At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.
What you get
Zizzi aren't your average pizza place. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner and crispier base and then loaded with inspired topping combinations. They also offer a range of Italian favourites to which they add the Zizzi twist, like the Zizzi fish stew or Strozzapetti Pesto Rosso (pasta with spicy chicken, red pesto, crème fraiche and spring onions).
Zizzi have hearty roast chicken (Italian style), gooey cheese fondue and a rich, dark chocolate mousse served with crushed hazelnuts, amaretti biscuits and a dash of Frangelico - just to name a few.
Who doesn’t love a dish that warms you from the inside? Why not exchange £2.50 worth of Clubcard vouchers for £10 of Zizzi Tokens today?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 2 hours – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Lovely food and evening and great serviceBy SweetToothGal29 June 2015aged 18 to 24Female
Very lovely food, Me and my boyfriend both had a three course meal, all of them were lovely (i recommend their salted caramel ice cream - gorgeous). Service was very good and we had a lovely evening there.Date used : 07/06/2015
- DisappointingBy Fraylingo26 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Was extremeley disappointed with my meal probably the worst meal i have ever had, Pollo Prosciutto!! did complain but was apologised to and offered bread to mop up the greasy slop that was on my plate! needless to say that meal was left completely and still charged for it, on the other hand my husbands pizza was lovely. And unfortunately our vouchers did not come through in time so also had to pay full price! We are now left with vouchers to spend at a different time. Avoid chicken dish at all cost it was foul! lolDate used : 04/06/2015
- My birthdayBy Doddser25 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
The ambience was nice, and the staff very pleasant. My daughter & I had a sharing starter, which to me was over cooked and a bit of a "mess". My main course was over spicy, which I do not like. The waitress explained it could not be cooked any differently, as the spice was already in the pastry when they received it. I was able to order another dish, and was not charged for original. My daughter had a prawn dish which contained 3 prawns! After paying the bill, the waiter asked if all had been good, so she decided to mention this. The waiter said the dish should have had 6 prawns in it!! He said the chefs must have been trying to save them money! On the whole, for what we paid, including our vouchers, we would not return to "Zizzi's"Date used : 14/06/2015
- Great LunchBy Kolinka25 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
We visited the Dorchester restaurant at lunchtime to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The restaurant was not crowded and the waiters were most attentive. We had an enjoyable lunch in very pleasant surroundings.Date used : 28/05/2015
- First visit t ZizziBy Mezzard23 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This was our first visit to Zizzi. Lovely location. Lots of good people watching and the food was lovely. The staff were great too.Location/Branch : Mail Box Birmingham
Add to basket
• Note: you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Zizzi token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers, Set Menu, Lunch Menu and Menu Fisso, or used to buy gift cards.
• Zizzi token codes can be used on the Bambini (children's) menu.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only, excluding drinks.
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Zizzi token codes cannot be used at London Victoria, or The O2 arena.
• Zizzi token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks
• Zizzi tokens cannot be used towards a Set Menu, Lunch Menu and Menu Fisso.
• No change is given from Zizzi Italian tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Please make a note of the expiry date of your token codes. Token codes cannot be accepted after their expiry date. Token codes are valid for 6 months after issue.
• Zizzi tokens cannot be used on takeaways. They are only valid when eating in a Zizzi restaurant.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a Zizzi Token - delivered by email. Token codes are non-transferable.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.