Tower Bridge Exhibition
Tower Bridge is one of the defining features of London. Tourists and locals alike love it, so why not pay it a visit with friends or family?
What you get
Our iconic bridge was built by the Victorians over 100 years ago, and stands today as part of the famous London city-scape. So, get some Clubcard vouchers together and use them to climb Tower Bridge for less. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for your visit.
Definitely bring a camera for this attraction because, even before you've climbed some 40 odd feet, you'll want to use it. Once you're up in the walkway, however, the views of London you'll receive are sublime. You'll see St. Paul's Cathedral, the Monument and the Tower of London, with Canary Wharf and Docklands visible to the south.
Apart from the amazing, dynamic views of the city, you'll learn all about the bridge while you're up there too. Through the use of interactive displays and short movies, you'll learn how and why the bridge was built. Then, right at the end of the experience, you can observe the expertly maintained steam engines that used to power the bridge lifts.
This trip is one well worth making time for; it's a great opportunity to under the skin of one of London's showpieces.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Over againBy GBLAB10 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
You've seen it on TV, so you have to do it when in London. Good view of the river. One section has info about various bridge designs, but the other has a few photos of sixties London celebs. Why? The engine room is found by going out and down the road following the line on the pavement. Interesting to see, as it was closed last time we came. It's one of those places to go once. It's good, but not that good!Date used : 07/09/2014
- AmazingBy Gigglegirls06 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We visited Tower Bridge during the school holidays. There is a lift to the top where you start your visit (yay, no climbing stairs!). As well as the history of the bridge and how it works, there are 2 exhibitions, one on famous bridges around the world and the other on the swinging sixties. On the visit, children are given a passport and along the visit stickers are handed out for them to put into it. And on top of that, the bridge even opened while we were on it! Really enjoyed our visit which ended with a very nice gift shop.Date used : 21/08/2014
- Day To RememberBy Bakerman02 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I enjoyed this display, especially the walk through the 50’s 60’s 70’s being old enough to be part of it firsthand. Very good I would recommend it to all but beware not the Monument if you’re bad on your feet, over 300 steps to the top and no lift.Date used : 18/06/2014
- good way to spend a few hoursBy florida19 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Visited the tower in June on a sunny afternoon, if you like history you will love this. It was pretty busy but you could still get around pretty easily. The crown jewels were amazing, the dungeons a bit disappointing, would have liked to have a tour but we had just missed one. Overall an informative afternoon. Was glad we had used our vouchers as with four of us it would have been quite expensive.Date used : 13/06/2014
- Been thereBy Newlou16 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
It was well worth a visit. It's one of the world's iconic bridges and I can now say that I've been in it. It was great to learn more about it, why it was built and how. The exhibition that was on at the time was OK but to be honest that's not why I went. Using the vouchers from Tesco was well worth it. Now when I see the bridge on TV I can say I've been there, sadly no T-shirts!Date used : 25/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.