At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.
What you get
Zizzi aren't your average pizza place. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner and crispier base and then loaded with inspired topping combinations. They also offer a range of Italian favourites to which they add the Zizzi twist, like the Zizzi fish stew or Strozzapetti Pesto Rosso (pasta with spicy chicken, red pesto, crème fraiche and spring onions).
Zizzi have hearty roast chicken (Italian style), gooey cheese fondue and a rich, dark chocolate mousse served with crushed hazelnuts, amaretti biscuits and a dash of Frangelico - just to name a few.
Who doesn’t love a dish that warms you from the inside? Why not exchange £2.50 worth of Clubcard vouchers for £10 of Zizzi Tokens today?
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 2 hours – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Good foodBy Camb01 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Have visited both Cambridge restaurants recently. Both have tables close to the doors and, with automatic doors which open every time someone goes near, it can be quite cold and draughty. There needs to be some sort of screen to cut down on cold blasts of air. Food is good, although pizza toppings can be a bit frugal. Coffee is a waste of money. It is served in small plastic cups and my cappuccino was barely half full. Service is good, and overall an enjoyable experience.Location/Branch : Cambridge
- Friday treatBy Shazza130 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Had a lovely table in the window overlooking the castle. Reserved a table and were seated immediately. Service was friendly and food was delicious as always at Zizzi.Date used : 17/03/2015
- Fantastic food. Family favoriteBy Swimstar30 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
For us to eat here regularly is unaffordable but clubcard vouchers make it possible. We all love zizzis as the varied menu is great. We have been a few time and the atmosphere is great along with the service. We will be back soonDate used : 23/04/2015
- Good foodBy Ellenbristol28 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
the only thing I would say the Sheffield restaurant set out in two levels and if you get a table by the door it's freezing so request a table on lower level Food is very good been here twice and both occasions food was of 1st class Try it if you canDate used : 10/04/2015
- repeated purchaseBy Burtrum28 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Always great service and food, works really well with a trip to the cinema.Location/Branch : Zizzis
Add to basket
• Note: you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Token codes cannot be used at Zizzi in 2015 on 21st June.
• Zizzi token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers, Set Menu, Lunch Menu and Menu Fisso, or used to buy gift cards.
• Zizzi token codes can be used on the Bambini (children's) menu.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only, excluding drinks.
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes cannot be used on the following dates at Zizzi in 2015: 14th February, 15th March and 21st June.
• Zizzi token codes cannot be used at London Victoria, or The O2 arena.
• Zizzi token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks
• Zizzi tokens cannot be used towards a Set Menu, Lunch Menu and Menu Fisso.
• No change is given from Zizzi Italian tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Please make a note of the expiry date of your token codes. Token codes cannot be accepted after their expiry date. Token codes are valid for 6 months after issue.
• Zizzi tokens cannot be used on takeaways. They are only valid when eating in a Zizzi restaurant.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a Zizzi Token - delivered by email. Token codes are non-transferable.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.