The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 Person
Get a year of family fun with a Merlin Annual Pass, giving you entry to 31 of the UK’s top attractions plus a whole host of Passholder Perks.
What you get
With 31 attractions in the UK and Ireland, the Merlin Annual Pass offers unrivalled variety no other annual pass can compete with!
There's an amazing mix of rides and attractions for the whole family to enjoy including the Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool and the EDF Energy London Eye to name a few as well as exciting events throughout the year. So purchase your Pass for only £50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers to have a fantastically fun 12 months!
Not only does the Merlin Annual Pass grant you access to these fantastic attractions, it also provides some nifty Passholder Perks within the attractions too. How does saving when you purchase food and drink or day tickets for friends and family sound?
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token,
additional information about The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- merlin passBy 10 November 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I have been ordering these for about 6 years now and think this is a great way to use my voucher as it has given my son and I many days out of fun. and think its great that the price has not been increased to silly amountsDate used : 09/11/2015
- Fun filled year!By Bex7121 October 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We bought annual passes (x 3) for the first time this year and have used them well: London Eye x 5 rides (in 4 visits) London Aquarium x 3 Madame Tussauds x 2 Shrek Adventure x 1 Thorpe Park x 2 days Chessington x 1 day Alton Towers x 5 days (across two trips staying in YHA's) Huge amounts of money saved! (NB Kids get free entry (when visiting with an adult who has a Merlin Annual Pass) if they have a Blue Peter Badge so you could encourage the kids to do something to get a badge and save even more money!) But be careful to visit attractions on the quieter days or the queues can be huge.Date used : 10/08/2014
- Free Carer PassBy chelsea14708 September 2015aged 45 to 54Female
If you purchase a pass for a disabled person (adult or child) using the club card token you are still able to obtain a free carer pass. This pass has the disabled persons photo on it and can be used by anyone over 14 accompanying the disabled person. If you upgrade (£50 I believe) to a premium pass then parking is included and there are no restrictions during the summer.Date used : 07/09/2015
- Best Tesco Clubcard Exchange Ever!By Pixie7205 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This is a fantastic offer, you only really need one voucher in the family to be able to reap the rewards via the Friends and Family discounts, (usually only takes one family visit for you to be saving money!). This is the only exchange I ever do with Tesco's clubcard and it is well worth the money! If there were options to pay a little extra for free drinks and to include parking it would make it even better!Date used : 02/08/2015
- Upgrade to PremiumBy FamilyDaysOut23 July 2015aged 35 to 44Male
For a family of 4, this is a brilliant offer, please don't stop it! For the last couple of years we have simply paid a little extra to upgrade one of our (Tesco offer) Standard passes to Premium so that car parking is included.Date used : 03/05/2015
- Thank you Tesco! Brilliant value = happy family!!!By 1Daddy1Mummy2Boys14 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This is an excellent deal and such brilliant value for money. Well done Tesco & Merlin for striking a deal that is so rewarding for families, please don't let it stop or hike up the price!!!Date used : 14/07/2015
- Standard Merlin PassBy K1w1Girl14 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Good product but does not appear to cover parking at all locations. Windsor LEGOLAND charge £5 with this pass. Apparently you only get free parking with a Premier Card! Not available on Tesco Vouchers. Shame.Date used : 14/07/2015
- Great value for money!By mum4508 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Myself and my 11 years old son throughly enjoy having a Merlin Pass. It allows us to spend some quality time together whilst having fun! As the entry fee and parking are included it makes it a cheap day out. There is always plenty to do and enjoy. Well worth it!!Date used : 01/05/2015
