Bird Watching Magazine
Indulge in your passion for wild birds with 6 months of Bird Watching magazine.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain the token code to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
Bird Watching magazine’s aim is simple: to bring you everything you need for a perfect month of spotting wonderful birds in their natural habitats.
Just exchange £8.50 in Clubcard vouchers and we’ll email you a token code to pick up 6 months of Bird Watching magazine so you can indulge for a lot less.
With stunning photography, exciting locations, expert product tests and informative identification guides, this magazine will truly inspire you. Just add binoculars for your ultimate bird watching experience.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
- Good gift idea.By cgall29 November 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Online application does not incorporate a section to 'gift' this product. I did get round this by including the recipient's name and address in the 'my details' box. I received an email confirmation and a gift voucher to print. Despite this I was very pleased with this purchase.
- A good read, easy yet informative.By Vivvy25 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
As someone interested in birds but not too seriously to chase them around the country, I find this magazine to be pitched at just the right level. There's plenty of sensible reading here to please an adult. I found the ratio of pictures to text just right and the photography is absolutely superb. In this months magazine there's a lovely article on Red Kites and other very informative pieces on what to see in winter. There's a news round-up and a large section on what's been seen around the country, and there's advice on where to go to spot the birds. If you are looking for new binoculars or other birding kit then the main suppliers advertise here. All in all, a really good magazine that has an easy style but also contains some serious reading.Date used : 25/11/2014
- online form vagueBy birdwatcher28 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I bought this as a xmas gift but the online form was vague i wanted the magazine for a gift for a relative, but the gift arrived at my own home this week. I did email the magazine and have had automated response so hope the magazine can be sent as a gift to the person i had requested it for and in January so it can be given as a gift . Looks like a good magazine
Add to basket
• Subscription is for 6 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date. Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 6 months’ subscription only.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 6 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 6 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token Codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.