Airkix £15 token code
Yes, you really can fly! Airkix is where dreams of flight become a reality. With venues in Basingstoke, Manchester and Milton Keynes, get ready to be suspended in our column of air which totally reproduces the feeling of freefall.Super safe, super fun and super cool!
What you get
Imagine the type of wind tunnel used to test the aerodynamics of a Formula 1 racing car. Next, turn it upright. Then, lean forward into that airflow and hey presto, you’re flying!
Indoor Skydiving is a safe (but thrilling) alternative to jumping from a plane and anyone aged 4-104 can do it.
There are no planes, no parachutes & no jumping – just the amazing sensation of flying on a 100mph column of air under the supervision of a highly skilled and friendly instructor.
Tesco Kix-Start Introductory Flight Experience (for 1 person) - £45
• Features full briefing and friendly instruction every step of the way.
• 2 sensational flights (equivalent freefall time of 3 REAL skydives).
• Personalised Flight Certificate.
Tesco Family Flight (for up to 5 family members) - £180
• Features full briefing and friendly instruction every step of the way.
• 10 flights to share between up to 5 family members.
• Personalised Flight Certificate per person.
Gift Vouchers, valid for 9 months, are also available for any of the above.
Vouchers are sent via e-mail, as e-vouchers.
Please note: your token codes are valid for 6 months, but the Airkix e-voucher is valid for 9 months.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- Amazing Day!!!By Nicx17 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
My partner 45 and son 15 thoroughly enjoyed. The £5 extra each to go up into the wind tunnel was worth every penny and amazing to watch. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and I would recommend this experience to everyone (all ages).Date used : 14/06/2015
- ExhileratingBy VivTMax25 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Bought as present for my Fella and his son (53 and 22), they both loved it. Watching from the side was actually good fun too. I would really like to try it myself next time (there will definitely be a next time!).Date used : 24/05/2015
- 17 May 2015 - 10th birthday celebration MKBy Birthdaygirl1024 May 2015aged 17 or underFemale
Wow a great thrilling time five little 10 year old girls had. Four grandparents and aunties and parents came to watch. Staff very friendly. The adults are going next time x (Even with completing waiver forms on line do arrive earlier than advised as you need to use the screens in reception to log your arrival and also find time to park). We had a brilliant time. As I said the parents are going next x Adam was awesome xDate used : 17/05/2015
- Best purchase everBy Yarence13 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Friendly staff, excellent instructor. Exceptional fun.Date used : 07/04/2015
- Great funBy jackiep08 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Very well organised, we had realy enjoyed our experience with very friendly staff. Defiantly go againDate used : 06/04/2015
- Airkix indoor skydivingBy Familyman606 April 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Best experience ever, I've done real skydiving, this is more convenient, and you can do with all the family, from your young children to grandparents, what a buzz, a must!!Date used : 20/03/2015
- Airkix Family DayBy Heidihihi06 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Absolutely brilliant, best 2 hours of our Easter Holidays. Highly recommend for all ages. Can't wait to go again ! Thanks to Andy our flight instructor.Date used : 01/04/2016
- Great experience!By tescomumofboys21 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I bought these as alternative birthday/Christmas gifts for my sons, age 10 and 12 and they absolutely loved it! It was really good value using Tesco clubcard vouchers and the instructor was great. I would definitely recommend this.Date used : 21/03/2015
- Airkix Milton KeynesBy MrsWils27 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I would recommend this experience to anyone. It was easy to exchange my clubcard tokens, and booked the date and time online. The staff at Airkix were all very helpful and our instructor was brilliant. Our ages ranged between 9 and 67 and we all came away buzzing. A really fun experience and would love to do it again.Date used : 20/02/2015
- Airkix BasingstokeBy Miltster26 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We took our two sons aged 11 and 9 and our nephew aged 14. We all did the experience and had an amazing time we all did the high fly as well and all the boys had an extra flight for £11 each. highly reccommended experience something different and a lot of fun :)Date used : 18/02/2015
- Airkix indoor skydivingBy KateB20 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Took my 7 and 10 year old. They had a fantastic time. They want to do it again. The instructor was brilliant. I have a son that can be nervous but he spoke with him gave him time and he loved every minute. Will definitely go againDate used : 13/02/2015
- Fantastic ExperienceBy MILLSYMILL03 January 2015aged 45 to 54Female
My sons age 11 and 13 had 2 flights each and both did the 'high' flight for the £5.00 extra. They said it was the best thing they had ever done! The instructor was fantastic with them. They came away buzzing with excitement and I am about to book them in for more flights they loved it so much.Date used : 27/12/2014
- 25th birthday treatBy thefloatingfarter30 September 2014aged 25 to 34Male
great phone and email response very good instructors clear training had an wicked time nuff said..........Date used : 24/09/2014
- 5* fantastic experience for all!By Emma9916 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
It was my sons birthday & I used my tesco points to cash in. This was our second time to Airkix Basingstoke. Fantastic experience, plenty of parking, clean, spot on health & safety. Easy check in. Our instructor Stuart was great, as the kid's were special needs. age range 11 to 18 (autistic/learning difficulties & one with a colostomy bag) they really went the extra mile to make our day. It is important to arrive 1 hour before flight time or you miss the briefing. We found this out on our first visit as got stuck in heavy traffic & arrived 15mins late. Luckily they had a spare slot an hour & a half later. They have good disabled access & parking & a lift to the first floor where all the action is happening. I highly recommend Airkix & we have booked for a third time taking my Mum of 67 as it's on her bucket list!! The only down side is the seating area, could do with more seats.Date used : 13/09/2014
