The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 Person
Get a year of family fun with a Merlin Annual Pass, giving you entry to 31 of the UK’s top attractions plus a whole host of Passholder Perks.
What you get
With 31 attractions in the UK and Ireland, the Merlin Annual Pass offers unrivalled variety no other annual pass can compete with!
There's an amazing mix of rides and attractions for the whole family to enjoy including the Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool and the EDF Energy London Eye to name a few as well as exciting events throughout the year. So purchase your Pass for only £50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers to have a fantastically fun 12 months!
Not only does the Merlin Annual Pass grant you access to these fantastic attractions, it also provides some nifty Passholder Perks within the attractions too. How does saving when you purchase food and drink or day tickets for friends and family sound?
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token, download this additional information about The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.merlinannualpass.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Brilliant Value - worth upgrading to premiumBy Jules10104 March 2014aged 35 to 44Male
We have used our clubcard vouchers in exchange for Merlin annual passes for years now. However, I would recommend paying the £45 extra to upgrade the pass to a premium pass, which removes any restrictions for certain attractions in the summer, and more importantly, gives you free parking! the saving on parking alone is worth hundreds of pounds if you visit regularly! Another bonus with having an annual pass, is that you receive 20% off purchases throughout the attractions, including food and drinks.Date used : 21/09/2013
- Great ValueBy redsquirrel2817 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We've been avid user's for many years. Great for half term and summer breaks without worrying about cost. Car parking included too. When we've not been able to go abroad then no worries..... trip to London organised.Date used : 25/10/2010
- Great dealBy Bazza01 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We are a family of four.Going to one park for one day can cost over £100,well over. So £200 in clubcard vouchers for four annual passes is amazing value. After two visits they have paid for themselves & last year we visited all the major attractions at least once which would have cost around £1000 or more. There are other advantages like jumping from thorpe park to chessington to legoland all in one day if you wish without thinking about cost. Also when it rains you just come home without again thinking you have wasted your money on admission. We have had annual passes for years & will continue for as long as they are available through clubcard. grab yours now & enjoy.Date used : 31/01/2014
- Great Value for Money, more of less done everythinBy PeteK01 January 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Great value for money. Had them 6 months and had 9 days at alton towers, 5 days at blackpool, 2 days at legoland, 3 days at lego manchester, chessington world of adventures and sea life centres. Great for blackpool, as it covers madam tussauds, sea life centre, tower and circus. We tend to get them every other year, so one year we do merlin stuff, then other year we do other things. Incredible value, if you're prepared to travel.Date used : 24/12/2013
- great purchase..... not so great a priceBy jewels7301 January 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We've had Merlin passes through Tesco for about 5 years now. And as a family we love it. But I have to agree its getting extremely expensive. Maybe you could try to get a family pass deal, as well as the single passes. We are a family of 5 and are very loyal customers. It would be great if we could get this a little cheaper or you could do a sale like Merlin do in January.Date used : 01/01/2014
- Excellent purchaseBy rvc12310 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We have used our passes throughout the year and although we have two children without passes the friends and family offers through your merlin annual pass are excellent, you have to call their number and book, we visited Lego land Windsor for only £35 as a family of 4, the London Eye for £25 all extra tickets are half price as a pass holder. Please keep Merlin pass as an option as we will purchase them again on the expiry of ours.Date used : 10/11/2013
- Used to be very goodBy Cols07 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Although not living near the main attractions have used these for the past few years. Yes it is a good deal and avoids queues for on the day tickets. It was an obvious choice in previous years but Merlin seem to be expanding who they offer these through. Open to Shareholders from next week but all said still a good offer. Hate paying the car parking though!Date used : 09/09/2013
- Price has gone up - disappointedBy Gutted05 July 2013
Unfortunately the price has gone up since last year meaning that we did not have enought points to get passes for all the family, very disappointed that in times of financial strain it had to go up so much............
- Great RewardBy SteveA14 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Its a great reward shame it keeps going up I buy this ever year!Date used : 12/06/2013
Add to basket
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age.
• View the additional information sheet to view any restrictions and how to use your tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age. Points cannot be redeemed against family passes, renewal prices or any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Points can only be redeemed against an Individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass which gives 12 months entry to 31 UK attractions for one person. Attractions include: the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, the London Eye, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The Dungeons (London, York, Edinburgh & Blackpool), LEGOLAND® Windsor, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool), SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, THORPE PARK Resort, Warwick Castle, the Blackpool Tower Eye, the Blackpool Tower Ballroom, the Blackpool Tower Circus & the Blackpool Tower Jungle Jims.
• Standard Merlin Annual Passes do not include:
- August entry to London attractions: entry to the EDF Energy London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, the London Dungeon and the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entry to Fright Nights and other events at THORPE PARK Resort without a fee. For Standard Passholders, a £5 event applies.
- Entry to the Castle Dungeon and Merlin - The Dragon Tower at Warwick Castle and Extraordinary Golf, Spa and Waterpark at the Alton Towers Resort are not included.
- Attraction car parking fees.
• Please be aware of the following:
- Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars.
- Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
- All Merlin Annual Pass Vouchers admit one adult OR one child, subject to availability and agreement of the full terms and conditions of pass usage and The Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
- 20% off eating and drinking available in Merlin Entertainments outlets only and is reduced to 10% on retail purchases at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort & LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. Discounts are not available at KFC, Caffe Nero, Burger King or Pizza Hut.
• Full Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply, see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms for full details.
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.