- Visit their website
Ticketmaster launched in 1998 and is now the number one place for securing tickets to live events in the UK. From lively West End musicals and breathless sporting events, to wild concerts and quality comedy, let Ticketmaster get you there.
What you get
Launched in 1998, Ticketmaster is the number one destination for live event tickets in the UK. From spectacular West End musicals and world class concerts to sports and side-splitting comedy, at Ticketmaster you can get it all.
If you’re looking for a gift that your loved one will never forget, exchange £20 in Clubcard vouchers for a £40 Ticketmaster eGift card and they’ll have access to events that will give them memories to last a lifetime.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of eGift cards you'd like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We'll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation, the other will contain your eGift card and instructions on how to use it.
Note: your eGift card is a code and a 3/4 digit PIN number. Your £40 balance can be used against any purchase at ticketmaster.co.uk. To use your card, simply apply the code and PIN when purchasing with Ticketmaster. The funds will be deducted accordingly and you can make multiple purchases with the same eGift card until the funds run out.
- great valueBy Bexter21313 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Great value with clubcard and ticketmaster. Double your vouchers and use them for a number of different eventsDate used : 14/06/2015
- Great OptionBy Lizzie505 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
It was so easy to exchange my vouchers to purchase tickets through Ticketmaster. We have booked 4 Best seats for Warhorse. Just a shame there is a limit on how many you can use In a single transaction. But will certainly be booking more tickets for another event, Great Option for rewards thank you to Tesco.Date used : 16/03/2015
- Ticket Master / Tesco clubcardBy Aldinator02 April 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Used my Tesco clubcard points on ticket master webiste for tickets to Disney on Ice. Kids absolutely loved it and it never cost me a penny.Date used : 28/03/2015
- So Exciting!By Graz25 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Can't believe how easy it was to boost my clubcard vouchers. Now the whole family will benefit because we are all going to see Diversity in Cardiff! So Exciting. I'm now saving more vouchers to boost.
- West end theatreBy Joanne620 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The whole process was very simple - booked tickets to see 'The play that goes wrong'. From exchanging the clubcard vouchers to booking the play was a very straight forward process. I love to use my vouchers in this way. It makes some shows much more affordable or allows me to buy better seats.Date used : 22/03/2015
Add to basket
• Up to 5 eGift cards can be used in a single transaction.
•Your eGift card can be used as full or part payment for tickets for events in the UK through Ticketmaster and other Ticketmaster products by phoning 0844 847 1640 (option 3) or online at www.ticketmaster.co.uk.
• Your eGift card is valid for 6 months from date of issue.
Terms & Conditions
• Your eGift card can only be used to purchase tickets for events taking place in the United Kingdom and tickets and products available for sale in GBP pounds sterling.
• Your eGift card is only valid on ticketmaster.co.uk and cannot be used on ticketweb.co.uk or getmein.co.uk
• eGift cards cannot be used against Official Platinum Tickets.
• When using your eGift card for online transactions, you will need the code and the 3 digit PIN number in your email in order to complete the transaction.
• Your eGift card is not a cheque, guarantee card, debit card, credit card or charge card.
• Your eGift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
• You can check your available balance by calling Ticketmaster on 0844 847 1640, or by visiting www.ticketmaster.co.uk/giftcards. This service is free of charge but call charges are applicable at network rates.
• Your eGift card is valid for 6 months and you will not be able to use your eGift card if it has expired.
• No transactions will be processed once your eGift card has expired.
• Full terms and conditions can be found at www.ticketmaster.co.uk/giftcards
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for an eGift card, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed eGift cards cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.