- best purchase everBy debster03 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Fantastic purchase annual merlin passes. Loads of days out and weekends away and don't spend a penny unless paying for a hotel . Definitely something worth spending your vouchers on. We have loads of fun with these passes my daughter gets so excited when we get them and saves you loads of money.Date used : 03/07/2015
- Great but no drink deal this year :-(By Jodykids24 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Great offer but last year was 5* fantastic As I paid a small amount of club vouchers For a drink for 1 year :-(Date used : 14/05/2015
- Great savingsBy Gigglegirls13 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I have used my Clubcard rewards to purchase Merlin Passes for the last 5 years. It is such a huge saving! I recently took my daughters to London and we visited the London Eye, London Aquarium & Madame Tussauds and all we paid for was the rail fare! Well worth getting.Date used : 29/04/2015
- Great productBy Izzyeck09 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
We bought this pass for our granddaughter as she and her friends visit multiple theme parks several times a year. What a good way to spend tesco vouchers. It includes free parking and discounts on food in the park - couldn't be better.Date used : 03/06/2015
- Makes themes parks more affordableBy Shirl7908 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Really useful if you think you might visit just a couple of the attractions. The club card discount makes it more affordable and we've put in more effort to go with the family as a result.Date used : 27/05/2015
- Amazing!!By Gazz8230 May 2015aged 25 to 34Male
Best thing ive ever used my tesco points for! Me and the missis got one each and then used friends and family discount via the card to get the kids in everywhere half price! Get a 12 month merlin pass and when you take the voucher to exhange if you wish you can pay £40 to exchange the standard pass for a premier pass!! This gives free parking ( saved a fortune) free entry to the dungeons at warwick and lots more. Premier merlin pass for £40 each? Yes please! This has saved us an absolute fortune last year as you can get discounted friends and family tickets using the card. We went to legoland for a holiday staying on a caravan site nearby, alton towers several times, sealife, blackpool tower, madam toussards, thorpe park, warwick castle, london eye. Neadless to say me and my family had a fantastic 12 months with this card going to all these places we would never have afforded otherwise! Were not renewing this year as we did it all last year but im saving my points for cards for next year to do it all again! Thank you very much tesco please dont remove this option! Can't recommend enough if you are going to travel around and use itDate used : 09/05/2014
- Very happy with purchaseBy Bleu21 May 2015
So far I have only been to Chessington World of Adventures. It was easy to use. The day before I phoned up to book discounted tickets for two other members of family. Places I would not usually go to, are not on my list. Exciting. I would nver have gone to CHessington if it wasnt for Merlin passes and I loved it there. For some places, the discounted family and friends' tickets are really worth it, nearly half the price. Worth getting the Merlin passes for one year, theme parks are so expensive to go to.
- great for the kids of all agesBy BugsBunny8519 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I'm glad that I can exchange my voutchers for merlin passes, I can't afford to take my child to all the theme parks, by exchanging my voutchers for a merlin pass for both of us I can do things although the summer,Date used : 19/05/2015
- Great use of pointsBy 19 May 2015aged 25 to 34Male
The Merlin Annual Pass is a great way to spend points. If you like theme parks and the other Merlin attractions, the pass is great value anyway. Purchasing with clubcard points just makes it even better value. Takes a couple of days for the voucher to come through from Tesco and you then have to queue at your first venue to get it converted to a pass, but once that's done you are good to go. Don't forget that you can get money off on food at outlets within parks if you show your pass!
- BEST DEALBy SHARMILEE18 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Tesco clubcard vouchers gave me an opportunity to give my kids a holiday that I would not have been able to get it otherwise. My kids like Merlin passes because they don't have to Q to buy the ticket. Straight in. And I like it because I save about £100 per visit. And I can use this money for express passes. I would not have been able to give my kids this type of holiday without clubcard voucher.
