The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 Person
Win with Merlin Annual Pass this July. Exchange your Clubcard vouchers for the chance to win 1 of 5 amazing fun-filled family weekend breaks to London including tickets to the brand new Shrek’s Adventure! London and a one night stay in a Park Plaza hotel.
What you get
This summer we’re celebrating the opening of the brand new, world first attraction Shrek’s Adventure! London by giving you the chance to see it as part of an incredible fun-filled family weekend break in the capital. Simply exchange your Clubcard vouchers for Merlin Annual Pass or any other Merlin Entertainments attraction to win!
The prize includes tickets to the new, one of a kind family attraction, Shrek’s Adventure! London, where you can play your part and save the day with Shrek and his DreamWorks’ pals. Plus you will get a special Shrek goodie bag. Also included is a one night stay in a Park Plaza hotel, including dinner and breakfast, a trip on the Coca-Cola London Eye with fastrack tickets, tickets to Madame Tussauds London to experience the new Star Wars attraction and tickets to have a frightfully fun time at the London Dungeons. Plus you will get £100 towards your travel costs. Each prize is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children. The competition opens in Monday 6th July at 9am and closes on Friday 7th August at 9am. All customers exchanging Clubcard vouchers for the following Merlin attractions will be entered into the prize draw. See below for full terms and conditions.
With 31 attractions in the UK and Ireland, the Merlin Annual Pass offers unrivalled variety no other annual pass can compete with!
There's an amazing mix of rides and attractions for the whole family to enjoy including the Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool and the EDF Energy London Eye to name a few as well as exciting events throughout the year. So purchase your Pass for only £50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers to have a fantastically fun 12 months!
Not only does the Merlin Annual Pass grant you access to these fantastic attractions, it also provides some nifty Passholder Perks within the attractions too. How does saving when you purchase food and drink or day tickets for friends and family sound?
©2015 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. STAR WARS™ and all characters, names and related indicia are © 2015 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token,
additional information about The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Upgrade to PremiumBy FamilyDaysOut23 July 2015aged 35 to 44Male
For a family of 4, this is a brilliant offer, please don't stop it! For the last couple of years we have simply paid a little extra to upgrade one of our (Tesco offer) Standard passes to Premium so that car parking is included.Date used : 03/05/2015
- Thank you Tesco! Brilliant value = happy family!!!By 1Daddy1Mummy2Boys14 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This is an excellent deal and such brilliant value for money. Well done Tesco & Merlin for striking a deal that is so rewarding for families, please don't let it stop or hike up the price!!!Date used : 14/07/2015
- Standard Merlin PassBy K1w1Girl14 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Good product but does not appear to cover parking at all locations. Windsor LEGOLAND charge £5 with this pass. Apparently you only get free parking with a Premier Card! Not available on Tesco Vouchers. Shame.Date used : 14/07/2015
- Great value for money!By mum4508 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Myself and my 11 years old son throughly enjoy having a Merlin Pass. It allows us to spend some quality time together whilst having fun! As the entry fee and parking are included it makes it a cheap day out. There is always plenty to do and enjoy. Well worth it!!Date used : 01/05/2015
- best purchase everBy debster03 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Fantastic purchase annual merlin passes. Loads of days out and weekends away and don't spend a penny unless paying for a hotel . Definitely something worth spending your vouchers on. We have loads of fun with these passes my daughter gets so excited when we get them and saves you loads of money.Date used : 03/07/2015
Add to basket
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age.
• View the additional information sheet to view any restrictions and how to use your tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age. Points cannot be redeemed against family passes, renewal prices or any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Points can only be redeemed against an Individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass which gives 12 months entry to 31 UK attractions for one person. Attractions include: the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, the London Eye, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The Dungeons (London, York, Edinburgh & Blackpool), LEGOLAND® Windsor, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool), SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, THORPE PARK Resort, Warwick Castle, the Blackpool Tower Eye, the Blackpool Tower Ballroom, the Blackpool Tower Circus & the Blackpool Tower Jungle Jims.
• Standard Merlin Annual Passes do not include:
- August entry to London attractions: entry to the EDF Energy London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, the London Dungeon and the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entry to Fright Nights and other events at THORPE PARK Resort without a fee. For Standard Passholders, a £10 event applies.
- Entry to the Castle Dungeon and Merlin - The Dragon Tower at Warwick Castle and Extraordinary Golf, Spa and Waterpark at the Alton Towers Resort are not included.
- Attraction car parking fees.
• Please be aware of the following:
- Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars.
- Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
- All Merlin Annual Pass Vouchers admit one adult OR one child, subject to availability and agreement of the full terms and conditions of pass usage and The Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
- 20% off eating and drinking available in Merlin Entertainments outlets only and is reduced to 10% on retail purchases at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort & LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. Discounts are not available at KFC, Caffe Nero, Burger King or Pizza Hut.
• Full Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply, see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms for full details.
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.