Take a trip with DFDS Seaways and see why they were named the World's Leading Ferry Operator 2013 at the World Travel Awards.
What you get
DFDS Seaways is one of the largest ferry operators in Europe and, for the exchange of just £10 in Clubcard vouchers, you can get £30 in token codes to spend on your trip with them.
Newcastle - Amsterdam
DFDS Seaways offer a real 'mini cruise' experience and, when you arrive at the port near Amsterdam, you'll be less than 2 hours' drive away from the German or Belgian border. You'll be delighted with the Newcastle to Amsterdam cruise ferries and their wealth of on-board entertainment and restaurants. There's even a cinema and a Kids' Club so the whole family is occupied on the crossing from start to finish.
Dover - Dunkirk
Kick off your holidays aboard one of the beautiful DFDS Seaways ferries from Dover to Dunkirk in northern France. There are up to 24 crossings day and night between these locations, and the journey takes just two hours. With Dunkirk as your destination, you're in perfect stead for convenient access to Europe with France's excellent motorway network nearby. Back on board, however, you can enjoy peace and quiet in a classy bar while the children are let loose in the play area.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- a great dealBy selfy25 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I am disabled,wheelchair user I ordered vouchers online and yea I paid,a £5.00 booking fee but got a 7 seat car and 6 of us from Dover to Dunkirk return for £14.00 The service from staff was first class at Dover parking my car by a disabled lift they couldn't have done more to help me reDate used : 18/08/2014
- Great cheap holidayBy Lisahxx123 August 2014aged 18 to 24Female
Great managed to get a cheap trip to amsterdam. Only bad point is that u can't book online u have to book over phone which isn't a free number and also they charge a £20 booking few over the phone.
- It's easy, quick and without problemsBy Piotr16 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Two times a year I travel on the route UK-France-UK. For me it is a good way to use Tesco vouchers. Good conversion pounds, so travel is cheap. It may be better to receive a promotional code to be used directly on the website DSDF.Date used : 01/08/2014
- Read the small print!!! Not valid for Calais.By neex08 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I just wasted my vouchers as didn't realise you could only use for Dunkirk crossing. For my day of travel, it is more expensive to go to Dunkirk and therefore no point in using clubcard vouchers. Too late for me. What a waste, I can't even cancel now, just chucked all my vouchers away for nothing. Very annoying.
- Good valueBy Graymovers01 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Knew what I wanted and got that used vouchers before but got good value for my needs.Date used : 12/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please note: only 1 token code can be used per booking.
• Token codes are valid on the following: Newcastle to Amsterdam or Dover to Dunkirk.
• All DFDS bookings on Newcastle to Amsterdam are subject to a £20 booking fee and £5 on Dover to Dunkirk. These fees can be paid for with tokens.
• Please note vouchers can only be used for Economy fares and cars under 2.35m high
• Caravans, motor homes and trailers can only be taken on the Newcastle to Amsterdam crossing.
• Prices are subject to availability. Maximum token redemption is £210 on Newcastle to Amsterdam crossings (including £20 booking fee, if paid for with tokens).
• You must book your crossing a minimum of 28 days before your intended travel date.
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to route terms and conditions which can be found here: www.dfdsseaways.co.uk/offers/tesco
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.