The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 Person
Get a year of family fun with a Merlin Annual Pass, giving you entry to 31 of the UK’s top attractions plus a whole host of Passholder Perks.
What you get
With 31 attractions in the UK and Ireland, the Merlin Annual Pass offers unrivalled variety no other annual pass can compete with!
There's an amazing mix of rides and attractions for the whole family to enjoy including the Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool and the EDF Energy London Eye to name a few as well as exciting events throughout the year. So purchase your Pass for only £50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers to have a fantastically fun 12 months!
Not only does the Merlin Annual Pass grant you access to these fantastic attractions, it also provides some nifty Passholder Perks within the attractions too. How does saving when you purchase food and drink or day tickets for friends and family sound?
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token,
additional information about The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fantastic offerBy Eventhorizon18 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This has been the best use of my clubcard vouchers so far. Within a month we've gotten the money back with free entry and hotel discounts even though we live in Norfolk and are no where near the main attractions. I paid the extra £40 to upgrade the passes to gold ones which allows entry with no restrictions and free parking etc. We stayed at the chessington hotel and got a great discount and have booked to stay at Warwick castle with a 20% discount for annual pass holders there too. Just the hotel deals would make back the costs. I highly recommend this and will be doing the same next year assuming I have enough points.Date used : 01/08/2014
- Excellent value!By FabDad09 August 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Fantastic value! The vouchers arrived in the post quickly and we were able to transfer to Merlin cards easily as LEGOLAND Manchester, They took a quick photo of us all & printed there and then! Just had a great week down south, visited all the theme parks & London Eye and Madame Tussauds. Also receive discounts on items bought in gift shops & restaurants. it's just win win!! Looking forward to Alton Towers & all the Blackpool attractions.Date used : 24/07/2014
- Great valueBy KTABZ01 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Ordered online, quickly received vouchers through the post, then easily turned into passes at Alton Towers for my son and grandchildren. Easy as pie. Cheers Tesco!Date used : 31/07/2014
- Merkin annual passBy Tinkerbell106826 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I save up for ths every year. Makes a huge difference and savings during the summer holidays! Easy to purchase and receive through the post. To save even more time you can send off voucher with photo off to Merlin and receive card back completed and ready to use. Thanks Tesco!Date used : 25/07/2014
- Ideal for our familyBy Mumtobatboy14 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We purchased three Merlin passes as we had a week of fun planned to visit a number of attractions (Alton Towers, Aquarium, London Eye, Legoland). It saved us a fortune on standard entrance fees and the kids loved every moment at each of these venues. The only trouble I see is that you have to pay for parking at most of their attractions now (unless you pay for the premium pass). The attractions charge an extortionate amount now for the ancillaries (ie food, drink and photo memorabilia). There should also be clearer signage at attractions of where to queue if you have a Merlin pass and it seems to have a different policy at each place. The other issue I have is that there are restrictions throughout August for the London attractions which is a bit of a pain since we live close to London but can understand their busiest times may need some control. There are so many offers that you can collect to get into each of the attractions if you weren't going multiple times but I think we will get use out of our passes this year. I'm hoping next year Tesco may offer the premium membership through the boost scheme as that level of membership offers the best value.Date used : 04/07/2014
Add to basket
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age.
• View the additional information sheet to view any restrictions and how to use your tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age. Points cannot be redeemed against family passes, renewal prices or any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Points can only be redeemed against an Individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass which gives 12 months entry to 31 UK attractions for one person. Attractions include: the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, the London Eye, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The Dungeons (London, York, Edinburgh & Blackpool), LEGOLAND® Windsor, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool), SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, THORPE PARK Resort, Warwick Castle, the Blackpool Tower Eye, the Blackpool Tower Ballroom, the Blackpool Tower Circus & the Blackpool Tower Jungle Jims.
• Standard Merlin Annual Passes do not include:
- August entry to London attractions: entry to the EDF Energy London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, the London Dungeon and the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entry to Fright Nights and other events at THORPE PARK Resort without a fee. For Standard Passholders, a £5 event applies.
- Entry to the Castle Dungeon and Merlin - The Dragon Tower at Warwick Castle and Extraordinary Golf, Spa and Waterpark at the Alton Towers Resort are not included.
- Attraction car parking fees.
• Please be aware of the following:
- Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars.
- Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
- All Merlin Annual Pass Vouchers admit one adult OR one child, subject to availability and agreement of the full terms and conditions of pass usage and The Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
- 20% off eating and drinking available in Merlin Entertainments outlets only and is reduced to 10% on retail purchases at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort & LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. Discounts are not available at KFC, Caffe Nero, Burger King or Pizza Hut.
• Full Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply, see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms for full details.
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.