Angling Times Magazine
Get the inside line on angling with 3 months worth of Angling Times.
What you get
Angling Times is packed with tips, tactics and hints from the sport’s biggest names, and you can catch all the latest for less with Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £7.50 in vouchers and we’ll email you your token code for 3 months worth of this quality magazine.
Keen anglers wanting the hottest inspiration, the best tips for more catches, and suggestions for the next angling location will love Angling Times.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
Add to basket
• Subscription is for 3 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date. Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 3 months’ subscription only.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are valid for 6 months.
• Subscription is for 3 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 3 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token Codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.