- Great way to use Clubcard VouchersBy Bob4029 April 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We've used our clubcard vouchers to purchase Merlin Passes for the family for a few years and not been disappointed; it's amazing the number of places you can visit for free including London attractions such as the Millennium wheel and London Aquarium right next door as well as all the theme parks and Warwick Castle.Date used : 29/04/2015
- Merlin pass that's why I shop at TescoBy Pookie23 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Excellent value for clubcard points!! Use vouchers for the whole family to get merlin passesDate used : 20/04/2015
- Merlin PassBy Sunshine7023 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Living next door to a Merlin Theme Park this is the best possible way to use our club card points. we feel we get great value for money as we visit our local park regularly and make weekend trips to those further afield. The whole family benefits from the passes and we are able to do quick trips after school too ! Any chance of getting Premium Passes ?Date used : 01/04/2015
- Value for moneyBy ptcat14 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
£50 for a years fun at various adventure parks near my home what more could you ask for? This is the 2nd year I've exchanged my club card vouchers and would recommend it to anyone especially with kids to do the same. We did a week of theme parks one week last summer all it cost us was petrol to get there as we took a packed lunch.
- Great valueBy Oaktree240014 April 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Fourth time around and still in demand. Not only is the pass great value, once you have it then visits to the parks can be short and often. We like the 'golden hours' at the start and end of each day when you can get on rides without the queues. When it gets too busy we head home and come back another day.
- Extremely good purchaseBy Chaser6709 April 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Excelant value if you have kids or just enjoy theme parks. We've had ours three weeks been to chessington twice Thorpe park once.we upgraded to premium for £50 best deal ever.we got 3 take friends for £10 each which has saved us the money to upgrade and includes parking so saved on that too. Best deal on tesco card highly recommend it will save us loads this year as we live between Thorpe park and chessington and also plan a couple of days in London and a few days in the summer at Alton towers so the savings will be incredible well worth the £50 tesco vouchersDate used : 28/01/2015
- Great purchaseBy Allisonsdc07 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Done this twice now had great times well worth it would love to buy one again sometime xxDate used : 10/04/2013
- Money saving family days outBy lottie30 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Have purchased merlin passes through tesco club card for myself and my family for several years. Definitely worth it if you have kids who like rides. Also used our passes today in London 3 times , Madame tussauds, London dungeons and the London eye so good day out. Disappointed to hear that you have out the price to upgrade to premium up by £10 to £50. Would be an idea for tesco to also gave the option of buying premium passes with the clubcard vouchersDate used : 30/03/2015
- Well worth Saving forBy Dibel11 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
My family just love this reward. I save up all year hoping to get enough for it. It's definitely well worth saving up for as can go to so many theme parks all through the year, even sealife centres on rainy days ! Tesco have a big hit with this reward
- great buyBy turkeybonce08 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
have renewed for me and the family for the past 5 years or more. i upgrade mine to premium so that the parking is free.
- Annual passBy Bobbiejoe02 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
These are well worth even better if you upgrade to premium no question it's the best clubcard deal
- Well worth it!By Bilbette01 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
This is the 3rd or 4th year in a row that we have bought the passes and they are so well worth it: we always pay for the upgrade so that there are no restrictions in the summer months. There is so much to do with these passes and they save you so much money overall!
- Merlin Passes Feb 15By Hepsy27 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
If you can save enough vouchers to get these passes they are definitely worth it. The only down side to not upgrading is that you cannot use any of the Central London attractions in the month of August. If you do upgrade you can get 3 passes each that get another person in for a fraction of the cost of a full price ticket plus free parking and discount on food in Merlin places. I have been to 2 attractions already since the beginning of Feb and so far for the money I paid out for the upgrade is only what I would have paid out to gain full price entrance so for so the rest of the years attractions I visit are for free. Bargain!Date used : 27/02/2015
