At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.
What you get
Zizzi aren't your average pizza place. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner and crispier base and then loaded with inspired topping combinations. They also offer a range of Italian favourites to which they add the Zizzi twist, like the Zizzi fish stew or Strozzapetti Pesto Rosso (pasta with spicy chicken, red pesto, crème fraiche and spring onions).
Zizzi have hearty roast chicken (Italian style), gooey cheese fondue and a rich, dark chocolate mousse served with crushed hazelnuts, amaretti biscuits and a dash of Frangelico - just to name a few.
Who doesn’t love a dish that warms you from the inside? Why not exchange £2.50 worth of Clubcard vouchers for £10 of Zizzi Tokens today?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 2 hours. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
Visit their website at www.zizzi.co.uk.
- Great all roundBy jambo9108 March 2014aged 18 to 24Male
We used our Clubcard boost vouchers in Zizzi Norwich recently. We have been regularly before and the food was as good as always. Even better that it cost us so littleDate used : 02/03/2014
- DisappointedBy Piee08 March 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Really disappointed with our visit. My family of 4 went on a Sunday afternoon. It was fairly quiet and 3 staff were at the bar. All 3 looked fed up as we arrived. We were shown to a table and after the kids were settled with colouring we soon noticed the table was wonky. We attempted to fix it, wedging the one side, when the didnt work we told the wairess and requested we moved. We were told we couldnt move to the empty tables, I still not sure why as no one else used them. She wedged a bundle of tissue inder the leg. The food came, which was nice. The staff changed over, clearly the original staff had come to the end of their shift and their enthusiasm. We left feeling we wouldnt return. Nice food but not welcome.Date used : 02/03/2014
- Great mealBy Willowsmummy07 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Just had a lovely evening meal. Booked online, but had to phone and alter time, which proved to be problem free. Great decor and atmosphere. Staff friendly, helpful and attentive. Food good and tasty. We liked watching the pizzas come out of the oven! This was our first visit, and we will definitely be going back - whole family (including 2 teenage boys) thoroughly enjoyed it, and the Clubcard vouchers make it very affordable.Date used : 07/03/2014
- Will not do this againBy Alex400001 March 2014aged 35 to 44Male
The entire experience was poor and a huge disappointment which we will not want to repeat.Date used : 01/03/2014
- Zizzi'z at Birmingham MailboxBy Worcester2016 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Good staff. Very noisy inside. Food OK but starter and ice cream "very scrimpy" in size.Date used : 10/02/2014
Add to basket
• Unfortunately Zizzi token codes are not valid on Mother’s Day (30th March 2014) or Father’s Day (15th June 2014).
• Note: you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Zizzi token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• Zizzi token codes can be used on the Bambini (children's) menu.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only.
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Zizzi token codes cannot be used at London Victoria, or The O2 arena.
• Zizzi tokens cannot be used towards a Set Menu, Lunch Menu and Menu Fisso.
• No change is given from Zizzi Italian tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Please make a note of the expiry date of your token codes. Token codes cannot be accepted after their expiry date. Token codes are valid for 6 months after issue.
• Zizzi tokens cannot be used on takeaways. They are only valid when eating in a Zizzi restaurant.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a Zizzi Token - delivered by email. Token codes are non-transferable.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.