Tower Bridge Exhibition
Tower Bridge is one of the defining features of London. Tourists and locals alike love it, so why not pay it a visit with friends or family?
What you get
Our iconic bridge was built by the Victorians over 100 years ago, and stands today as part of the famous London city-scape. So, get some Clubcard vouchers together and use them to climb Tower Bridge for less. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for your visit.
Definitely bring a camera for this attraction because, even before you've climbed some 40 odd feet, you'll want to use it. Once you're up in the walkway, however, the views of London you'll receive are sublime. You'll see St. Paul's Cathedral, the Monument and the Tower of London, with Canary Wharf and Docklands visible to the south.
Apart from the amazing, dynamic views of the city, you'll learn all about the bridge while you're up there too. Through the use of interactive displays and short movies, you'll learn how and why the bridge was built. Then, right at the end of the experience, you can observe the expertly maintained steam engines that used to power the bridge lifts.
This trip is one well worth making time for; it's a great opportunity to under the skin of one of London's showpieces.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.towerbridge.org.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Amazing ViewsBy Megsmummy01 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
The views from the top of the bridge were fantastic - well worth a visit and quite a cheap attraction to spend your vouchers on compared to other London attractions. The family preferred this to the Tower of London and it was a fraction of the price! Didn't feel busy even during Half Term!Date used : 30/10/2013
- Amazing day outBy Happyvisitor23 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
If you get the chance to go...DO NOT hesitate!! Amazing place so much to do & see. You will need more than a day. Found it mind blowing to think that so many kings & queens had lived & died there. Kids loved the history of Henry viii & where his wives were buried & executed. Crown jewels gobsmacking! But what made it was how friendly & fun the staff at booking, security & beefeaters were, refreshing to see. You must do a beefeater tour they are so witty. Can't wait to go back to finish it off. Best tourist attraction in London. Only advice! If you get tesco vouchers you can't get family pass at tower so you pay more buying individual tickets!Date used : 22/06/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.