Antony (Antonio) Bennett, La Tasca head chef is passionate about authentic Spanish food, he's the inspiration behind La Tasca's fantastic menu.
Please note that your La Tasca tokens will be posted to you, rather than emailed.
View additional information section for the complete list of participating locations.
What you get
La Tasca brings the taste of Spain to the UK. With the best fresh quality ingredients, La Tasca offers the most authentic tapas among other Spanish dishes.
Now you can get this all for less. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 in return to spend on food.La Tasca is proud to work with local Spanish farmers and artisan producers. This is the secret to their unique range of meats, vegetables, oils, spices and wines developed.
However, the taste of Spain is not limited to the food, like the Spanish, La Tasca knows how to throw a great party so you are welcome to stay late, drink & dance.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you'd like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with La Tasca, download this additional information about La Tasca (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.latasca.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Lovely La Tasca!By Jencatcar11 Febuary 2014aged 25 to 34Female
La Tasca offers a lovely selection of small sharing dishes, as is the whole idea of Spanish tapas- it's a different eating experience. It's not about the quantity but the quality of the food you order. Whilst it would seem volume wise that other options such as the Italians restaurants on offer, where you are given lots of filler foods - pastas, breads, potatoes etc are better value for money, La Tasca offers the opportunity to try many varied dishes, and whenever I've been before the food has been exceptional. If you want to leave fit to bust - go elsewhere. If you want an opportunity to try lots of different, exciting foods STAY PUT! I can't wait to go back and spend my clubcard vouchers. There's plenty of choice, just use your imagination !Date used : 10/02/2014
- Love La Tasca!By LDHird01 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I am so so so glad La Tasca is back on the Tesco Rewards! I love this restaurant! Such great food.Date used : 01/02/2014
- Having been going back again and againBy MrsC201423 January 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Loving the Tesco Boost to eat at La Tasca - our first visit was for my birthday lunch November 2013 at the Exeter restaurant. We were reminded by the staff of the restrictions on the menu straight away (although already knew because the T&C's are very clear when ordering the tokens). The restrictions are not a problem as able to order lots of tapas for sharing (small paella included). Food lovely, staff friendly and welcoming. The Sangria goes down well. We have now visited a further 3 times and enjoyed each and every visit. Looking forward to our next visit.Date used : 14/12/2013
- great place to eatBy kezzabella03 December 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Really friendly and attentive staff. We didn't feel rushed and we had no problems using the tesco vouchers for the tapas dishes we ordered. The food was lovely, the atmosphere was nice, we went to the la tasca on Deansgate in Manchester. Couldn't fault it at all.Date used : 01/12/2013
- is not worth the moneyBy correia30 November 2013aged 25 to 34Female
very very very small portions for the price that you pay for a main on other restaurants. the vouchers can't be used in all the menu. drinks are very expensive. i don't recommend and i am not returning for sure not even for free. the waiter was very nice but in the end i couldn't leave him a tip i end up bringing vouchers home that i am not using any more and still paid a full price meal in the end.Date used : 30/11/2013
- La tasca disappointingBy Micky20029 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Can't use the vouchers on all the menu food and know one tells you till you pay. Food is overpriced and the portions are so small it not great. But the quality of the food is nice and tasty.Date used : 13/11/2013
- Enjoyed everything about La Tasca LiverpoolBy reviewer29 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We went for a late lunch at La Tasca Liverpool and had a lovely time. We enjoyed the whole meal, it was well cooked and tasted lovely. We were served straight away, the staff were very helpful, kept asking all the time were we OK. We did not wait long for our drinks or meal. The atmosphere was very nice everyone chatting, happy feel about the place. It was a bit cold and could have done with the heater on a bit higher though! We both left saying we would be going back again and soon.Date used : 23/11/2013
- Top class service and foodBy Enthusiastic27 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Visited La Tasca in Cambridge with my daughter and had a great experience. Waiter was attentive and extremely helpful. They were happy to provide jug of tap water with other beverages. We could choose what we liked from the menu with the exception of the sharing paella. T&C's very clear. The Tapas selection was delicious and wide choice of desserts. Excellent value. Fabulous atmosphere,very buzzy feel and upbeat. Thanks to Tesco for negotiating this one! Would definitely go again!Date used : 25/11/2013
- Fabulous food and valueBy CheshireKat15 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Visited La Tasca in the Trafford Centre near Manchester twice recently. Both times, food was excellent, 'house' red wine was very tasty and there was a good choice of food on the menu where I could use my vouchers (desserts included). I would definitely recommended this restaurant to others as everything including the service was very good quality.Date used : 01/11/2013
- What a waste and unclear T & C'sBy noodle11 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Was unimpressed with dirty restaurant and the fact that we could order hardly anything off the menu to use the voucher. It meant that we came away with vouchers left which we would not want to use again as the food was not of a good enough standard for our kids. The only redeeming point was that there was a very good waitress who even said that she has had many disgruntled customers when they realise that you can only order a few items off of the menu, especially as all desserts are excluded!Date used : 23/08/2013
- Great NiteBy olnyjon10 November 2013aged 65 or overMale
Had a very enjoyable evening at La Tasca Milton Keynes. The staff were very helpful and attentive. Great choice of tapas, service was fast and the food hot. Thoroughly enjoyed the meal. One regret, ordered and drank 1 large glass of wine each before we realised a bottle would have been better value. Will know better next time. Looking forward to going back.Date used : 09/11/2013
- Please do not waste your vouchers or time.By MrsWerty10 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Very dissapointing, rushed by staff : told waiter we had vouchers : to clarify what we could order of menu; ordered what he said we could, then had to pay cash for dish as was not included? Rushed by impatient waiter whole time They brought wrong dish and waiter argued the point. Food luke warm. Chicken dishes like soup. Lamb dish had 3 tiny pieces of lamb and just tasted overwhelmingly of rosemary. Specaility Bread like a frozen pizza. Have never written reveiw before but choose to now as going out via tesco voucher great treat for us and very very disappointed to have wasted our vouchers.Do not waste your vouchers, time or money.Date used : 01/11/2013
- Great Food and great serviceBy Troods12 October 2013aged 55 to 64Female
First time in England for a Tapas would definately come back again and hope they extend the Tesco deal again. The restaurant we in cental Exeter, clean comfortable and the staff did not hurry you. The food was excellent, very fresh and thoroughly enjoyable. Lots of tapas to choose from. If you haven't had Tapas before here it is worth you trying it out here.Date used : 12/10/2013
- Good Spanish foodBy Doobie8530 September 2013aged 25 to 34Female
I will be going back as the food is nice but the guy in charge could relax a little and be a bit warmer towards his customersDate used : 15/09/2013
- Unclear OfferBy GladtoliveinNorwich14 September 2013
La Tasca is a typical 'chain' restaurant. The quality of the food was reasonable; the service rather rushed. However, the Tesco offer was far from clear. The 'specials' were actually featured on the main a la carte menu and their exclusion, therefore, was a surprise. We were also told - also at the point of paying the bill - that desserts were not included. I can't find this on the terms and conditions. Consequently, compared to the excellent value offered at restaurants like Cafe Rouge and Ask Italian when using Tesco tokens, I can only conclude that this is a poor and misleading offer. Avoid!
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used on set menus, paellas or chef specials.
• Tokens can be used on starters and desserts.
Terms & Conditions
• It is not possible to use La Tasca tokens delivered via email and via post on the same food bill.
• Tokens are not valid against drinks, set menus, paellas, chef specials and other special offers including La Tasca special offers.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.