- great valueBy canuckinuk25 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
great value for money doing this next year for sureDate used : 25/02/2015
- Merlin Pass with Tesco pointsBy Thebish23 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Got my Merlin Pass today and over the moon - my children are so excited Mummy has a pass like them...It was really quick and easy and cannot wait to use. Well done Tescos and Merlin.Date used : 23/02/2015
- Fantastic value for money!!By Dolphins03 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I got these for my children's birthdays last august it was the best thing I'd done we have renewed them and my husband and myself have now got one with Tesco club card vouchers , its worth upgrading to premium lots more perks!! will save our vouchers each year to renew!!Date used : 03/11/2014
- merlin annual passBy charley03 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
second year we have had these passes and they are well worth the money especially if you upgrade one pass for premium. As we go to all the theme parks often it is great with not having to queue for tickets and not having to purchase a car park ticket. If you pack a picnic it's a cheap day out.Date used : 31/10/2014
- merlin annual passBy lees22 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
we have been getting this pass for many years great value great savingDate used : 21/10/2014
- Love ItBy EugeniousNat07 October 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I've purchased the Merlin Pass for two seasons now and it is fantastic... Only shame is that there is not much in Scotland... But we have had two summer holidays touring the theme parks, in my van, with the kids plus numerous weekend away. Upgrading to the premium card is highly recommended plus buying the annual drinks capsule. Can't wait for another tour this summer :o)Date used : 07/10/2014
- Great for family days outBy Buzz3729 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have just exchanged our points for Merlin passes for the 4 of us, had two great days at Legoland, followed others advice by upgrading one pass to Premium for free parking. Looking forward to lots more fun days out!Date used : 27/09/2014
- Excellent !By lorian23 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
One of the best uses of Clubcard points. This is the 3rd year I have used it for my teenager and it is such amazing value. Although I admit it is because we live in the south east and most of the Merlin attractions are within easy reach for us.Date used : 01/09/2014
- ExcellentBy Ladybirdmum05 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Got our passes in May, already been to Legoland and Chessington a couple of times. Planning on going again before year is out, plus days in London. Well worth saving your points up for. Highly recommend to all familiesDate used : 29/08/2014
- Great use of points !By Jani02 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Time for a yearly update, so used some points and added £40 to make it up to a Premium card so that I get free parking and all the extras. Well worth the £90 that I paid in total instead of £199 or £119.40 as a renewal through the Merlin website!Date used : 24/08/2014
- Merlin Annual Pass - BrilliantBy PRE261201 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This was a great Clubcard purchase and I have already had 1.5 days at Legoland and 1 day at Alton Towers. With 20% off in the shops and discounts on food, plus the Merlin drinks capsule I feel that I am getting heaps for "nothing"! Discount at Splash Landings and for "family and friends" tickets for the park! Planned trip to London Eye already sorted too!Date used : 24/08/2014
- Great use of vouchersBy 27 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We exchange our vouchers every year for Merlin Passes. Gives you lots of days out all on Tesco. Much better use of the vouchers rather than using your vouchers off your shopping.Date used : 08/08/2014
- Merlin annual pass - what a bonus!!By Tas6126 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have had so many wonderful days out with this pass wherever we are there is something to do - has saved us a fortune !! Wouldn't be without one now ......Date used : 25/08/2014
- Great ValueBy Ebon19 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Awesome, these passes are great and for £50 worth of points is well worth it. We have 3 and with one upgraded to Premium to save the parking. In the last 3 weeks w have been to Legoland, Chessingting, Alton Towers twice and next week we are off to Sealife it doesn't take long to get the value back because these places are ridiculously expensive. I wouldn't be going if it weren't for this boost. Also the discount of the food makes it almost not a rip off.Date used : 18/08/2014
