Airkix £15 token code
Perfect for all ages, family groups and the ideal gift, Indoor Skydiving takes place in a specially constructed vertical wind tunnel allowing you to experience freefall in total safety. Airkix has 3 UK locations and is not to be missed!
What you get
Indoor Skydiving is a safe (but thrilling) alternative to jumping from a plane. No planes, no parachutes, no jumping - meaning you remain firmly on your feet. That is, of course, until you step into the flight chamber and float on a 100mph wind-stream.
Exchange just £5 in Clubcard vouchers to get a £15 token code to use towards any of the below experiences (you can also request multiple tokens to pay for experiences in full).
A Tesco Kix-Start Introductory Flight Experience (for 1 person) - £45
• Features full briefing and instruction
• 2 sensational flights (same freefall time as 3 REAL skydives)
• Personalised Flight Certificate
A Tesco Family Flight (for up to 5 family members) - £180
• Features full briefing and instruction
• 10 flights to share between up to 5 family members
• Personalised Flight Certificate per person
An Airkix e-Voucher (Valid for 9 months) for any of the above.
Please note: your token codes are valid for 6 months, but the Airkix e-Voucher is valid for 9 months.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- Great experience!By tescomumofboys21 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I bought these as alternative birthday/Christmas gifts for my sons, age 10 and 12 and they absolutely loved it! It was really good value using Tesco clubcard vouchers and the instructor was great. I would definitely recommend this.Date used : 21/03/2015
- Airkix Milton KeynesBy MrsWils27 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I would recommend this experience to anyone. It was easy to exchange my clubcard tokens, and booked the date and time online. The staff at Airkix were all very helpful and our instructor was brilliant. Our ages ranged between 9 and 67 and we all came away buzzing. A really fun experience and would love to do it again.Date used : 20/02/2015
- Airkix BasingstokeBy Miltster26 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We took our two sons aged 11 and 9 and our nephew aged 14. We all did the experience and had an amazing time we all did the high fly as well and all the boys had an extra flight for £11 each. highly reccommended experience something different and a lot of fun :)Date used : 18/02/2015
- Airkix indoor skydivingBy KateB20 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Took my 7 and 10 year old. They had a fantastic time. They want to do it again. The instructor was brilliant. I have a son that can be nervous but he spoke with him gave him time and he loved every minute. Will definitely go againDate used : 13/02/2015
- Fantastic ExperienceBy MILLSYMILL03 January 2015aged 45 to 54Female
My sons age 11 and 13 had 2 flights each and both did the 'high' flight for the £5.00 extra. They said it was the best thing they had ever done! The instructor was fantastic with them. They came away buzzing with excitement and I am about to book them in for more flights they loved it so much.Date used : 27/12/2014
Add to basket
• Each token code is worth £15 to spend on either A Tesco Kix-Start Introductory Flight Experience (for 1 person), a Tesco Family Flight (for up to 5 family members), or an Airkix e-Voucher (valid for 9 months).
• If you wish to enjoy your flight experience at the weekend, a minimum of 2 weeks should be allowed from time of booking to the date of the experience.
• Please confirm times & dates prior to your visit by checking the Airkix website.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.