The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 Person
Get a year of family fun with a Merlin Annual Pass, giving you entry to 31 of the UK’s top attractions plus a whole host of Passholder Perks.
What you get
With 31 attractions in the UK and Ireland, the Merlin Annual Pass offers unrivalled variety no other annual pass can compete with!
There's an amazing mix of rides and attractions for the whole family to enjoy including the Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool and the EDF Energy London Eye to name a few as well as exciting events throughout the year. So purchase your Pass for only £50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers to have a fantastically fun 12 months!
Not only does the Merlin Annual Pass grant you access to these fantastic attractions, it also provides some nifty Passholder Perks within the attractions too. How does saving when you purchase food and drink or day tickets for friends and family sound?
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token,
additional information about The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fantastic offerBy Eventhorizon18 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This has been the best use of my clubcard vouchers so far. Within a month we've gotten the money back with free entry and hotel discounts even though we live in Norfolk and are no where near the main attractions. I paid the extra £40 to upgrade the passes to gold ones which allows entry with no restrictions and free parking etc. We stayed at the chessington hotel and got a great discount and have booked to stay at Warwick castle with a 20% discount for annual pass holders there too. Just the hotel deals would make back the costs. I highly recommend this and will be doing the same next year assuming I have enough points.Date used : 01/08/2014
- Excellent value!By FabDad09 August 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Fantastic value! The vouchers arrived in the post quickly and we were able to transfer to Merlin cards easily as LEGOLAND Manchester, They took a quick photo of us all & printed there and then! Just had a great week down south, visited all the theme parks & London Eye and Madame Tussauds. Also receive discounts on items bought in gift shops & restaurants. it's just win win!! Looking forward to Alton Towers & all the Blackpool attractions.Date used : 24/07/2014
- Great valueBy KTABZ01 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Ordered online, quickly received vouchers through the post, then easily turned into passes at Alton Towers for my son and grandchildren. Easy as pie. Cheers Tesco!Date used : 31/07/2014
- Merkin annual passBy Tinkerbell106826 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I save up for ths every year. Makes a huge difference and savings during the summer holidays! Easy to purchase and receive through the post. To save even more time you can send off voucher with photo off to Merlin and receive card back completed and ready to use. Thanks Tesco!Date used : 25/07/2014
- Ideal for our familyBy Mumtobatboy14 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We purchased three Merlin passes as we had a week of fun planned to visit a number of attractions (Alton Towers, Aquarium, London Eye, Legoland). It saved us a fortune on standard entrance fees and the kids loved every moment at each of these venues. The only trouble I see is that you have to pay for parking at most of their attractions now (unless you pay for the premium pass). The attractions charge an extortionate amount now for the ancillaries (ie food, drink and photo memorabilia). There should also be clearer signage at attractions of where to queue if you have a Merlin pass and it seems to have a different policy at each place. The other issue I have is that there are restrictions throughout August for the London attractions which is a bit of a pain since we live close to London but can understand their busiest times may need some control. There are so many offers that you can collect to get into each of the attractions if you weren't going multiple times but I think we will get use out of our passes this year. I'm hoping next year Tesco may offer the premium membership through the boost scheme as that level of membership offers the best value.Date used : 04/07/2014
- excellent valueBy jccmc13 July 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Can't recommend this perk highly enough, only had enough for 1 Pass using clubland by time we decided to go on a theme park tour but still a great saving. Recommend upgrading 1 Pass to premium when exchanging voucher for £40 get free parking in all parks. Family of 4 saving last year has been over £3000 with merlin passes, 2 annual holidays plus several weekends and day trips thank you tesco now saving points to get again next year (in August for holiday then can use July next year)Date used : 05/08/2013
- Fantastic offerBy HappyBunny88805 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Took over a year to save enough for 2 vouchers but well worth the wait. Token arrived within 5 days and we had our Merlin Pass issued instantly from the London Eye kiosk (who take your photo). Then went straight to the London Dungeon to use for the first time....very easy process would recommend to anyone. Standard pass cannot be used in August but when issued they automatically added an extra week to the exiry date so in fact we have only lost 3 weeks for the year.Date used : 20/06/2014
