Longleat Safari & Adventure Park
Take the family for a fantastic day out at Longleat Safari and Adventure park, as featured on the BBC's Animal Park.
What you get
Don’t miss your chance to win a VIP Experience for 4 people with Longleat Safari & Adventure Park: Boost your vouchers with Longleat and you could be the lucky winner of this amazing prize and explore the safari park in a fascinating bespoke tour. All you need to do is exchange a minimum of £8.50 in vouchers for Longleat token codes and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Hurry, exchange before 3rd May. See Additional Information for full Ts&Cs.
Feed giraffes by hand, walk on the wild side with lemurs and get up close with many of Africa and Asia’s majestic animals! Just a fraction of what’s on offer at the UK’s No.1 Safari Park this year.
Go back in time and experience over 450 years of history exploring Longleat House. Hear ghostly tales of the Grey Lady, marvel at priceless antiques and walk in the grounds and gardens created by the renowned Capability Brown.
Chill out this summer in the Adventure Park with our new penguins and stingrays, take a Jungle Cruise out to the new band of gorilla brothers or board the Jungle Express for a sea lion escorted cruise! Go walkabout in the UK’s first walkthrough meerkat enclosure, hand feed the Rainbow Lorikeets and then make time to storm the Adventure Castle, duck out the way of an eagle at Hunters of the Sky and pop in to see Postman Pat!
Longleat have teamed up with BBC Worldwide to create a spectacular new series of Deadly-themed attractions and events.
Embark on the Deadly Safari and Steve Backshall will guide you every step of the way with his special CD and Activity Book. This is your opportunity to track down the world’s most lethal predators and discover what makes them the ultimate hunters.
In the Deadly Challenge, race against the clock to earn deadly skulls in a series of quizzes and breath-taking physical challenges; can you run as fast as a cheetah and do you have the reactions of a rattlesnake?
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Longleat Safari & Adventure Park 1 day entry token code,
additional information about Longleat Safari & Adventure Park 1 day entry token code (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Tickets please!By Doffy27 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We took our 15 month old grandchild and his Mum to Longleat for the day as we were staying at Center Parcs nearby. We used Tesco vouchers and enjoyed the day even though we didn't receive the actual tickets - we were told that we had been logged on the Longleat computer system. This was true but it caused some delay on arrival, we would have preferred actual tickets. It was a very good day out with more to do than time available. Sadly the small children's areas need some attention for example the Postman Pat area is in dire need or redecoration and renovation. All the same it was a good day out especially the Safari area.Date used : 25/03/2015
- Great day outBy Dianefrazzie14 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We have been to Longleat many times, as it is fairly close to home, but the price of tickets has made a day trip there unrealistic. However using Tesco vouchers makes it possible, and Longleat has so much to offer - many different attractions for all the family. One day is not enough to see everything though. We visited with Tesco vouchers on a day ticket, and have upgraded to an annual pass - they deduct the value of a normal ticket entry from the cost of the annual passes. I don't know how long they are doing it for, but they also had an offer whereby you got a £10 voucher for each annual pass purchased, to use in either of two restaurants there. We would not have paid full price but Tesco vouchers make it affordable.Date used : 21/02/2015
- fantastic family day outBy cerlywiggers06 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
My family and i have been to longleat many times. Christmas time is simple amazing and is a must if you have small/younger children, the train journey to visit santa and santa himself just seals the deal. summer time i have spent all day there, and not wanted to leave at home time. the house is amazing too, my boys are not really interested in the house and want to stay outside in the summer/warmer months but during a christmas visit we took a tour around the house with the pantomime characters. Brillant!! kids could spend hours in the play areas and lunch by the fountains is very relaxing. tesco clubcard deals is the reason we found this place and i wished we found it sooner. THANK YOU TESCO the value for money thru the tesco cc just makes the day more enjoyable for a family that lives on a very tight budget. i will be using tesco and going again this year :-)
- Excellent use of boost pointsBy CJay05 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Longleat is a pricey place to visit if paying cash and so I was very pleasantly surprised to see that I could use my vouchers to go there. The safari is definitely the highlight of the trip and well thought out. The house is a little disappointing INSIDE (stunning from the outside). This is because there are only a very limited number of rooms that you are actually allowed to go in. Longleat is a great place for young children - rides, adventure playground, smaller animals, and eating places are good. The whole day was thoroughly enjoyable and I can't believe that I actually parted with no cash other than for the food we ate :-)Date used : 14/02/2015
- Longleat is brilliantBy Shrollies26 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Tesco clubcard boost allowed us to visit Longleat on three occasions during the half term break, once as a family, mum, dad and daughter, the next as mum, daughter and nanny, the last time as mum, daughter and friend, but without clubcard, we couldn't have made one visit, as it is too costly. We love it at Longleat, and it is only just down the road from us, approx 12 miles away. Great day out, pity the lake wasn't open any of those visits, and only the bottom layer of the house, but we ran out of time anyway. Need to collect some more clubcard tokens now, to be able to go again at the end of the year.Date used : 16/02/2015
Add to basket
• Token codes may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Token codes must be must be redeemed on the Longleat website for tickets at least 24hrs prior to your visit.
• For park opening times and dates please visit www.longleat.co.uk/tesco
• One token code = one ticket. You will have the opportunity to buy additional tickets on the Longleat website if you wish.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes will not be accepted on site.
• Token codes can be redeemed for Longleat 1 day entry ticket only.
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior day entry ticket.
• The Day Ticket will offer multiple same-day entries into Longleat Safari and all of its Adventure Park attractions. Please check all opening/closing times before you visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• Tokens codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.