Cruise & Maritime Voyages are specialists in offering a traditional smaller ship British cruise experience with convenient sailings from a choice of 8 UK ports: Bristol Avonmouth, Edinburgh Leith & Rosyth, Glasgow Greenock, Hull, Liverpool, London Tilbury and Newcastle Tyne.
What you get
The Marco Polo, Discovery and Astor are a winning combination that provide a traditional British cruise experience. So why not get your experience at a great value by exchanging £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 in CMV Cruise tokens?Their service is friendly and attentive, their entertainment stylish. Their cuisine is delicious and they supply daytime activities as well as guest speaker or even craft programmes on most sailings.
Choose from a wide selection of scenic cruising holidays including the spectacular Land of the Northern Lights and Midnight Sun, the breathtaking Norwegian Fjords, the glorious Baltic & St. Petersburg, Iceland & the Northern Isles, Spain & Portugal, the Azores and Cape Verde and our very own British Isles.
Why not join the ‘escape the winter’ cruise to the mighty Amazon & West Indies or an ultimate and epic voyage to Australia or South Africa?
Alternatively, take a look at Marco Polo’s magical Christmas & New Year cruise to the Canaries and Madeira or the wide selection of short cruise breaks to whet your appetite.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Glad to see CMV taking part in the Clubcard SchemeBy PatW30 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We have been on CMV cruises before and have always really enjoyed them. They are very good value and go to interesting destinations. Also they sail from ports other than Southampton which means we don't have to travel a great distance and spend a small fortune and a lot of time travelling to and from a cruise. Now that CMV cruises are part of the Clubcard scheme they are even better value and you can use Clubcard vouchers against saver or reduced fares too which is a huge bonus. Another bonus is your vouchers are sent by e-mail so you can find a cruise you like, get your vouchers and then book the cruise all within about half an hour. Much better than having to wait for your vouchers to arrive by post before you can book. All in all it was very easy to book and we are now looking forward to next year's cruise.Date used : 11/07/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes are redeemable against new bookings only.
• Your cruise must be a minimum of six nights duration.
• The maximum value of tokens codes that can be used on a CMV Cruise is £300 per person based on twin or single occupancy cabins only.
• The basic cost of your cruise booking must be a minimum of £600 per person excluding extras.
• Only 1 token code can be used per booking. You cannot add more token codes at a later date.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes can only be redeemed against the basic holiday cost which excludes travel insurance, shore excursions, coaching, port parking, gratuities, surcharges and any flight element that may apply.
• Reservations can only be made via CMV’s dedicated Tesco telephone number up to 60 days before departure.
• Token codes can only be used against CMV’s published full, saver and voyager fares and do not apply to group savers or any other special promotional offer.
• All bookings are subject to availability and CMV’s booking conditions available at www.cruiseandmaritime.com which contain important information relating to cancellation charges.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88
***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded. Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.