RHS Joint Membership
A Joint Membership with the RHS gives you great days out and fun activities that the whole family will love, so you’ll enjoy quality family time in our gardens or your very own green space.
What you get
Exchange your Clubcard vouchers for RHS Joint Membership today and enjoy a year of great days out across the UK for less!
• Year-round days out at our four family-friendly RHS Gardens: Bring the great outdoors alive with plenty to see, do and touch. Both members can share visits to RHS Gardens (Wisley in Surrey, Hyde Hall in Essex, Rosemoor in Devon and Harlow Carr in Yorkshire) with a family guest plus four children aged 5 – 16 years, in the family group. The main member (card holder 1) only can also visit 150 Partner Gardens for free (some at selected times).
• Put your feet up with monthly magazine The Garden: it’s packed with tips to try in your own garden and ways to make the most of your membership.
• Get priority on RHS Show tickets: enjoy early booking, discounted tickets and more at world famous shows including RHS Chelsea Flower Show and RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you want to receive using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- RhsBy Leladog22 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent value for money lovely garden 's to visit .Date used : 18/03/2015
- Local to Wisley, excellent valueBy DabblingPDP22 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
We have used this reward for at least three years and have renewed keeping our existing membership numbers. As we live within 1 hour of Wisley it has become a regular visit with my siblings.Date used : 01/05/2015
- good valueBy Beryltheperil19 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
If you can go regularly this a a good buy. You can take one friend for free so good for when you have visitorsDate used : 05/08/1915
- Value for moneyBy didntknowihadone10 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We were already RHS members and this offer is excellent value. My only criticism is that we could not continue our existing membership but had to cancel it and rejoin. That meant the RHS had to issue another set of cards etc thus causing wasted expenditure. Otherwise thanks Tesco - keep up the good work - love my Clubcard vouchers.
- Did I get it wrong?By 66poundsaweekpensioner06 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Today we visited Thorp Perrow Arboretum and as we had two cards I expected we both could get in but they refused my husband's card as it had not got an asterick on the reverse. I was told I could only use them both at RHS gardens but I already have that facility on one card so what is the point of having two? As the price was £8.10 my husband had a cup of tea and I scooted round in twenty minutes and we went elsewhere for some plants and our lunch so they missed out on our custom.Date used : 06/07/2014
Add to basket
• Offer is available for new RHS members only, and cannot be used to renew existing memberships.
• The RHS Joint Membership is ideal for families as it is valid for two members who can also bring 1 family guest and up to 4 children in the family group (aged 5 - 16 years) for free to the 4 RHS Gardens.
• Children under 5 years go free.
Terms & Conditions
• RHS membership terms and conditions apply, please visit www.rhs.org.uk for details.
• The RHS is the world’s largest gardening charity – Registered Charity Number 222879/SC038262.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.