Evans Cycles is the UK’s leading specialist bike shop, stocking the widest range of the world’s leading cycling brands including Specialized, Trek, Gore Bike Wear and loads more.
What you get
From commuters and road cyclists to mountain bikers and towpath riders, we’ve got a wide selection of bikes and gear to suit every type of cyclist. Why not get double your voucher value and get it all for less?
Plus, you can double your Clubcard points in return for Evans Cycles E-Gift vouchers to spend on anything at one of 56 stores nationwide or online.
Evans Cycles aim to be the one-stop shop for anyone interested in quality bikes and kit. They stock everything from road and mountain bikes to BMX and city bikes, as well as all the gear and accessories to go with. They also offer home delivery and Click & Collect on everything via their website, evanscycles.com.
Most of Evans Cycles colleagues ride regularly and are passionate about the products they sell so, whether you're an expert or an absolute beginner, Evans Cycles are here to help out. Every store has a workshop where they can fix everything from a punctured tyre to a bent wheel.
refwk2b, refwk2c, refwk2d
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you'd like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard account.
2. We will email you within 30 minutes to confirm we have received your order.
3. You will then receive an email directly from Evan Cycles containing your E-Gift voucher within 72 hours - please note this may take longer due to additional security checks.
4. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email to use your E-Gift voucher.
Note: your E-Gift voucher is a code that can be used in store or online against any purchase with Evans Cycles. If you don’t use the total value of your voucher in one purchase, the unused balance can be used against further purchases. More than one E-Gift voucher can be used per purchase.
- Great offerBy Superspinner21 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
So glad Evans are doing club card deals as it means I can get my protein barsDate used : 12/04/1969
- Excellent product rangeBy Blackeberg06 March 2015aged 35 to 44Male
I was looking for a Camelbak hydration backpack and they had plenty to choose from at lower than RRP prices. The tokens came through in about 3 working days and there was no problem using them. Free delivery was a bonus.Date used : 01/02/2015
- great bikeSBy Sn1per05 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Was looking to buy myself and wife a mountain bike, so with clubcard I brought two bikes already in a sale with £30 of accessories free for each bike and saved a fortune. Rang Evans for advise and the whole process was smooth and without problems. Would recommend to anyoneDate used : 05/03/2015
- No hassle processBy oneespanola01 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
A really great value way to use my club card points - put them towards buying a ladies Pashley bike The email voucher order process from Tesco is straightforward and then using the code on the Evans site is a doddle too. Definitely recommend it!Date used : 09/02/2015
- Stunning saving!!!By DNA3927 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Used vouchers to purchase brand new Pinnacle ladies retro style bike. Staff were brilliant!!Date used : 02/02/2015
Add to basket
• Your Evans Cycles E-Gift voucher will be sent to your registered Tesco.com email address. Please ensure your email is correct when you purchase your voucher on Clubcard website.
• Please allow 72 hours to receive your E-Gift voucher from Evans Cycles.
Terms & Conditions
• One or more E-gift vouchers may be used in full or part payment for any goods or services available on the evanscycles.com website, or in an Evans Cycles store.
• No change will be given for any unused portion of an E-gift voucher but the unused balance may be used against further purchases in store or online.
• E-gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for other E-gift vouchers or Gift cards.
• E-gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for on the day RideIt! entries.
• E-gift vouchers cannot be used when paying in foreign currency.
• E-gift vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
• For details on how to check the unused balance of an E-gift voucher please go to evanscycles.com/giftcard or visit an Evans Cycles store.
• If the order exceeds the amount of the E-gift voucher, the balance must be paid by another Evans Cycles E-gift voucher or Gift card, cash, PayPal, credit or debit card.
• E-gift vouchers and unused portions of E-gift vouchers are valid for 2 years after the date they were last used.
• If the E-gift voucher is redeemed online the normal evanscycles.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the evanscycles.com website apply.
• Evans Cycles is not responsible if a E-gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Please safeguard this E-gift voucher as if it were cash. You can also register the E-gift voucher at evanscycles.com/giftcard to safeguard any amount on it.
• Evans Cycles reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or discontinue the E-gift voucher with prior written notice displayed in store and on evanscycles.com
• Evans Cycles E-gift vouchers are issued by F.W. Evans Cycles Limited, Camino Park, James Watt Way, Crawley, RH10 9TZ
• All orders for Evans Cycles are non-refundable.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a Evans Cycles E-Gift Voucher, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed E-Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.