The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 Person
Get a year of family fun with a Merlin Annual Pass, giving you entry to 31 of the UK’s top attractions plus a whole host of Passholder Perks.
What you get
With 31 attractions in the UK and Ireland, the Merlin Annual Pass offers unrivalled variety no other annual pass can compete with!
There's an amazing mix of rides and attractions for the whole family to enjoy including the Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool and the EDF Energy London Eye to name a few as well as exciting events throughout the year. So purchase your Pass for only £50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers to have a fantastically fun 12 months!
Not only does the Merlin Annual Pass grant you access to these fantastic attractions, it also provides some nifty Passholder Perks within the attractions too. How does saving when you purchase food and drink or day tickets for friends and family sound?
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token,
additional information about The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fantastic offerBy HappyBunny88805 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Took over a year to save enough for 2 vouchers but well worth the wait. Token arrived within 5 days and we had our Merlin Pass issued instantly from the London Eye kiosk (who take your photo). Then went straight to the London Dungeon to use for the first time....very easy process would recommend to anyone. Standard pass cannot be used in August but when issued they automatically added an extra week to the exiry date so in fact we have only lost 3 weeks for the year.Date used : 20/06/2014
- Merlin PassBy tiedtothesink30 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I absolutely urge you to purchase this pass. Ive used my tokens every year for 3 years and im so glad i did. I go to most of the venues most weeks and you save a fortune. I cant urge you enough to buy this productDate used : 29/06/2014
- Excellent scheme - take care with application!By Twickersgirl26 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
The Merlin Passes are excellent as I would never pay full price to enter any of the locations, they are simply too expensive/over priced for a family. Take care however when completing your application forms as any errors result in a voicemail (if you don't pick up the call) that simply asks you to 'contact them back'. You don't know where to call back or on what number so you are left ringing round for days leaving messages on answer machines! Eventually we received our Merlin Passes and are very happy with them.Date used : 06/06/2014
- Getting too expensiveBy Kimmi26 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I have had a couple of these in the past, but they seem to be going up every year. Can now buy at the merlin venues for £100 and it's £50 worth of vouchers so not exactly the bargain it used to be :-(
- Great value.By dotty723 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I have used Merlin passes for many years, but have not had one for a few years, but decided it was time to get another one to accompany my daughter and grandchildren on days out. I used it for the first time last week and was very pleased. We had a lovely day out in London, visiting the aquarium and going on the London Eye. The passes are great value.Date used : 18/06/2014
Add to basket
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age.
• View the additional information sheet to view any restrictions and how to use your tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age. Points cannot be redeemed against family passes, renewal prices or any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Points can only be redeemed against an Individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass which gives 12 months entry to 31 UK attractions for one person. Attractions include: the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, the London Eye, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The Dungeons (London, York, Edinburgh & Blackpool), LEGOLAND® Windsor, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool), SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, THORPE PARK Resort, Warwick Castle, the Blackpool Tower Eye, the Blackpool Tower Ballroom, the Blackpool Tower Circus & the Blackpool Tower Jungle Jims.
• Standard Merlin Annual Passes do not include:
- August entry to London attractions: entry to the EDF Energy London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, the London Dungeon and the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entry to Fright Nights and other events at THORPE PARK Resort without a fee. For Standard Passholders, a £5 event applies.
- Entry to the Castle Dungeon and Merlin - The Dragon Tower at Warwick Castle and Extraordinary Golf, Spa and Waterpark at the Alton Towers Resort are not included.
- Attraction car parking fees.
• Please be aware of the following:
- Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars.
- Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
- All Merlin Annual Pass Vouchers admit one adult OR one child, subject to availability and agreement of the full terms and conditions of pass usage and The Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
- 20% off eating and drinking available in Merlin Entertainments outlets only and is reduced to 10% on retail purchases at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort & LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. Discounts are not available at KFC, Caffe Nero, Burger King or Pizza Hut.
• Full Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply, see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms for full details.
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.