Boost token to spend online at tesco.com/groceries
Every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers turns into a £10 token to spend on Baby & Toddler, Finest* Wine and Finest* Champagne, Furniture Home, Cook & Dine and Skincare, Cosmetics & Fragrances at Tesco.com/groceries.
Vouchers exchanged here cannot be used on direct. At Tesco direct, boost automatically occurs at the checkout. You must exchange your vouchers by the 31st of December 2013.
What you get
Pick up something exciting at great value to treat yourself or others this Christmas. Every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers you exchange turns into a £10 TESCO.COM/GROCERIES token.
You can spend your grocery.com token across the following departments:
• Baby & Toddler
• Furniture, Home, Cook & Dine
• Skincare, Cosmetics & Fragrances
• Finest* Wine and Finest* Champagne (excludes Fine Wine)
How it works
1. This is an ONLINE TESCO.COM/GROCERIES Boost token. It can only be used ONLINE. If you are wanting to shop at Tesco direct your vouchers will be available in the online checkout and you can choose whether to boost them or not.
2. Decide how many Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange, on the right, and click 'add to basket'. Every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers can be exchanged for a £10 TESCO.COM/GROCERIES token. Any change from your Clubcard vouchers will be credited back to your Clubcard account in points and carried over to your next statement.
3. You should receive your Boost token/s via email within 30 minutes of purchase.
4. To print your token/s:
• After placing your order, you can either follow the link to print your token/s in the email we send you
• Log into My Clubcard Account [www.tesco.com/clubcard/myaccount] and click on ‘My Boosts’
• Select the tokens you would like to print
• Click ‘Print my tokens’
5. More than 1 token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the token/s used.
Terms and conditions apply
- wordrobe boost at xmasBy rosycheeks26 November 2013aged 25 to 34Female
I save all my points and get the whole lot at xmas so u can imagine how much i got when my vouchers came through last month ( i use tesco a lot i live over the road) I doubbled up my points with that I re- kitted the kids wordrobe and treated my self to new make-up. Thanks for the early pressie tesco ;-)Date used : 26/11/2013
- kenwood food mixerBy djmanxie24 November 2013aged 45 to 54Male
we bought this mixer last year with our club points which only cost us £10 in cash thank you Tesco keep up the good work
- Best ChristmasBy Moonie22 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I would like to say a very BIG thank you to Tesco. For the first year ever, I have finished my present shopping. Boost vouchers have helped me achieve this. well done Tesco for looking after your customers. Would also like to say thank you to the nice young man on click and collect desk.Date used : 16/11/2013
- THANKYOU TESCO :)By pauche14 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I got all my family gift sets with my boost and i saved £65 off my shopping with all the vouchers Tesco give us.A BIG WELL DONE to Tesco every Christmas is cheaper because i shop at Tesco.I love all the offers on at the minute as well.brilliant as usual. ps the customer services is out of this world,the only expression i could think of as they are that good x have a very happy and merry Christmas to all Tesco employees xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDate used : 14/11/2013
- Its a shame!!!By darkhorse14 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I can understand how some people are annoyed as they thought groceries vouchers were for food! But since tesco has been doing exchange vouchers you could actually buy frozen food which was a fantastic help. Especially when you entertain for 25 people on xmas/boxing day . made my food bill a little lighter on my card!! So now I will just have to buy clothes instead , such a shame (NOT) thanks tesco xDate used : 14/11/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Minimum exchange value of £5 applies.
• We aim to deliver your Boost tokens to your registered Tesco.com email address within an hour; however this can take longer due to additional security checks.
Terms & Conditions
Minimum exchange value of £5 applies - see in store for details or www.tesco.com/clubcard/terms
• Fine Wine Excluded
• Clubcard vouchers can be exchanged online or at most Tesco stores except Express, subject to availability. Clubcard vouchers can only be exchanged for Boost tokens from 09:00 28th October 2013 to 23:59 20th December 2013 inclusive.
• Boost tokens have no cash value, no change given, are valid for 6 months from the date they were issued and must be used in conjunction with your Clubcard.
• If your Clubcard voucher exceeds the amount you wish to Exchange, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account in points and carried over to your next statement. Each Boost token can be used once only in the selected department, exclusions may apply.
• Check availability of products first to avoid disappointment. More than one Boost token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the Boost tokens used. You must pay the remaining balance using a valid payment method. Delivery charges may apply. Excludes sellers on Tesco direct.
• Boost tokens for Clothing cannot be used in conjunction with other Boost tokens.
• If you print your Boost tokens at home, please ensure your Boost tokens have printed clearly on white paper, before taking them into store. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes are unable to be scanned at the till. If you have a damaged token, please visit your nearest participating store for help.
• Boost tokens can only be used once and are not transferable.
• Boost tokens cannot be exchanged back into points or into cash or for another department.
• Items purchased with a Boost token can only be exchanged, with a receipt, for goods in the same category to the same value. Any refunds for purchases made using Boost tokens will be equivalent to the Clubcard voucher value originally exchanged. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Tesco reserves the right to withdraw The Clubcard Boost at any time.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard Terms & Conditions apply. The Clubcard helpline is on 0800 591 688 (Free from BT landlines. Other providers may charge. Calls may be recorded)