- Merlin PassBy tiedtothesink30 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I absolutely urge you to purchase this pass. Ive used my tokens every year for 3 years and im so glad i did. I go to most of the venues most weeks and you save a fortune. I cant urge you enough to buy this productDate used : 29/06/2014
- Excellent scheme - take care with application!By Twickersgirl26 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
The Merlin Passes are excellent as I would never pay full price to enter any of the locations, they are simply too expensive/over priced for a family. Take care however when completing your application forms as any errors result in a voicemail (if you don't pick up the call) that simply asks you to 'contact them back'. You don't know where to call back or on what number so you are left ringing round for days leaving messages on answer machines! Eventually we received our Merlin Passes and are very happy with them.Date used : 06/06/2014
- Getting too expensiveBy Kimmi26 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I have had a couple of these in the past, but they seem to be going up every year. Can now buy at the merlin venues for £100 and it's £50 worth of vouchers so not exactly the bargain it used to be :-(
- Great value.By dotty723 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I have used Merlin passes for many years, but have not had one for a few years, but decided it was time to get another one to accompany my daughter and grandchildren on days out. I used it for the first time last week and was very pleased. We had a lovely day out in London, visiting the aquarium and going on the London Eye. The passes are great value.Date used : 18/06/2014
- Excellent valueBy Yorkshiresheep18 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have bought our annual pass this way for 4 years. It is a great way to have fun days out with your shopping!!Date used : 12/06/2014
- Good Purchase, but too many points needed!By RosieRosieRosie14 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Buying a Merlin Annual Pass saves you a lot of money in the long term, especially if you visit all of the attractions frequently. I've been buying them Via Clubcard for many years now. The downside is, that £50 of Tesco Vouchers is not the 4-1 that it boasts, as Merlin Annual Passes can be bought for £100 each at the venue, and families of 4, can purchase them for £300, as opposed to £200 in Clubcard Vouchers for the same deal. Tesco Clubcard, PLEASE reduce the amount of vouchers needed to purchase these passes, as this is the only reason I shop at Tesco's.Date used : 27/05/2014
- Magical MerlinBy cm1311 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Buying Merlin Passes with Tesco Clubcard vouchers represents a significant saving on an item which, as families, most people will be wanting to make multiple purchases of. It makes a variety of innumerable days out more affordable and these attractions can be visited again and again without becoming tiresome as there is always something new going on or something that you might have missed last time. I echo a lot of the points that I have read in other reviews. We live near LEGOLAND and London, Chessington and Thorpe Park are all within easy commute. But this year I have bought passes to visit Blackpool after hearing what a lot of opportunities were there and it was great! Even includes the Circus Pantomime at Christmas!! Wow! However, with the 25% offer on Standard Pass, the exchange rate of Tesco vouchers is just a bit more than 2:1 rather than 4:1, and I have had to weigh up whether it would actually be better to take the cash offer price and save my precious Clubcard vouchers for something giving more discount. Conversely, if Tesco were to give us Premium Passes (including expensive new car parking charges) then the extra value would be restored and we would be encouraged to make even more trips.Date used : 25/05/2014
- Best ever!By 09 June 2014aged 25 to 34
Simply amazing. Best use of my club card vouchers ever. We live quite near Alton towers so love to take our daughters age 1 and 3 here to cbeebies land
- excellent valueBy donespending07 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Considering its taken me 2 years to save up enough vouchers to buy 5 merlin passes they are excellent value for money. We use them all the time we have even planned this years holiday to blackpool so we can do all of blackpool towers attractions and the sealife and madam tousauds. We have a busy time planned and we can visit any of the atrractions more than once. ( which is handy if the weather is bad. We like using our annual pass to get discounts in the restaurants and shops also because you only have to show your cards you dont have to queue for as long as everybody else. The only down side that I can think of is that standard merlin holders dont get free parking at the theme parks. I think this is such a shame.Date used : 07/06/2014
- one happy customerBy shiril9906 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Prices may be slightly higher shopping at Tesco but I got two merlin passes with my points saving me over £200 which I would not save if I went shopping else where so really pleased thank youDate used : 02/06/2014
- What's not to like?!!!By CeeDee06 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
