WWT London Wetland Centre
Escape the bustle of London's streets and relax at the WWT London Wetland Centre, a perfect place to take the family and experience watery wildlife in 43 hectares of wetland beauty.
What you get
Stroll along smooth tarmac pathways that snake between pools, ponds and lagoons that are all home to some lovely wildlife, and do it all for less with Clubcard vouchers.
Just by exchanging £2.50 in vouchers will give you a £10 return in tokens for the day out. From then on the Wetland Centre is yours to explore.
With over 180 species of wild bird and plenty of other wetland creatures, there's a seriously vast array of creatures to see. There's also Pond Zone where kids can operate the underwater camera or play with 'dragonflies' on the Digital Pond; observe the flora and fauna in the Gardens or, even on rainy days, head inside the Discovery Centre for more family fun.
There are six wildlife hides scattered around the park, also making for great shelters from bad weather, but if you're patient enough you might be able to spot from a distance rarer breeds doing their thing.
It's a proper bird-lover's haven and great for the kids to learn about wildlife's natural habitats and different species. Visit today, and don't forget your wellies!
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Interesting place for Nature LoversBy sciencelover30 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Interesting site for nature lovers and birdwatchers, who would probably like several visits, across several seasons, and will be coming along with their cameras and tripods in future years. Some days can be chilly for the casual visitor; the walks round are nice but be aware the site is quite open, not a small park. There are several hides though, and a viewing centre, and the cafe is welcoming. Quite a trek by public transport; the best way in is via bus from Hammersmith as the bus stops in the grounds, at the entrance. Check its own website for prices, as concessions are over-65 not over-60, and I was told I must pay the higher with-voluntary-donation price if paying with Tesco Tokens (making it not so voluntary!), and that I had to pay the top-up by cash; I could not use an extra Token to cover the higher price. It is a charity though.Date used : 27/08/2013
- Visit to London WetlandBy Brujaaveria28 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Thanks to Tesco vouchers I was able to treat 3 friends and two little ones ( plus me) to the Wetland Centre. I would have never thought of going if it wasn't for the vouchers. ( Normal price about £11 per adult) It was a nice day out, mainly for the children. There were lots of ducks and birds around although some birdwatchers didn't seem too happy of having children around. The place is nice and not too big. We went on a Saturday and it wasn't too crowded. We spent just the morning there and then had a coffee in the nice coffee shop. There are not enough things to do to spend the whole day there. All in all a nice day out. I think the price is reasonable, especially because it is a nature reserve. However, if it wasn't for the vouchers I wouldn't have gone. I'm not sure I will go soon again, maybe in a couple of years when the children are slightly older.
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.