colleagues ride regularly and are passionate about the products they sell so, whether you're an expert or an absolute beginner, Evans Cycles are here to help out. Every store has a workshop where they can fix everything from a punctured tyre to a bent wheel.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you'd like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard account.
2. We will email you within 30 minutes to confirm we have received your order.
3. You will then receive an email directly from Evan Cycles containing your E-Gift voucher within 72 hours - please note this may take longer due to additional security checks.
4. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email to use your E-Gift voucher.
Note: your E-Gift voucher is a code that can be used in store or online against any purchase with Evans Cycles. If you don’t use the total value of your voucher in one purchase, the unused balance can be used against further purchases. More than one E-Gift voucher can be used per purchase.
- Fantastic Money savingBy Blakeley14 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
We used £50 worth of clubcard points to get £100 off a new bicycle for my sons birthday. We would never have afforded it without these vouchers. The process for getting the vouchers was very straight forward. Many thanksDate used : 03/09/2014
- Bike ServicedBy SM131408 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Great service. I took out the Evans gold service.The total cost with parts was £120. Used £60.00 of my Tescos vouchers that doubled up to cover the full price of the service. Will use again. Brilliant StevenDate used : 31/08/2014
- BrilliantBy AlpeDHuez07 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We went on a cycling holiday this summer (to climb Alpe D'Huez) and used our vouchers beforehand to get my clothing for free! My husband also recently bought the latest back light (very expensive) for £5 and he is THRILLED.
- Easy to use. Fast exchange. All done on line.GreatBy Mulloir06 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Easy to use system. All done on line no paperwork involved. The exchange took a day to get voucher code to type in at Evans checkout and items arrived within 3 days. Easy, swift and a great selection of items from Evans. Many thanks. Will use the Clubcard boost again and would definitely recommend this service.Date used : 01/08/2014
- Excellent dealBy steeble05 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Used about £80 of vouchers converted from topcashback for £160 evans vouchers which was handily when they had a sale on, that combined with discount codes and price matching I got a great deal on some much needed bike gear. Hope this boost becomes permanentDate used : 01/08/2014
Add to basket
• Your Evans Cycles E-Gift voucher will be sent to your registered Tesco.com email address. Please ensure your email is correct when you purchase your voucher on Clubcard website.
• Please allow 72 hours to receive your E-Gift voucher from Evans Cycles.
Terms & Conditions
• One or more E-gift vouchers may be used in full or part payment for any goods or services available on the evanscycles.com website, or in an Evans Cycles store.
• No change will be given for any unused portion of an E-gift voucher but the unused balance may be used against further purchases in store or online.
• E-gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for other E-gift vouchers or Gift cards.
• E-gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for on the day RideIt! entries.
• E-gift vouchers cannot be used when paying in foreign currency.
• E-gift vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
• For details on how to check the unused balance of an E-gift voucher please go to evanscycles.com/giftcard or visit an Evans Cycles store.
• If the order exceeds the amount of the E-gift voucher, the balance must be paid by another Evans Cycles E-gift voucher or Gift card, cash, PayPal, credit or debit card.
• E-gift vouchers and unused portions of E-gift vouchers are valid for 2 years after the date they were last used.
• If the E-gift voucher is redeemed online the normal evanscycles.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the evanscycles.com website apply.
• Evans Cycles is not responsible if a E-gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Please safeguard this E-gift voucher as if it were cash. You can also register the E-gift voucher at evanscycles.com/giftcard to safeguard any amount on it.
• Evans Cycles reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or discontinue the E-gift voucher with prior written notice displayed in store and on evanscycles.com
• Evans Cycles E-gift vouchers are issued by F.W. Evans Cycles Limited, Camino Park, James Watt Way, Crawley, RH10 9TZ
• All orders for Evans Cycles are non-refundable.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a Evans Cycles E-Gift Voucher, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed E-Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.