- Fantastic offerBy Eventhorizon18 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This has been the best use of my clubcard vouchers so far. Within a month we've gotten the money back with free entry and hotel discounts even though we live in Norfolk and are no where near the main attractions. I paid the extra £40 to upgrade the passes to gold ones which allows entry with no restrictions and free parking etc. We stayed at the chessington hotel and got a great discount and have booked to stay at Warwick castle with a 20% discount for annual pass holders there too. Just the hotel deals would make back the costs. I highly recommend this and will be doing the same next year assuming I have enough points.Date used : 01/08/2014
- Excellent value!By FabDad09 August 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Fantastic value! The vouchers arrived in the post quickly and we were able to transfer to Merlin cards easily as LEGOLAND Manchester, They took a quick photo of us all & printed there and then! Just had a great week down south, visited all the theme parks & London Eye and Madame Tussauds. Also receive discounts on items bought in gift shops & restaurants. it's just win win!! Looking forward to Alton Towers & all the Blackpool attractions.Date used : 24/07/2014
- Great valueBy KTABZ01 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Ordered online, quickly received vouchers through the post, then easily turned into passes at Alton Towers for my son and grandchildren. Easy as pie. Cheers Tesco!Date used : 31/07/2014
- Merkin annual passBy Tinkerbell106826 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I save up for ths every year. Makes a huge difference and savings during the summer holidays! Easy to purchase and receive through the post. To save even more time you can send off voucher with photo off to Merlin and receive card back completed and ready to use. Thanks Tesco!Date used : 25/07/2014
- Ideal for our familyBy Mumtobatboy14 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We purchased three Merlin passes as we had a week of fun planned to visit a number of attractions (Alton Towers, Aquarium, London Eye, Legoland). It saved us a fortune on standard entrance fees and the kids loved every moment at each of these venues. The only trouble I see is that you have to pay for parking at most of their attractions now (unless you pay for the premium pass). The attractions charge an extortionate amount now for the ancillaries (ie food, drink and photo memorabilia). There should also be clearer signage at attractions of where to queue if you have a Merlin pass and it seems to have a different policy at each place. The other issue I have is that there are restrictions throughout August for the London attractions which is a bit of a pain since we live close to London but can understand their busiest times may need some control. There are so many offers that you can collect to get into each of the attractions if you weren't going multiple times but I think we will get use out of our passes this year. I'm hoping next year Tesco may offer the premium membership through the boost scheme as that level of membership offers the best value.Date used : 04/07/2014
- excellent valueBy jccmc13 July 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Can't recommend this perk highly enough, only had enough for 1 Pass using clubland by time we decided to go on a theme park tour but still a great saving. Recommend upgrading 1 Pass to premium when exchanging voucher for £40 get free parking in all parks. Family of 4 saving last year has been over £3000 with merlin passes, 2 annual holidays plus several weekends and day trips thank you tesco now saving points to get again next year (in August for holiday then can use July next year)Date used : 05/08/2013
- Fantastic offerBy HappyBunny88805 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Took over a year to save enough for 2 vouchers but well worth the wait. Token arrived within 5 days and we had our Merlin Pass issued instantly from the London Eye kiosk (who take your photo). Then went straight to the London Dungeon to use for the first time....very easy process would recommend to anyone. Standard pass cannot be used in August but when issued they automatically added an extra week to the exiry date so in fact we have only lost 3 weeks for the year.Date used : 20/06/2014
- Merlin PassBy tiedtothesink30 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I absolutely urge you to purchase this pass. Ive used my tokens every year for 3 years and im so glad i did. I go to most of the venues most weeks and you save a fortune. I cant urge you enough to buy this productDate used : 29/06/2014
- Excellent scheme - take care with application!By Twickersgirl26 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
The Merlin Passes are excellent as I would never pay full price to enter any of the locations, they are simply too expensive/over priced for a family. Take care however when completing your application forms as any errors result in a voicemail (if you don't pick up the call) that simply asks you to 'contact them back'. You don't know where to call back or on what number so you are left ringing round for days leaving messages on answer machines! Eventually we received our Merlin Passes and are very happy with them.Date used : 06/06/2014
