Disneyland® Paris Summer Ticket
Whisk the kids off to the pinnacle of family attractions: Disneyland® Paris.
Disneyland® Paris Summer 1 day entry tokens need to be ordered by 16th September 2014 and are valid between the 3rd April 2014 and the 30th September 2014.
What you get
There is a place where all the magic of Disney is brought to life. A place where make-believe is real, where all the wonder of Walt Disney meets the excitement of the big screen. You can experience it all when you exchange just £34 in Clubcard vouchers for a Disneyland® Paris Summer ticket.
Disneyland® Paris is perfect for family holidays, catering for kids with active imaginations and adults after a dose of nostalgia - shop in the Disney® Village; the possibilities are bountiful at Disneyland® Paris.
Skip ahead of the meandering queues of the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with FASTPASS®, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait.
Gaze in awe as this breathtaking, night-time spectacular illuminates the extended celebrations. An enormous extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains fills the air and sweeps through much-loved Disney stories in pursuit of Peter Pan's escaped shadow.
How to place your order
1. Choose how many tickets you'd like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tickets and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
- Happy childrenBy Annes6828 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Saved a fortune on tickets and they arrived so fast too. I am starting to save again for next year.Date used : 21/06/2014
- Thanks Tesco for a great day at DisneyBy Blockie04 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We travelled in late May 14 and used our vouchers to get into the park for free!! Would have cost over £200 as adult prices were £62 on the gate (class a child as under 11 I think...) and children £57 from memory, think under 3s were free. Simply queue for one of the tills and hand over your Tesco vouchers, then they give you a one day 2 park pass! Really great deal, nothing better than having a day out and knowing you have not paid to get in! Planning your visit can help limit queues, French schools are often out on Wednesday PM and weekends are very busy + their public holidays are different to ours so worth checking before you plan which day to go. Food in the park is expensive £35 for burgers and chips for 4, plenty of people were taking food in, but you are not meant to picnic inside the park, but not sure how they police this. Ride waits were reasonable as we visited on a Tuesday, but you can use the free fast pass on certain attractions. Overall a great day out if you like theme parks and Disney!Date used : 28/05/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens are valid for arrivals between the 3rd of April 2014 and the 30th of September 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• Each token grants admission for one adult or child to both of the Disney Parks for 1 day only, valid on the date of exchange only.
• Under 3s free.
• Tokens are only valid for the date ranges printed on the token. Remember to think about when you plan to use this token to ensure it is still valid.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for arrivals between 3rd April 2014 and the 30th September 2014.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.