- BrilliantBy Bernieg512 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Saved my club card points 4 awhile + it was well worth it. We loved the experience + will be returnin with my family. As an older person with a pain condition I was quite worried but I loved it as much as my teen boys.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Surprisingly fun!By JumpstartBunny09 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We used Tesco clubcard boost points to help pay for this, We did the family experience & had a brilliant time!! Kids aged 14 & 16 and they loved it. Was daunting at first but the instructors are helpful & fun. I'd recommend a couple of turns to get your confidence up. If you get the chance to fly higher, it's great fun! DOWNSIDE: PHOTOS - best you take pictures of their screen in the foyer BEFORE you leave; website ones costly. Bit tight because it's so pricey to do as an activity. Why not offer pics for free, maybe limit them to 2 per person? To fly "high" cost extra p/p. Personally we all felt that this was tight too. Why not just offer it for free, IF the person is up to it? That said, as an experience, we'd all do it again, we had 2 that are scared of heights & they loved it also! It was excellent fun and very different as an experience, 10/10!Date used : 27/08/2014
- AirkixBy motherofannoying02 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Brilliant - as near to flying like a bird as you will ever get - exhilaratingDate used : 31/08/1914
- well worth itBy Clubcard101 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
would do it again tomorrow - and may well do!! 3 x 20+ year olds for a treat - was great, no reservations - I'm going to join in next time!!!
- AirtrixBy Winnie194423 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Process was easy and simple to follow. However I thought I had lost my vouchers at one point because the internet went down but airtrix site reinstated them after 10 minutes. The activity was enjoyed greatly by my two children aged 11yrs and 15 yrs. only downside the flights only lasted 1 minute each a longer flight time would have given them more time to prefect their flying. It is also worth purchasing the air tunnel for an extra £5 each. Don't think I would pay cash for the experience but using the Tesco vouchers was worth it.Date used : 21/08/2014
- Excellent valueBy Gifthorse30 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This was a birthday treat for a friend. We had both completed a skydive recently and wasn't sure how this would match up. Although it required a lot of concentration, the experience was great fun and you felt that you were in very safe hands. An excellent group activity and very good value.Date used : 26/07/2014
- Excellent giftBy 1happymum19 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
My boys bought this as a Father's Day gift for Daddy. He absolutely loved every minute. The Basingstoke staff are friendly and the whole experience was enjoyed but the whole family.Date used : 14/06/2014
- A good experienceBy Uklandlord18 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
My son 15 and I booked this in Manchester for something to do while the rest of the family went to a concert at the Imex. The experience was great and the staff friendly. I would like to point out that for the Tesco deal what you get is 2 x 1 minute flights and the process of getting there early and training all takes around 90 minutes. During the 2nd 1 minute flight you are asked to pay more to be taken up and down the wind tunnel twice. We did this as it was a great thrill, but all extra money. We paid for the video of our flights which cost another £15 and the quality of video was poor. Photos were nearly £10. We did enjoy it but would certainly not pay full price for the time you get.Date used : 10/05/2014
- FantasticBy Bainsy14 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
A superb experience!! My 15 and 11 year old and 15 year old friend had an amaaaaazing time and cannot wait to go back again!!Date used : 02/05/2014
- Fantastic day outBy sseggz14 April 2014aged 35 to 44Female
What an amazing day, bought 2 tickets for my daughters 17th and have never laughed much. Highly recommend will definately do again. Great value.Date used : 14/04/2014
- Great fun family experienceBy Over4026 December 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Great family experience. Even my 5 year old loved it. Helpful staff, good instruction, catered for all levels of ability. A lovely treat (very expensive if had to to it without the voucher!)Date used : 26/12/2013
- Fantastic-one of the best clubcard offers!By Karrie15 December 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Have just returned from Milton Keynes and had five children ranging from 17-11. They all had a fantastic time but did have the extra'high' flight for £5 each. The whole experience was well organised and superb fun. We will quite likely do it again!!Date used : 15/12/2013
- Family day outBy Birdy19 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Amazing experience at the Milton Keynes Airkix . We went for our sons 11th birthday , five of us in all on the family voucher which was 10 minutes split between us. You would think that wasn't enough time but it actually is , two goes each of a minute seem to last a really long time because it is so intense and thrilling . Staff were friendly and very competent equiptment was clean and fresh and my son wore a special helmet as it was his birthday and we went home with a dvd to remember the fantastic time that we all had . It really was a special day . Strongly recommend .Date used : 18/05/2013
Add to basket
• Each token code is worth £15 to spend on either A Tesco Kix-Start Introductory Flight Experience (for 1 person), a Tesco Family Flight (for up to 5 family members), or an Airkix e-Voucher (valid for 9 months).
• Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.