- Getting too expensiveBy Kimmi26 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I have had a couple of these in the past, but they seem to be going up every year. Can now buy at the merlin venues for £100 and it's £50 worth of vouchers so not exactly the bargain it used to be :-(
- Great value.By dotty723 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I have used Merlin passes for many years, but have not had one for a few years, but decided it was time to get another one to accompany my daughter and grandchildren on days out. I used it for the first time last week and was very pleased. We had a lovely day out in London, visiting the aquarium and going on the London Eye. The passes are great value.Date used : 18/06/2014
- Excellent valueBy Yorkshiresheep18 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have bought our annual pass this way for 4 years. It is a great way to have fun days out with your shopping!!Date used : 12/06/2014
- Good Purchase, but too many points needed!By RosieRosieRosie14 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Buying a Merlin Annual Pass saves you a lot of money in the long term, especially if you visit all of the attractions frequently. I've been buying them Via Clubcard for many years now. The downside is, that £50 of Tesco Vouchers is not the 4-1 that it boasts, as Merlin Annual Passes can be bought for £100 each at the venue, and families of 4, can purchase them for £300, as opposed to £200 in Clubcard Vouchers for the same deal. Tesco Clubcard, PLEASE reduce the amount of vouchers needed to purchase these passes, as this is the only reason I shop at Tesco's.Date used : 27/05/2014
- Magical MerlinBy cm1311 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Buying Merlin Passes with Tesco Clubcard vouchers represents a significant saving on an item which, as families, most people will be wanting to make multiple purchases of. It makes a variety of innumerable days out more affordable and these attractions can be visited again and again without becoming tiresome as there is always something new going on or something that you might have missed last time. I echo a lot of the points that I have read in other reviews. We live near LEGOLAND and London, Chessington and Thorpe Park are all within easy commute. But this year I have bought passes to visit Blackpool after hearing what a lot of opportunities were there and it was great! Even includes the Circus Pantomime at Christmas!! Wow! However, with the 25% offer on Standard Pass, the exchange rate of Tesco vouchers is just a bit more than 2:1 rather than 4:1, and I have had to weigh up whether it would actually be better to take the cash offer price and save my precious Clubcard vouchers for something giving more discount. Conversely, if Tesco were to give us Premium Passes (including expensive new car parking charges) then the extra value would be restored and we would be encouraged to make even more trips.Date used : 25/05/2014
- Best ever!By 09 June 2014aged 25 to 34
Simply amazing. Best use of my club card vouchers ever. We live quite near Alton towers so love to take our daughters age 1 and 3 here to cbeebies land
- excellent valueBy donespending07 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Considering its taken me 2 years to save up enough vouchers to buy 5 merlin passes they are excellent value for money. We use them all the time we have even planned this years holiday to blackpool so we can do all of blackpool towers attractions and the sealife and madam tousauds. We have a busy time planned and we can visit any of the atrractions more than once. ( which is handy if the weather is bad. We like using our annual pass to get discounts in the restaurants and shops also because you only have to show your cards you dont have to queue for as long as everybody else. The only down side that I can think of is that standard merlin holders dont get free parking at the theme parks. I think this is such a shame.Date used : 07/06/2014
- one happy customerBy shiril9906 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Prices may be slightly higher shopping at Tesco but I got two merlin passes with my points saving me over £200 which I would not save if I went shopping else where so really pleased thank youDate used : 02/06/2014
- What's not to like?!!!By CeeDee06 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
All three family members have a pass each year, giving us freedom to visit venues as often as we like. Love the fact that you also get 20% off food & gifts too! If you live near enough to some of the attractions to make multiple visits in a year then this is the pass for you!Date used : 01/06/2014
