Tower Bridge Exhibition
Tower Bridge is one of the defining features of London. Tourists and locals alike love it, so why not pay it a visit with friends or family?
What you get
This iconic bridge was built by the Victorians 120 years ago, and stands today as part of the famous London city-scape. So, get some Clubcard vouchers together and use them to climb Tower Bridge for less. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for your visit. Definitely bring a camera for this attraction because, even before you've climbed some 40 odd feet, you'll want to use it. Once you're up in the walkway, however, you’ll be able to experience the Exhibition’s newest feature: the glass floor, where you will be able to look down to view the bustling London life beneath your feet. All this amidst sublime views of London, including St. Paul's Cathedral, the Monument and the Tower of London, with Canary Wharf and Docklands visible to the south.
Apart from the amazing, dynamic views of the city, you'll learn all about the bridge while you're up there too. Through the use of interactive displays and short movies, you'll learn how and why the bridge was built. Then, right at the end of the experience, you can observe the expertly maintained steam engines that used to power the bridge lifts.
This trip is one well worth making time for; it's a great opportunity to under the skin of one of London's showpieces.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Must Do!By NorwichDC29 April 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Easy to order up your vouchers. Came in 3 days which was over Easter! Took them to the Bridge, queued for 2 mins ( at Easter!!), paid 30p on top of the Vouchers as there were 4 of us with two children ( 15 & 11). Spent 45 mins there, absolutely brilliant! You must go, As good as the Eye. The view across London is great and the Glass floor is amazing. I actually hate heights but even I loved it. You don't have to walk on the Glass floor as there is a Solid floor either side, but you'll do it just to say you did!!Date used : 10/04/2015
- Good for an hourBy Sheljo28 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We went at the end of the Easter holidays and it wasn't busy. Good value for an hour or so. Kids loved the glass walkway.Date used : 13/04/2015
- Tower BridgeBy abc12315 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I took my grandchildren (ages 9 & 13) during the Easter holidays. Even though it was quite busy, we did not feel rushed and were able to walk round at our own pace. The glass floor is amazing, we enjoyed the view through it and then when we'd finished the tour we went onto the bridge and looked up at the floor. We were able to use our tokens to buy a combined ticket for Tower Bridge and the Monument.Date used : 08/04/2015
- An attraction well worth a visitBy swift15 April 2015
Suitable for all ages. This attraction was well worth the visit and using the Tesco vouchers made our day out cheaper.Date used : 01/04/2015
- Top Tower Bridge TripBy VoucherWowzer10 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We had a lovely two hour tour for free with our clubcard vouchers! The experience is a leisurely self guided tour up the two towers & along the high bridge walkways with interesting Video introduction, bridges around the world & interactive displays. Walking along the two glass floors is amazing with a unique view of the bridge & the Thames below, and of course you can see the London skyline & iconic buildings as you look through the windows which span the length of the walkways. The experience ends with a visit to the Engine Rooms, and a well stocked shop!!Date used : 05/04/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.