Tower Bridge Exhibition
Tower Bridge is one of the defining features of London. Tourists and locals alike love it, so why not pay it a visit with friends or family?
What you get
This iconic bridge was built by the Victorians 120 years ago, and stands today as part of the famous London city-scape. So, get some Clubcard vouchers together and use them to climb Tower Bridge for less. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for your visit. Definitely bring a camera for this attraction because, even before you've climbed some 40 odd feet, you'll want to use it. Once you're up in the walkway, however, you’ll be able to experience the Exhibition’s newest feature: the glass floor, where you will be able to look down to view the bustling London life beneath your feet. All this amidst sublime views of London, including St. Paul's Cathedral, the Monument and the Tower of London, with Canary Wharf and Docklands visible to the south.
Apart from the amazing, dynamic views of the city, you'll learn all about the bridge while you're up there too. Through the use of interactive displays and short movies, you'll learn how and why the bridge was built. Then, right at the end of the experience, you can observe the expertly maintained steam engines that used to power the bridge lifts.
This trip is one well worth making time for; it's a great opportunity to under the skin of one of London's showpieces.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Tower BridgeBy Jevs02 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Visited during half-term 2 weeks ago but still only had to queue for 15 mins. The tour is very slick with short presentations at either end that give a great deal of information about the construction and operation of the bridge. Even my 17 and 19 year old sons were interested, especially with the engine room which is the far side of the bridge. The glass floors are a great idea but can be vertigo inducing - fortunately you can walk round them instead of across if it is a problem. Using the Tesco vouchers was very straight forward, they came in the post very quickly and were easy to exchange at the front desk.Date used : 21/02/2015
- GreatBy Mum1127 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Visited here with a 5 and 8 year old and Granny! We all enjoyed it, bit above 5 year olds head, but was amazing views, and a bargain with the tokens!
- Half Term VisitBy JPJ190426 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We visited last week at half term in the pouring rain and freezing cold! Have to say that it was really excellent the highlight being the glass floors and the Victorian Engine Room, Well worth spending your vouchers on! We consisted of me and OH a 7 yo girl and 9 (soon to be 10 yo) boy - it def ticked the boxed for all of us!Date used : 19/02/2015
- Well worth a visitBy JasonM23 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I would recommend this to anyone. Great bit of engineering, spectacular views, good staff. Ticked all the boxesDate used : 16/02/2015
- BrilliantBy Jonno5618 December 2014
Just loved every minute. Great to see the inside framework and original workings. Make sure you take the steps not the lift, well worth the effort!
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.