All three family members have a pass each year, giving us freedom to visit venues as often as we like. Love the fact that you also get 20% off food & gifts too! If you live near enough to some of the attractions to make multiple visits in a year then this is the pass for you!Date used : 01/06/2014
- Year of FunBy Anna3406 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Best purchase I have ever bought from Tesco. My daughter and I have had the passes for 6 years and we have bought them annually with our points. We do not use the points for anything else. We live 12 minutes away from LEGOLAND and when she was little we use to pop in all the time. Being 25 minutes from Thorpe Park makes it easy too, can get there for when it opens, go on the rides that we want to and then my daughter in the warmer months has a paddle at the beach whilst I read my book - she is now 10. Oodles of fun with the passes. We love Chessington too. Even pop in on the way to see her godmother to see the animals in the winter. Have a cheap day out in London without the queues! pop into the London Dungeons and then next door is the Aquarium (love those penquins!) and if you want to go on the London Eye. We have also visited Madam Tussauds and spent 3 days at Alton Towers at Easter (was great as it was quiet as the southern kids broke up a week earlier and we barely queued, 10 minutes for front row Air and Nemesis). Love the passes. Seems a lot of vouchers but I do not owe the passes anything. Probably use them 30 times a year. Just wish that Tesco offered the premium passes using vouchers instead of having to pay the extra £40 as parking is additional if you only have a standard pass. Well worth the vouchers. Highly recommend buying one!Date used : 30/05/2014
- Great way of using pointsBy redgibo06 June 2014aged 35 to 44Male
We have been this for a few years now and using the Merlin pass as a great way of entertaining the kids during holidays and weekends. Definitely recommend it to anyoneDate used : 01/06/2014
- Perfect Use of PointsBy PurleyGirl13 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have used our Tesco points for a few years now to purchase the Merlin Annual Pass, this is amazing value for money and our children love the freedom of going whenever we like and as often as we like.Date used : 13/05/2014
- Excellent use of clubcard pointsBy LondonLady10 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have always used my clubcard points to puchase a Merlin Annual Pass. These are an excellent use of my points that keep all the family entertained for days. Love the options of days out that are available.Date used : 01/05/2014
- Great value!By Gailk07 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
After ordering the easily vouchers online, they arrived a few days later and I took my 2 sons to Legoland to obtain the passes. You skip the main queue and join those waiting to purchase annual passes. It still meant a wait, but once you have the pass you skip the queue and go straight into the park. We have been to Legoland twice and Chessington once since activating our pass, so we have more than got our money's worth. The discount of 20% off food and shop prices is an added and welcome bonus. I would definitely recommend these vouchers!Date used : 23/04/2014
- Merlin passBy Billyd06 May 2014aged 65 or overMale
Excellent value made my granddaughter very happy and a great service from the clubcard team .
- Good value for myself and carerBy Chil06 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
As a disabled person, the benefits of the Tesco voucher system is ideal, it means myself and carer can visit places and I can enjoy some venues and take pleasure of my carer enjoying the day, we always go as a Family, as my son also has taken up this offer, so there is someone with me during the day, as stated there are extra benefits for having the annual pass, we do upgrade to Premium so more benefits on this, most of all though we are within 2 hours drive of the 4 big venues, then we use the rest whilst on holiday, throughout the year, looking forward to seeing all four dungeons if we can, Edinburgh I am looking forward too and the new venue for the London one. Hopefully Tesco will continue this with Merlin, thank you for a fantastic promotion.Date used : 04/05/2014
- Worth every pennyBy Katttttttttt06 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Saves a fortune using clubcard vouchers. One day in London and the Merlin card pays for itself. Great if you have young kids, teenagers or adultDate used : 24/04/2014
- Highly Recommended! Excellent Use of VouchersBy Gary24 April 2014aged 18 to 24Male
Purchased two of these and they are simply fantastic! You get a gift voucher you can exchange at selected Merlin sites for a normal Merlin pass- no one knows you did this with Tesco points which is an added bonus. Discount with drinks and food, entry to attractions and early openings make this a no brainer. It pays for itself over and over. Couple of points to note; you need to telephone Merlin to find out where your nearest attraction that will make your pass is (Not all Merlin sites have that facility though it isn't clear which do and don't- my local one did not so I had to travel to create), you can only replace missing cards at the single Merlin site you create it at, though you may renew at any site, for a small fee you can upgrade to a "premium" pass with added benefits. It can become a little expensive purchasing numerous ones. I got two, but we're certainly making use of them! Thanks Tesco!