- Year of FunBy Anna3406 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Best purchase I have ever bought from Tesco. My daughter and I have had the passes for 6 years and we have bought them annually with our points. We do not use the points for anything else. We live 12 minutes away from LEGOLAND and when she was little we use to pop in all the time. Being 25 minutes from Thorpe Park makes it easy too, can get there for when it opens, go on the rides that we want to and then my daughter in the warmer months has a paddle at the beach whilst I read my book - she is now 10. Oodles of fun with the passes. We love Chessington too. Even pop in on the way to see her godmother to see the animals in the winter. Have a cheap day out in London without the queues! pop into the London Dungeons and then next door is the Aquarium (love those penquins!) and if you want to go on the London Eye. We have also visited Madam Tussauds and spent 3 days at Alton Towers at Easter (was great as it was quiet as the southern kids broke up a week earlier and we barely queued, 10 minutes for front row Air and Nemesis). Love the passes. Seems a lot of vouchers but I do not owe the passes anything. Probably use them 30 times a year. Just wish that Tesco offered the premium passes using vouchers instead of having to pay the extra £40 as parking is additional if you only have a standard pass. Well worth the vouchers. Highly recommend buying one!Date used : 30/05/2014
- Great way of using pointsBy redgibo06 June 2014aged 35 to 44Male
We have been this for a few years now and using the Merlin pass as a great way of entertaining the kids during holidays and weekends. Definitely recommend it to anyoneDate used : 01/06/2014
- Perfect Use of PointsBy PurleyGirl13 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have used our Tesco points for a few years now to purchase the Merlin Annual Pass, this is amazing value for money and our children love the freedom of going whenever we like and as often as we like.Date used : 13/05/2014
- Excellent use of clubcard pointsBy LondonLady10 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have always used my clubcard points to puchase a Merlin Annual Pass. These are an excellent use of my points that keep all the family entertained for days. Love the options of days out that are available.Date used : 01/05/2014
- Great value!By Gailk07 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
After ordering the easily vouchers online, they arrived a few days later and I took my 2 sons to Legoland to obtain the passes. You skip the main queue and join those waiting to purchase annual passes. It still meant a wait, but once you have the pass you skip the queue and go straight into the park. We have been to Legoland twice and Chessington once since activating our pass, so we have more than got our money's worth. The discount of 20% off food and shop prices is an added and welcome bonus. I would definitely recommend these vouchers!Date used : 23/04/2014
- Merlin passBy Billyd06 May 2014aged 65 or overMale
Excellent value made my granddaughter very happy and a great service from the clubcard team .
- Good value for myself and carerBy Chil06 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
As a disabled person, the benefits of the Tesco voucher system is ideal, it means myself and carer can visit places and I can enjoy some venues and take pleasure of my carer enjoying the day, we always go as a Family, as my son also has taken up this offer, so there is someone with me during the day, as stated there are extra benefits for having the annual pass, we do upgrade to Premium so more benefits on this, most of all though we are within 2 hours drive of the 4 big venues, then we use the rest whilst on holiday, throughout the year, looking forward to seeing all four dungeons if we can, Edinburgh I am looking forward too and the new venue for the London one. Hopefully Tesco will continue this with Merlin, thank you for a fantastic promotion.Date used : 04/05/2014
- Worth every pennyBy Katttttttttt06 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Saves a fortune using clubcard vouchers. One day in London and the Merlin card pays for itself. Great if you have young kids, teenagers or adultDate used : 24/04/2014
- Highly Recommended! Excellent Use of VouchersBy Gary24 April 2014aged 18 to 24Male
Purchased two of these and they are simply fantastic! You get a gift voucher you can exchange at selected Merlin sites for a normal Merlin pass- no one knows you did this with Tesco points which is an added bonus. Discount with drinks and food, entry to attractions and early openings make this a no brainer. It pays for itself over and over. Couple of points to note; you need to telephone Merlin to find out where your nearest attraction that will make your pass is (Not all Merlin sites have that facility though it isn't clear which do and don't- my local one did not so I had to travel to create), you can only replace missing cards at the single Merlin site you create it at, though you may renew at any site, for a small fee you can upgrade to a "premium" pass with added benefits. It can become a little expensive purchasing numerous ones. I got two, but we're certainly making use of them! Thanks Tesco!
