Wightlink Ferries Special Offer
The Isle of Wight is perfect for a day trip or short break holiday. Whether you discover the 60 miles of stunning coastline or visit one of the Island’s great tourist attractions, it will be an unforgettable experience. The best way to visit is with Wightlink.
Order your Wightlink Ferries Special Offer token codes by the 31st March 2014.
Was £10 = £30
Now £10 = £40
What you get
Get more when you boost your vouchers – you can now boost your Clubcard vouchers to use on Wightlink's Economy fares as well as Standard, giving you the best available fares and lots more choice when you travel.
For a limited time only, every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, we'll send you £40 Wightlink token codes for the privilege.
5 great reasons to choose Wightlink:
• Convenient connections – Whether you’re travelling by car, train, coach or on foot, Wightlink's mainland ferry ports are perfectly placed for easy rail connections to London, Bristol and beyond and fast links to the UK motorway network.
• More routes – Only Wightlink offers you the choice of three routes – Lymington to Yarmouth car ferries, Portsmouth to Fishbourne car ferries and Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head passenger catamarans.
• More ferries – Wightlink sails between the mainland and the Isle of Wight up to 150 times a day. With sailings every half hour at peak times and almost 50,000 crossings a year, you’re good to go whenever you’re ready.
• Island-wide coverage – Ferries to and from Yarmouth in West Wight and Ryde and Fishbourne in the East mean the whole Island is covered.
• Great onboard facilities – Car ferries have spacious lounges, refreshments and sundecks. Crossing by catamaran? Stop by the Costa Coffee shops in the terminals and pick up something to enjoy onboard, either inside or on the sundeck.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.wightlink.co.uk.
- Wightlink Ferries OfferBy 4poveygirl21 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This is a very good offer but you can only use the vouchers on the standard fares which are high and there is also an administration fee. However very easy to book and use your voucher/token code. You should look at all options as there are limited special offers which may be a better option. Once upon a time, four times your vouchers was standard!Date used : 21/02/2014
- Excellant OfferBy wightwishing15 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
This is a very good offer if you use clubcard to collect points however the one drawback is Wightlink have put all their prices up sky high levels and will not let you use the clubcard vouchers on any offers or any non standard prices so you always have to pay the top price .Date used : 15/02/2014
- Great offerBy CAROLINEMJ02 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have relatives living on the Isle of Wight and the ferry costs a fortune, to go and see our family, so we save our clubcard vouchers and us them to pay for the ferry crossing. We save in excess of £100 per year and would recommend this offer. One small piece of advice, research the crossing you want first, before you order your tokens, as crossings are different costs depending on the day and time of travel, if you order too many, Wightlink won't give you change.Date used : 30/12/2013
Add to basket
• Order your special offer token codes by 31st of March 2014.
• Call the Wightlink Reservations team on 0871 376 1000 to make booking and to check availability and price before purchasing your token code.
• Your provisional booking will only be held for 72 hours and you will need to confirm your booking at least 48 hours before you wish to travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Order your special offer tokens by 31st March 2014.
• Minimum advanced booking period of 72 hours required, unless otherwise stated. Token codes must be received by Wightlink at least 24 hours before outward travel.
• Token codes can only be used on Economy and Standard vehicle fares or Economy or Standard foot passenger travel tickets. Token codes cannot be redeemed against discounted or promotional fares, books of tickets, season tickets, freight or group travel or any non travel or third-party extras.
• An admin fee of £4 is payable on most vehicle bookings. This can be paid for using token codes.
• No full or part refunds will be made on bookings paid for with token codes.
• Amendments must be paid for by credit/debit card at the time of amendment.
• Token codes cannot be accepted at Wightlink ports. Tesco Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by Wightlink; you must exchange them for token codes.
• Wightlink Terms & Conditions apply.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.