- Brilliant Value - worth upgrading to premiumBy Jules10104 March 2014aged 35 to 44Male
We have used our clubcard vouchers in exchange for Merlin annual passes for years now. However, I would recommend paying the £45 extra to upgrade the pass to a premium pass, which removes any restrictions for certain attractions in the summer, and more importantly, gives you free parking! the saving on parking alone is worth hundreds of pounds if you visit regularly! Another bonus with having an annual pass, is that you receive 20% off purchases throughout the attractions, including food and drinks.Date used : 21/09/2013
- Great ValueBy redsquirrel2817 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We've been avid user's for many years. Great for half term and summer breaks without worrying about cost. Car parking included too. When we've not been able to go abroad then no worries..... trip to London organised.Date used : 25/10/2010
- Great dealBy Bazza01 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We are a family of four.Going to one park for one day can cost over £100,well over. So £200 in clubcard vouchers for four annual passes is amazing value. After two visits they have paid for themselves & last year we visited all the major attractions at least once which would have cost around £1000 or more. There are other advantages like jumping from thorpe park to chessington to legoland all in one day if you wish without thinking about cost. Also when it rains you just come home without again thinking you have wasted your money on admission. We have had annual passes for years & will continue for as long as they are available through clubcard. grab yours now & enjoy.Date used : 31/01/2014
- Great Value for Money, more of less done everythinBy PeteK01 January 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Great value for money. Had them 6 months and had 9 days at alton towers, 5 days at blackpool, 2 days at legoland, 3 days at lego manchester, chessington world of adventures and sea life centres. Great for blackpool, as it covers madam tussauds, sea life centre, tower and circus. We tend to get them every other year, so one year we do merlin stuff, then other year we do other things. Incredible value, if you're prepared to travel.Date used : 24/12/2013
- great purchase..... not so great a priceBy jewels7301 January 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We've had Merlin passes through Tesco for about 5 years now. And as a family we love it. But I have to agree its getting extremely expensive. Maybe you could try to get a family pass deal, as well as the single passes. We are a family of 5 and are very loyal customers. It would be great if we could get this a little cheaper or you could do a sale like Merlin do in January.Date used : 01/01/2014
- Excellent purchaseBy rvc12310 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We have used our passes throughout the year and although we have two children without passes the friends and family offers through your merlin annual pass are excellent, you have to call their number and book, we visited Lego land Windsor for only £35 as a family of 4, the London Eye for £25 all extra tickets are half price as a pass holder. Please keep Merlin pass as an option as we will purchase them again on the expiry of ours.Date used : 10/11/2013
- Used to be very goodBy Cols07 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Although not living near the main attractions have used these for the past few years. Yes it is a good deal and avoids queues for on the day tickets. It was an obvious choice in previous years but Merlin seem to be expanding who they offer these through. Open to Shareholders from next week but all said still a good offer. Hate paying the car parking though!Date used : 09/09/2013
- Price has gone up - disappointedBy Gutted05 July 2013
Unfortunately the price has gone up since last year meaning that we did not have enought points to get passes for all the family, very disappointed that in times of financial strain it had to go up so much............
- Great RewardBy SteveA14 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Its a great reward shame it keeps going up I buy this ever year!Date used : 12/06/2013
Add to basket
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age.
• View the additional information sheet to view any restrictions and how to use your tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age. Points cannot be redeemed against family passes, renewal prices or any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Points can only be redeemed against an Individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass which gives 12 months entry to 31 UK attractions for one person. Attractions include: the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, the London Eye, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The Dungeons (London, York, Edinburgh & Blackpool), LEGOLAND® Windsor, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool), SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, THORPE PARK Resort, Warwick Castle, the Blackpool Tower Eye, the Blackpool Tower Ballroom, the Blackpool Tower Circus & the Blackpool Tower Jungle Jims.
• Standard Merlin Annual Passes do not include:
- August entry to London attractions: entry to the EDF Energy London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, the London Dungeon and the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entry to Fright Nights and other events at THORPE PARK Resort without a fee. For Standard Passholders, a £5 event applies.
- Entry to the Castle Dungeon and Merlin - The Dragon Tower at Warwick Castle and Extraordinary Golf, Spa and Waterpark at the Alton Towers Resort are not included.
- Attraction car parking fees.
• Please be aware of the following:
- Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars.
- Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
- All Merlin Annual Pass Vouchers admit one adult OR one child, subject to availability and agreement of the full terms and conditions of pass usage and The Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
- 20% off eating and drinking available in Merlin Entertainments outlets only and is reduced to 10% on retail purchases at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort & LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. Discounts are not available at KFC, Caffe Nero, Burger King or Pizza Hut.
• Full Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply, see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms for full details.
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.