- Brilliant Value - worth upgrading to premiumBy Jules10104 March 2014aged 35 to 44Male
We have used our clubcard vouchers in exchange for Merlin annual passes for years now. However, I would recommend paying the £45 extra to upgrade the pass to a premium pass, which removes any restrictions for certain attractions in the summer, and more importantly, gives you free parking! the saving on parking alone is worth hundreds of pounds if you visit regularly! Another bonus with having an annual pass, is that you receive 20% off purchases throughout the attractions, including food and drinks.Date used : 21/09/2013
- Great ValueBy redsquirrel2817 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We've been avid user's for many years. Great for half term and summer breaks without worrying about cost. Car parking included too. When we've not been able to go abroad then no worries..... trip to London organised.Date used : 25/10/2010
- Great dealBy Bazza01 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We are a family of four.Going to one park for one day can cost over £100,well over. So £200 in clubcard vouchers for four annual passes is amazing value. After two visits they have paid for themselves & last year we visited all the major attractions at least once which would have cost around £1000 or more. There are other advantages like jumping from thorpe park to chessington to legoland all in one day if you wish without thinking about cost. Also when it rains you just come home without again thinking you have wasted your money on admission. We have had annual passes for years & will continue for as long as they are available through clubcard. grab yours now & enjoy.Date used : 31/01/2014
- Great Value for Money, more of less done everythinBy PeteK01 January 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Great value for money. Had them 6 months and had 9 days at alton towers, 5 days at blackpool, 2 days at legoland, 3 days at lego manchester, chessington world of adventures and sea life centres. Great for blackpool, as it covers madam tussauds, sea life centre, tower and circus. We tend to get them every other year, so one year we do merlin stuff, then other year we do other things. Incredible value, if you're prepared to travel.Date used : 24/12/2013
- great purchase..... not so great a priceBy jewels7301 January 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We've had Merlin passes through Tesco for about 5 years now. And as a family we love it. But I have to agree its getting extremely expensive. Maybe you could try to get a family pass deal, as well as the single passes. We are a family of 5 and are very loyal customers. It would be great if we could get this a little cheaper or you could do a sale like Merlin do in January.Date used : 01/01/2014
- Excellent purchaseBy rvc12310 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We have used our passes throughout the year and although we have two children without passes the friends and family offers through your merlin annual pass are excellent, you have to call their number and book, we visited Lego land Windsor for only £35 as a family of 4, the London Eye for £25 all extra tickets are half price as a pass holder. Please keep Merlin pass as an option as we will purchase them again on the expiry of ours.Date used : 10/11/2013
- Used to be very goodBy Cols07 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Although not living near the main attractions have used these for the past few years. Yes it is a good deal and avoids queues for on the day tickets. It was an obvious choice in previous years but Merlin seem to be expanding who they offer these through. Open to Shareholders from next week but all said still a good offer. Hate paying the car parking though!Date used : 09/09/2013
- Price has gone up - disappointedBy Gutted05 July 2013
Unfortunately the price has gone up since last year meaning that we did not have enought points to get passes for all the family, very disappointed that in times of financial strain it had to go up so much............
- Great RewardBy SteveA14 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Its a great reward shame it keeps going up I buy this ever year!Date used : 12/06/2013
Add to basket
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age.
• View the additional information sheet to view any restrictions and how to use your tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age. Points cannot be redeemed against family passes, renewal prices or any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Points can only be redeemed against an Individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass which gives 12 months entry to 31 UK attractions for one person. Attractions include: the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, the London Eye, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The Dungeons (London, York, Edinburgh & Blackpool), LEGOLAND® Windsor, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool), SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, THORPE PARK Resort, Warwick Castle, the Blackpool Tower Eye, the Blackpool Tower Ballroom, the Blackpool Tower Circus & the Blackpool Tower Jungle Jims.
• Standard Merlin Annual Passes do not include:
- August entry to London attractions: entry to the EDF Energy London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, the London Dungeon and the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entry to Fright Nights and other events at THORPE PARK Resort without a fee. For Standard Passholders, a £10 event applies.
- Entry to the Castle Dungeon and Merlin - The Dragon Tower at Warwick Castle and Extraordinary Golf, Spa and Waterpark at the Alton Towers Resort are not included.
- Attraction car parking fees.
• Please be aware of the following:
- Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars.
- Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
- All Merlin Annual Pass Vouchers admit one adult OR one child, subject to availability and agreement of the full terms and conditions of pass usage and The Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
- 20% off eating and drinking available in Merlin Entertainments outlets only and is reduced to 10% on retail purchases at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort & LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. Discounts are not available at KFC, Caffe Nero, Burger King or Pizza Hut.
• Full Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply, see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms for full details.
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.