Airkix £15 token code
Perfect for all ages, family groups and the ideal gift, Indoor Skydiving takes place in a specially constructed vertical wind tunnel allowing you to experience freefall in total safety. Airkix has 3 UK locations and is not to be missed!
What you get
Indoor Skydiving is a safe (but thrilling) alternative to jumping from a plane. No planes, no parachutes, no jumping - meaning you remain firmly on your feet. That is, of course, until you step into the flight chamber and float on a 100mph wind-stream.
Exchange just £5 in Clubcard vouchers to get a £15 token code to use towards any of the below experiences (you can also request multiple tokens to pay for experiences in full).
A Tesco Kix-Start Introductory Flight Experience (for 1 person) - £45
• Features full briefing and instruction
• 2 sensational flights (same freefall time as 3 REAL skydives)
• Personalised Flight Certificate
A Tesco Family Flight (for up to 5 family members) - £180
• Features full briefing and instruction
• 10 flights to share between up to 5 family members
• Personalised Flight Certificate per person
An Airkix e-Voucher (Valid for 9 months) for any of the above.
Please note: your token codes are valid for 6 months, but the Airkix e-Voucher is valid for 9 months.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- Excellent giftBy 1happymum19 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
My boys bought this as a Father's Day gift for Daddy. He absolutely loved every minute. The Basingstoke staff are friendly and the whole experience was enjoyed but the whole family.Date used : 14/06/2014
- A good experienceBy Uklandlord18 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
My son 15 and I booked this in Manchester for something to do while the rest of the family went to a concert at the Imex. The experience was great and the staff friendly. I would like to point out that for the Tesco deal what you get is 2 x 1 minute flights and the process of getting there early and training all takes around 90 minutes. During the 2nd 1 minute flight you are asked to pay more to be taken up and down the wind tunnel twice. We did this as it was a great thrill, but all extra money. We paid for the video of our flights which cost another £15 and the quality of video was poor. Photos were nearly £10. We did enjoy it but would certainly not pay full price for the time you get.Date used : 10/05/2014
- FantasticBy Bainsy14 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
A superb experience!! My 15 and 11 year old and 15 year old friend had an amaaaaazing time and cannot wait to go back again!!Date used : 02/05/2014
- Fantastic day outBy sseggz14 April 2014aged 35 to 44Female
What an amazing day, bought 2 tickets for my daughters 17th and have never laughed much. Highly recommend will definately do again. Great value.Date used : 14/04/2014
- Great fun family experienceBy Over4026 December 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Great family experience. Even my 5 year old loved it. Helpful staff, good instruction, catered for all levels of ability. A lovely treat (very expensive if had to to it without the voucher!)Date used : 26/12/2013
Add to basket
• Each token code is worth £15 to spend on either A Tesco Kix-Start Introductory Flight Experience (for 1 person), a Tesco Family Flight (for up to 5 family members), or an Airkix e-Voucher (valid for 9 months).
• If you wish to enjoy your flight experience at the weekend, a minimum of 2 weeks should be allowed from time of booking to the date of the experience.
• Please confirm times & dates prior to your visit by checking the Airkix website.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.